Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Did Peng Have A Challenging Christmas In 68?

Lars

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You know, you can walk into Lars's bathroom to take a piss and reach right into the toilet tank to get a fresh beer? He even keeps ice in there so they're nice and cool.

Hell, for that matter, you can reach in between the cushions or under any piece of furniture in the place and come up with a bottle of something.

That's uncanny!

Maybe Lars is descendant from a lost tribe of Aussie?

You know, the ones that did a pub crawl once and missed a turn off?

also posted by Seanachai:

]Oh, thank you, Mace. I just finished the last weld on my synapse net by-passing the portion of the brain you inserted that image into.

...and her name is Helga, she wears her hair in pony tails, weighs about 20 stones, and has hairy muscular forearms.

Mace

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But a Blessing from Berli ... it just ... it's just not RIGHT is it. One of those oxycleanmaroon things, you know.

Not right?

NOT RIGHT?!

Just when did you decide I had become a liberal?

Not right... sheesh </font>

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Oh, yeah? What about all that neighbourhood campaigning and canvassing you [berli] did for Howard Dean?

Wasn't it Berli who taught Howard Dean to scream that primal scream? It did have a sort of Jarhead je ne sais quoi to it. </font>

There are a few of you lot, and a sad, sorry, pathetic bunch you are, as well, owe me turns. Now aside from the following reasons.

- You are all Yanks.

- You are all losing.

Is there Another Reason that you can't complete said returns and carry on losing? I know you are consumed by your voting intentions, but it's November in November, not bloody NOW. So take digit from where you are probably resting it/or them -(for those that may be ambidexterous) and push a few buttons on your 'puters.

Gawd, you don't see our elections stopping us from going about normal duties...where DID I put that stubbie holder ?

Noba.

ps. Mace get GRUE to send me a turn. It would have to be quicker 'n you.

"If seen, Drop Bears should NOT be approached, as they are easily frightened and likely to attack. Vehicles are known to have been attacked, and being in one is no defence. An adult Drop Bear is able to easily break windows and enter vehicles to extrude would-be meals."

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Can we work with Breakthrough? I mean, following me around like a puppydog begging me to hate him is embarrassing - but does it show the kind of promise and potential we are looking for? </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

I will study him in more detail. Remember, Michael, that we did not achieve hatred overnight. Why should our Mortal Enemies spring onto the scene like Athena from Zeus's forehead?

</font>

I'm in despair, here, Seanachai, honestly. It's like **sob sob** he doesn't even know I exist anymore.

Where did I go wrong?

Where the hell did I go wrong? He's now asking hardball grog questions!

The HUMANITY

From Cabron to this... how the mighty have fallen off their horse

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Some rentacop from Bloody New Jersey whose idea of wit is to compare me with Heinrich Himmler, as if he was student of Nazi personalities? I mean, aside from the fact Himmler was taller, thinner, mustachioed and wore a pince-nez, is there really any physical resemblance, and moreover, did Himmler really post inanities on public fora? Does someone from Bloody New Jersey really have any idea what Himmler's personality really was?

Maybe he just thought you were a chicken farmer? </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

Buy drop bear repellent! Sheesh, newbies, have to sell them everything.

Edit: MrPeng, that was spot on.

*snork* That crap doesn't work!!! I was attacked by a drop bear a month ago while I was wearing that repellent and the only thing that saved me was that a pack of dingoes came along and chased the bear off!!!

And as for Ping being "spot-on" the only thing spotting around here is me so you can bloody well go stuff yourself as well, Ping-lover!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I hate you all!!!! :mad: GARRRRR AR ARHRHARHARH HHHH! :mad: