Latest CNN Poll: Peng Gets Challenged. Conservatives Rejoice!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

You bunch of brainless oafs. (Sorry Boo, have you trademarked oaf yet?)

Clearly the youngest of the Pool would have to be The Ladies of the Pool.

I mean that was too easy, unlike trying to figure out a rune scenario.

What's to figure out about a rune scenario?

Heavily weighted to one side (not unlike his mishapen head)

Gamey to the point of, if it were raw meat, it would have been past it's "Sell By" date weeks ago.

As ugly as Joe's wardrobe.

What's to figure?

[... and as the swinging mallet of time smashes into the cold chisel handle of eternity to gouge the deep scratch of fate, something grey and heavy is casually leafing through the Scandinavian edition of Lawyers Monthly]

dum-de-dum-de-daa... *sniff*...

[stops, tapping the advert section with a knowing hoof]

Luther Vandross...

Boggs, you incredibile Floridiot. There is no way I would call ANY of the ladies of the Pool a toddler. While you may have a fetish of women in diapers, the rest of us do not. Well, not really sure on Lars, but the rest of us no.

Boo, better known as Joebob light, nothing, NOTHING is as ugly as Joebob's wardrobe. I mean, come on, other then Joebob, when is the last time you saw anyone wearing a zoot suit? The Gnome does not count as it is hard to find suits that small.

Hey Mace, leave the sheep alone a minute....how old is Speedy?

Rune

[ September 14, 2004, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

Originally posted by rune:

Boggs, you incredibile Floridiot. There is no way I would call ANY of the ladies of the Pool a toddler. While you may have a fetish of women in diapers, the rest of us do not. Well, not really sure on Lars, but the rest of us no.

Boo, batter known as Joebob light, nothing, NOTHING is as ugly as Joebob's wardrobe. I mean, come on, other then Joebob, when is the last time you saw anyone wearing a zoot suit? The Gnome does not count as it is hard to find suits that small.

Hey Mace, leave the sheep alone a minute....how old is Speedy?

Rune

Zoot suits ... as IF rune, as if.

Aside from that dark day in High School when I wore a paisley shirt with checked pants I feel that my fashion sense is unmatched.

Joe

p.s. See Boo, wearing paisely and checks isn't really ... well, in YOUR case, since you're in Ohio it probably doesn't really matter.

Rune

You crackpot scenario desecrator. There are no toddlers in this Thread. Therefore your idjit question would have to fall back on who is the youngest poster. ipso facto. corpus delecti. non sequitor. and of course bill me later.

I shall in the future refrain from trying to find some spark of cohesive thought in your posts when, as you have clearly pointed out, there is none.

So with that in mind I would nominate YOU!!!.

Boggs, you chad hanging Floridiot...

Of copurse there are toddlers here. Dalem the "ted kennedy of the cesspool" still plays with model tanks, while Elvis is still wanking. As also mentioned, Gaylord was a member of the pool albeit for a brief time. So Ipso your own facto there, as I am older then you, but not as old as Boo, heck even the dinosaurs aren't that old.

OK, it is work time.

Dalem, Boo, Boggs, and Lars and papa, if you have a PC and some time, drop me an email and let me know it is you. runen@comcast.net

Rune

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Boggs, you chad hanging Floridiot...

Of course there are toddlers here. Dalem the "ted kennedy of the cesspool" still plays with model tanks, while Elvis is still wanking. As also mentioned, Gaylord was a member of the pool albeit for a brief time. So Ipso your own facto there, as I am older then you, but not as old as Boo, heck even the dinosaurs aren't that old.

OK, it is work time.

Dalem, Boo, Boggs, and Lars and papa, if you have a PC and some time, drop me an email and let me know it is you. runen@comcast.net

Rune

</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You posted the second one while not wearing pants?

As my DI at Parris Island used to like to shout at us from time to time; "PANTS, PANTS? ONLY PUSSIES WEAR PANTS, MARINES WEAR TROUSERS!!!!" He also had a bit of a lisp, so you can just imagine what this tirade sounded like, you didn't dare crack a smile though, for his wrath was boundless.

Originally posted by dalem:

Cesspool Contestant #3:

If you were a sauce pan, would it be safe to put you in my dishwasher?

Since nobody else has the imagination, I'll field this one, too.

Since contestant #3 is a denizen of these parts (i.e. The Cesspool), resemblance to a sauce pan (flat on the bottom from sitting too long, a bit rotund and mostly empty) is a given.

Any cesspool saucepan is likely growing all sorts of nasty, dibilitating and infectious (yet cheerfully colorful) toxins. Any remaining material in the bottom is completely unrecognizable as foodstuffs, if it ever were.

Any attempt to place it in a dishwasher without hazmat protective gear would be deadly. Not to mention the moral dilema created by the consequences of poluting the water supply. Millions would die a screaming death, and the world would be forever changed into some post apocalyptic nightmare, like you read in those cheap science fiction paperbacks as a kid (and dalem still does).

So, to answer the question, yes. Go right ahead.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

As my DI at Parris Island used to like to shout at us from time to time; "PANTS, PANTS? ONLY PUSSIES WEAR PANTS, MARINES WEAR TROUSERS!!!!" He also had a bit of a lisp, so you can just imagine what this tirade sounded like, you didn't dare crack a smile though, for his wrath was boundless. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

As my DI at Parris Island used to like to shout at us from time to time; "PANTS, PANTS? ONLY PUSSIES WEAR PANTS, MARINES WEAR TROUSERS!!!!" He also had a bit of a lisp, so you can just imagine what this tirade sounded like, you didn't dare crack a smile though, for his wrath was boundless. </font>

Tha wee span'l as ainly thirteen. Ah leek summer girls mahsailf...some are seventeen, some are eighteen....boot Ah digraiss.

Af'n Dalem, tha poxy wee slip o' greasy pipe cleaner, wud care tae saind a wee setoop Ah wud bae happy tae slap haim aboot lak tha traimblin' buttocks o' a clumsy French maid.

DALEM, tha's yoo laddie. An' none o' tha' rainy ****e ye saint along last teem.

..and looks nothing like a sheep.

I have seen one photo of his nibs, Speedy, and my guess would have him in the 30 something age bracket?

btw the photo also shows him at the footy with a few of his mates (or someone he pays to hang around with him so he can say they're his mates), and for some reason I can't help but think of a certain TISM song:.....

You're a yob or you're a wanker -

Take your f*cking choice

So who is your favourite genius

James Hird or James Joyce?

You ever seen a live performance?

Join the wanker club

You thought I meant table top dancing?

You're a yobbo, bub

What are ya? Yob or wanker?

Mace

PS I'm a yob

[ September 15, 2004, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]