Who will Peng challenge after the Apocalypso?

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I think I'm in love........... again ...

*Sigh*

My dearest queen! Tell me it ain't true ! :(

Unable to challenge my rival in a duel to the death...*snip* </font>

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

As documented proof.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />From: Tethias Veneteer

Subject: LOL - Cesspool thinks they hurt me? -

You may have knocked out a fair chunk of my population, but really, you never came close to knocking me out of play. In fact, I was in a Palace, was an archduke, and had 2400 prestige at the end of the game before I went through all of it to destroy Yorick's top two. Don't kid yourself into thinking you really put me out of action, because you didn't - Warpig did more damage in 2 turns to me than you guys did over an entire week period.

You know you put a knee to the fork when the guy brags/whines about it. </font>

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

So speaking of twits, when are we going out for a remedial drink?

So how late did the second one go anyways, you freak? And did you hang onto enough to buy?

Papa </font>

THAT'S ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF ALL THIS FIEFDOM TALK!

It's over. Done with. Yesterday's parrot droppings.

Is v42below a Knight of the Cesspool yet?

Dalem, I'm available for that drink anytime, foot is all better. I could always meet you downtown, because I can take the bus there. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! See below.

My Insurance Adjustor, who's apparently been sent through rehab by the company and is now in the process of correcting decisions made while deeply, deeply under the influence of crystal meth and ether, called me today to tell me that, even though they had already begun repair work on my car and replaced the steering column, they had decided to total out the car instead. She gave me a dollar amount that pretty much exactly matched the amount I would have thought they'd have gone with 5 weeks ago when they began the whole process of 'investigating' my auto theft.

So now I need to get a new car.

But I am not filled with despair, because that 5 week period of being in limbo with them while they finished their 'investigation' was sufficient to carry me to the brink of the city-wide transit workers strike that begins Wednesday. So, even though my car is not going to be repaired, I won't have to worry about the inconvenience of taking the bus, because it won't be an option.

I blame Michael Emrys, and I demand a public apology from him.

Also, Kitty had a huge population, but they were all love slaves, so they don't really count. They couldn't actually reproduce, they could only immigrate and wait for the sweet taste of the lash. That's not what I call a population.

Also, I kept reading references to people being 'Real Life Members' of the Crimson Brigade. At first, this puzzled me, but I now believe that outside the game of Fiefdom, the 'Crimson Brigade' is the 'Waffen' arm of the Disney Corporation. They do wet work and 'heavy lifting' for Mickey Mouse, which explains a lot about them.

Finally, let me say that this new hair-care product I'm using leaves my hair feeling silky soft and manageable. Here, Boo, be a good thug and touch my hair. Doesn't it feel nice? But gently, Boo. Remember that puppy and the boss's wife.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Dalem, I'm available for that drink anytime, foot is all better. I could always meet you downtown, because I can take the bus there. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! See below.

I will save forcing you to mass transit for a later date when you are in lower spirits. For now it is perfectly reasonable to pick you up at your place. Give me a shout if you are free Thursday. We could go TP Papa Khann's place.

You know, it makes you feel like a right twit when you shout 'Who's with me', and there's nothing but a resounding silences.

Posting at that time, you should feel like a useless tit (right or left matters little). As in "the rest of the world is getting ready for work while I babble" type of daft. The last thing I want to do is read your spew before I go out the door towards 8 hours of under-appreciated toil. If you're going to be up in the wee hours of the day, best you use them to advantage, and brew the coffee for the rest of us.

Now, I have a serious question, based on the following:

Originally posted by MrPeng:

sarcasm? what sarcasm?

Was there not sarcasm in at least one of his more notable posts there? {my personal fav is the one about 1/3 down page 11} Or, is it possible I am confusing some other literary device used as being sarcasm? Of course, it has just now occured to me that I may be missing the point entirely, and that this could be sarcasm directed at me. Either way, would someone here enlightem me?

P.S. Feifdom is troll heaven. Mentioned just to annoy The Bard one more time.

I've secretely decided that I will continue to be ignorant of what this Fiefdom thing is for as long as you are alive. You can't make me know what it is.

We just got the Disney Channel for FREE so now my little toddlers and toddlettes can watch those wonderful shows ALL THE TIME. At least when I'm not watching footie. Deportivo La Coruna vs Barca was great last night. The Rescuers Down Under on will be on DISNEY CHANNEL tomorrow. With Swedish voices. Want me to record it for you? I've not decided if McLeash is modeled on Lars or Rother yet.

At least until it starts again. I think that this time I'll take a different name and found a non-attacking alliance with a catchy name, something like "Whooping Boys of Despair" perhaps...or not.

Originally posted by Geier:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I've secretely decided that I will continue to be ignorant of what this Fiefdom thing is for as long as you are alive. You can't make me know what it is.

We just got the Disney Channel for FREE so now my little toddlers and toddlettes can watch those wonderful shows ALL THE TIME. At least when I'm not watching footie. Deportivo La Coruna vs Barca was great last night. The Rescuers Down Under on will be on DISNEY CHANNEL tomorrow. With Swedish voices. Want me to record it for you? I've not decided if McLeash is modeled on Lars or Rother yet. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

As documented proof.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />From: Tethias Veneteer

Subject: LOL - Cesspool thinks they hurt me? -

You may have knocked out a fair chunk of my population, but really, you never came close to knocking me out of play. In fact, I was in a Palace, was an archduke, and had 2400 prestige at the end of the game before I went through all of it to destroy Yorick's top two. Don't kid yourself into thinking you really put me out of action, because you didn't - Warpig did more damage in 2 turns to me than you guys did over an entire week period.

You know you put a knee to the fork when the guy brags/whines about it. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Its all the same old horsehockey with the goddam religious zealots who want to force god down my throat with gummint sanction.

Speaking as a representive of religious zealots everywhere. We would much rather force flaming gas soaked rats down your throat. </font>

And that's another thing that's been bugging me.

How come we never get any fresh parrot droppings around here?

I, as an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread, now propose that two BFC board members, having laboured mightily in the service of our Queen, the Fair Emma, be ennobled for their actions, and raised to the rank of Knight of the Cesspool by act of Monarchy and popular fecking acclaim.

I propose that v42below, and SturmSebber by made Knights of this august body of complete and annoying wankers, with all the duties, responsibilities and privileges that attend thereto.

When the hour was darkest, and enemies assailed our Queen, they did not hesitate, but threw themselves into conflict without thought for their own persons.

I further propose that lenakonrad, already a Knight of this awful place, be awarded the Order of Cyrano de Bergerac Medal for his efforts on behalf of our Queen.

Who will ever forget his very odd poetry?

What sayeth the Queen?

Originally posted by Marlow:

I may be a slow learner, but even I have learned to say away from the political/religious threads on the GF. Bad for the stomach you know.

Nah mate, It's fun!

Nothing more satisfying than posting something counter to the concensus just to get the posters all worked up and foaming at the mouth.

It is particularly more rewarding when the name calling starts and the posting bans implemented.

Mace