The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

So do you want Rune's bridge scenario?

A man who would play a Rune scenario is a man who would lie down in the gutter with mongrel dogs.

Wait. That's unfair to mongrel dogs. A man who would play a Rune scenario would french kiss a cat.

SODDBALL! WHERE IS SODDBALL?! I'VE STILL GOT OUR SCENARIO HERE, YOU CAT KISSING BASTARD!

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

So do you want Rune's bridge scenario?

A man who would play a Rune scenario is a man who would lie down in the gutter with mongrel dogs.

Wait. That's unfair to mongrel dogs. A man who would play a Rune scenario would french kiss a cat.

SODDBALL! WHERE IS SODDBALL?! I'VE STILL GOT OUR SCENARIO HERE, YOU CAT KISSING BASTARD!

Originally posted by Axe2121:

:mad: :mad: :mad: Accepted. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then, to battle! Where the thud of combat (and your intellect), shall echo in the ears of the gods!

You've got a very nice thread here, you Goodalers. Very...um....unintelligent. It suits you. The rampant stupidity and ignorance is brought to almost glowing life by your attempts at prose.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

:mad: :mad: :mad: Accepted. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Then, to battle! Where the thud of combat (and your intellect), shall echo in the ears of the gods!

You've got a very nice thread here, you Goodalers. Very...um....unintelligent. It suits you. The rampant stupidity and ignorance is brought to almost glowing life by your attempts at prose.

<font size=5 font color=green>Good Morning Cheery Waffles, </font><font size=1>penguins</font><font size=4 font color=green>, and other riff-raff!!</font>

It looks like Axe has managed to irritate Seanachai enough to receive a challenge. I can only wish it involved a midnight battle to the death in the snow with Craftsman power tools, but regrettably 'tis only to be a game of CM. I suspect this will boil down to a contest between Axe's tactical skill versus Seanachai's endless taunting and his stalling. In terms of taunting, I think Axe is seriously overmatched. It doesn't matter. He has faced the very worst in stalling before, the jewel-encrusted no-turn-sending maggot MasterGoodale. I, along with 99.99% of Canadians, every drunkard and kangaroo and dingo in Australia, and right-thinking people everywhere, throw my moral support in this titanic match to Axe. The fact that my pretender god Seanachai died on me not once, not twice, but three times in the recent Dominions II game has very little to do with my decision. :mad: :mad: :D:D

<font size=5 font color=green>Good Morning Cheery Waffles, </font><font size=1>penguins</font><font size=4 font color=green>, and other riff-raff!!</font>

It looks like Axe has managed to irritate Seanachai enough to receive a challenge. I can only wish it involved a midnight battle to the death in the snow with Craftsman power tools, but regrettably 'tis only to be a game of CM. I suspect this will boil down to a contest between Axe's tactical skill versus Seanachai's endless taunting and his stalling. In terms of taunting, I think Axe is seriously overmatched. It doesn't matter. He has faced the very worst in stalling before, the jewel-encrusted no-turn-sending maggot MasterGoodale. I, along with 99.99% of Canadians, every drunkard and kangaroo and dingo in Australia, and right-thinking people everywhere, throw my moral support in this titanic match to Axe. The fact that my pretender god Seanachai died on me not once, not twice, but three times in the recent Dominions II game has very little to do with my decision. :mad: :mad: :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

It looks like Axe has managed to irritate Seanachai enough to receive a challenge.

Irritate me? His, yours, and every Goodaler's existence vexes me in ways that cannot be described without reverting to cursing, anger, and, perhaps...finger puppets.

I can only wish it involved a midnight battle to the death in the snow with Craftsman power tools, but regrettably 'tis only to be a game of CM. I suspect this will boil down to a contest between Axe's tactical skill versus Seanachai's endless taunting and his stalling. In terms of taunting, I think Axe is seriously overmatched.

Well spoken. Axe couldn't match me for taunting if he had the whirling ninja blades of hyperbole in one hand, and wit in the other. It's simply not in him. He's not the least intelligent of you Goodalers (frankly, I can't believe most of you avoid suffocation without someone standing beside you shouting 'breathe, breathe'! What most people achieve by autonomic nerve action, I think the Cheery Wafflers can only grasp by banding together and being one large stupid creature...)

The fact that my pretender god Seanachai died on me not once, not twice, but three times in the recent Dominions II game has very little to do with my decision. :mad: :mad: :D:D

Never trust in gods, lad. Trust in friendship. Trust in women. Trust in anything but the certainty that comes with divinity. Divinity is for ****e.

You may trust in me, if you choose. I, at least, will tell you when I'll screw you over.

It looks like Axe has managed to irritate Seanachai enough to receive a challenge.

Irritate me? His, yours, and every Goodaler's existence vexes me in ways that cannot be described without reverting to cursing, anger, and, perhaps...finger puppets.

I can only wish it involved a midnight battle to the death in the snow with Craftsman power tools, but regrettably 'tis only to be a game of CM. I suspect this will boil down to a contest between Axe's tactical skill versus Seanachai's endless taunting and his stalling. In terms of taunting, I think Axe is seriously overmatched.

Well spoken. Axe couldn't match me for taunting if he had the whirling ninja blades of hyperbole in one hand, and wit in the other. It's simply not in him. He's not the least intelligent of you Goodalers (frankly, I can't believe most of you avoid suffocation without someone standing beside you shouting 'breathe, breathe'! What most people achieve by autonomic nerve action, I think the Cheery Wafflers can only grasp by banding together and being one large stupid creature...)

The fact that my pretender god Seanachai died on me not once, not twice, but three times in the recent Dominions II game has very little to do with my decision. :mad: :mad: :D:D

Never trust in gods, lad. Trust in friendship. Trust in women. Trust in anything but the certainty that comes with divinity. Divinity is for ****e.

You may trust in me, if you choose. I, at least, will tell you when I'll screw you over.

This so called "epic" match of "Titans" will be more like no- holds-bar epileptic midget mud-wrestling. The first round they will circle each other, sizing each other up in their little body suits. The second round they will make a few feints. Finally, in the third round they will grapple and give each other wedgies, causing them both to faint with pleasure. Thus, a true Canuckastani victory (i.e. draw)

In the CM world, this translates to kamikazee charges and "friendly" fire. Their match will end in a computerized autosurrender on turn 5 or sooner, if, if we are lucky. :mad:

This so called "epic" match of "Titans" will be more like no- holds-bar epileptic midget mud-wrestling. The first round they will circle each other, sizing each other up in their little body suits. The second round they will make a few feints. Finally, in the third round they will grapple and give each other wedgies, causing them both to faint with pleasure. Thus, a true Canuckastani victory (i.e. draw)

In the CM world, this translates to kamikazee charges and "friendly" fire. Their match will end in a computerized autosurrender on turn 5 or sooner, if, if we are lucky. :mad:

Has anyone beaten Watson & Crick with a heavy object for the way he started this thread? For the thread title? For his #$@! name?

You guys suck. Goodale would never have let all that go by un-GRAARARARAAGAGAGAGAG'd. Where is the molten TNT? Where are the melting faces? Where is the chucking?

Remember, no :mad: makes Keke cry.

Has anyone beaten Watson & Crick with a heavy object for the way he started this thread? For the thread title? For his #$@! name?

You guys suck. Goodale would never have let all that go by un-GRAARARARAAGAGAGAGAG'd. Where is the molten TNT? Where are the melting faces? Where is the chucking?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

(snip)

I, at least, will tell you when I'll screw you over.

No need. In any given situation I can always ask "What would Jesus do?", then imagine the exact opposite. That way I can have a pretty good idea which way you're headed. :D

Originally posted by Seanachai:

(snip)

I, at least, will tell you when I'll screw you over.

No need. In any given situation I can always ask "What would Jesus do?", then imagine the exact opposite. That way I can have a pretty good idea which way you're headed. :D

Originally posted by Becket:

Don't tell me BFC left you off the Space Lobsters development team too? The humanity! Actually W&C deserves constant beating with a heavy object for simply existing. As do you. tongue.gif:D

Why would anybody want to do anything for the reason that MasterGoodale (the maggot) would have done it? Well, maybe Kitty, but she claimed to be his daughter, which may explain a lot. Plus she tolerates Mace, and what does that say about her judgement? :rolleyes::D

Keke? The uberFinn never calls, he never writes... :mad:

Don't tell me BFC left you off the Space Lobsters development team too? The humanity! Actually W&C deserves constant beating with a heavy object for simply existing. As do you. tongue.gif:D

Why would anybody want to do anything for the reason that MasterGoodale (the maggot) would have done it? Well, maybe Kitty, but she claimed to be his daughter, which may explain a lot. Plus she tolerates Mace, and what does that say about her judgement? :rolleyes::D

Keke? The uberFinn never calls, he never writes... :mad:

So where were you all this time? You suddenly reappeared after how long??? Oh, wait, Now I remember. You were in jail for comitting sex crimes against manatees. Must have escaped because I can't imagine that you were paroled already. *rings police*

:mad: