The Cheery Wafflers playtest Space Lobsters of Doom

Originally posted by Becket:

Has anyone beaten Watson & Crick with a heavy object for the way he started this thread? For the thread title? For his #$@! name?

You guys suck. Goodale would never have let all that go by un-GRAARARARAAGAGAGAGAG'd. Where is the molten TNT? Where are the melting faces? Where is the chucking?

Remember, no :mad: makes Keke cry.

So where were you all this time? You suddenly reappeared after how long??? Oh, wait, Now I remember. You were in jail for comitting sex crimes against manatees. Must have escaped because I can't imagine that you were paroled already. *rings police*

:mad:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me with the creepy obsession? I wasn't the one starring in M.I.L.F. (Manatees I'd like to Feck) pRon videos.

BFC have you seen the new scientific study showing that lobsters cannot feel pain when boiled? Looks like lobsters assaulted with hot water should not scream in agony. Maybe they should wriggle their antennae spasmodically?

Me with the creepy obsession? I wasn't the one starring in M.I.L.F. (Manatees I'd like to Feck) pRon videos.

BFC have you seen the new scientific study showing that lobsters cannot feel pain when boiled? Looks like lobsters assaulted with hot water should not scream in agony. Maybe they should wriggle their antennae spasmodically?

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

BFC have you seen the new scientific study showing that lobsters cannot feel pain when boiled?

This 'news' is about as new as your underpants. What feckin' clown college did you go to that failed to mention this fact? This ground-breaking, earth-shattering revelation is common knowledge even to Canuckians.

My gawd you are dense as oak, lass.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

BFC have you seen the new scientific study showing that lobsters cannot feel pain when boiled?

This 'news' is about as new as your underpants. What feckin' clown college did you go to that failed to mention this fact? This ground-breaking, earth-shattering revelation is common knowledge even to Canuckians.

My gawd you are dense as oak, lass.

Originally posted by no_one:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

So this is to be the battle between the guy who just presses 'Go' and the guy who writes twenty paragraphs about how he pressed 'Go'. Fantastic.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Why don't you send me muh tern,maggout?!?!?! </font>

Originally posted by no_one:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

So this is to be the battle between the guy who just presses 'Go' and the guy who writes twenty paragraphs about how he pressed 'Go'. Fantastic.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Why don't you send me muh tern,maggout?!?!?! </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

My gawd you are dense as oak, lass. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

My gawd you are dense as oak, lass. </font>