Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peng Challenges the Minnesota Miscreants For The Wild Card Playoffs!

Originally posted by Noba:

...your founding fathers should have gone just another continent further.*

* Actually. We're glad they didn't. They would have stuffed this place right up!

And that would differ from the existing situation how? I mean other than ridding the world of an annoying nasal twang presently heard in its nether regions.

Michael

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem.

(To the tune of "Cherry Pie", by Warrant)

"Seanachai"

Dirty! Rotten! Filthy! Stinking!

He's my Seanachai

Short drink of water

Such a sweet surprise

Posts so long

Make a grown man cry

Sweet Seanachai!

{Gnome dances}

Posting to the Left

And posting to the Right

If he thinks about baseball

He can post all night!

Yeah! Yeah yeah!

Posting in the living room

Posting in the kitchen

Most gnomes don't

Cuz they're too busy bitchin'!

{Gnome blows kisses)

Posting in here cause he wanted me to read him

So I mixed the batter and he licked the beaters

I scream you scream we all scream for him

Don't even try cuz you can't ignore him!

He's my Seanachai

Short drink of water

Such a sweet surprise

Posts so long

Make a grown man cry

Sweet Seanachai!

{Gnome fiddles gleefully with halter top and short shorts}

Posting in the Cesspool

Posting with the waffles

Posting so hard

Forgot to lock the door

In walks the mod

Standing six foot four

"You ain't gonna post in the Cesspool no more!"

-I'm a trained professional!-

He's my Seanachai

Put a scowl on your face

Ten miles wide

Posts so long

Make a grown man cry

Sweet Seanachai!

(Gnome capers in Classic Car)

Posting to the drums

Posting to guiters

Posting to the bass

In the back of my car

Ain't got money

Ain't got no gas

But we get where we're goin'

If we post real fast!

(Gnome rises from back seat, cap delightfully askew)

He's my Seanachai

Put a scowl on your face

Ten miles wide

Posts so long

Make a grown man cry

Sweet Seanachai!

Oh yeah!

He's my Seanachai

Short drink of water

Such a sweet surprise

Posts so long

Make a grown man cry

Sweet Seanachai!

Sweet Seanachai!

Sweet Seanachaiiiii!!!

Post it!

Thank you, we're here all week, goodnight!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

... ridding the world of an annoying nasal twang presently heard in its nether regions.

Michael

And you heard it here first, Ladies and the rest of you.

Emrys finally admits he's been talking out his arse all along. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

... ridding the world of an annoying nasal twang presently heard in its nether regions.

Michael

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Michael

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Now, now Emrys you disappoint me...

Well now, Mr. Stinkypinky. You have come to my notice. You will not enjoy the consequences, I assure you. Much better for an insignificant and dare we say expendable mortal like yourself to remain hidden. Too late for that now. Prepare to suffer horribly.

[cruel laughter]

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Now look, Sean; things went nowhere in my attempts to cultivate Franko. He's so full of himself he doesn't have time to get to know me well enough to hate me.

What's to know? Everyone hates you. If we're simply looking for people who hate you, we can start piling up phone books from around the world.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

But Alkalinebattery, now, I think he has potential.

As evidenced by this thread....

I don't want to mess this up. I need some clever insights into how to keep this one around long enough to be hated by him. I need a master of his craft, a true student of the human equation, and someone eloquent enough to convey to me the nuances of how to cultivate this one properly. An expert in the field, as it were.

Yes, yes, your later gibbering to the contrary, you know that you long for my wisdom.

Now, the first 'wrong step' here was your appearing to insult him, while actually agreeing with him, but I like to think you're 'crazy like a wolverine', rather than simply daft.

Your apparent 'agreement' with him, which he chose to take as an insult, is good. It would have been far better, of course, to have gotten him to insult, abuse and belittle you, as it would give you the moral high-ground from which to continue to taunt and seduce him into a truly raging hatred.

But, we can work with this. It is important now to move into the 'never acknowledged, but inevitable' stage: Stalking him. Use the 'view recent posts' button to find out where he's posting, and what he's saying.

Try to either: Come up with a counter post that belittles what he has to say in a gentlemanly way (remember to keep at this; don't get lazy), or agree with him in such a way as to still mock and patronize his position.

Remember, Dorosh, that agreement, if properly delivered, can be the sincerest form of irritating the ****e oout of someone.

I'm obviously not referring to you of course; you couldn't even get cabron to build up a mild dislike of you. No, I was wondering if you could point out someone with the above characteristics and have them report back to me, preferably on the double and at the 'Shun?

Haha, yes, quite droll. Doesn't change the fact that there is no one on this Board that understands the Human Condition known as 'Hatred', the way I do, and all your posturing doesn't change the fact that if acquiring 'Hatred' was a Western, I'd be John Wayne, and you'd be some unpleasant cross between Robert Mitchum and Dean Martin.

We all love your little jokes. Now attend.

Not that he may be all that bright, I mean, I posted to say that German counter attacks were often conducted at the tactical level, and he comes on to say that German counter attacks were often conducted at the tactical level. He then posts that WW II battles were like WW I battles, and so I posted that WW II battles were like WW I battles and he concluded that since he was saying that WW II battles were like WW I battles and I was only saying that WW II battles were like WW I battles I must obviously bow down to his superior intellect.

I LIKE that in a Mortal Enemy.

Frankly, it's starting to look like you're made for each other. I mean, you dislike each other for saying the same thing in different ways. Seems to me like he came into the whole discussion already pretty much pre-disposed to think you a horrible little git (as all right thinking folk do, but he did so with a willingness to indicate he thought you were a horrible little git, despite the fact that you say 'tomatoes', and he says 'tomatoes').

Don't let him wander around by himself. As I've said, show up at all the same threads, and respond to him. Don't miss a chance to counter-respond to him as soon as he shows up to tell the world that you'd be better off drowned in your own urine.

I think I will spend all day tomorrow writing his name over and over again on the cover of a notebook.

You always do this, and it makes me despair of you. It's important that you not let him know how important his responses are to you.

For once in your tawdry, hate-driven little grogish life, play it cool!

Remember, in all forms of attraction/hatred, the surest aphrodisiac is 'self-confidence'.

How else to explain the fact that I'm an unprepossessing, short, gnomish figure of general hilarity, and I've had more women than you'll ever know, even should you live to a ripe old age? </font>

Prepare to suffer horribly.

[cruel laughter]

Michael

You're not going to do your stand up routine again, are you?

You make Paulie Shore look like a comedic genius. </font>

[turns slightly towards a little rubber gnome at the head of the couch, regaled with notepad and freshly sharpened crayon]

... they always wanted a camel and I was never a camel and I felt completely rejected. They used to make hump jokes and spit a lot which made me feel bad. Very bad. Did you write that down? Yes, I was never valued... *snort*...

[convulses a trappped tail]

... and then there was me first formative memory of a riding crop and a rather large vat of melted butter and me first thistle and me feelings of embarrassment 'cause I couldn't quite trot in the right way...

... what you writing down exactly?