Seriously: Why Are Peng Challenge Women So Cool?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

BTW, nice picture in your profile.

I didn't know you were rleete's love child.

I never imagined rleete being that tall, but otherwise it matches perfectly the image he projects. </font>

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Enters*....

Originally posted by Seanachai:

The arm and hand I'm using to flip RLeete off is numb...so numb...

OH! Ummmmm....Sorry.

*blushes*

I didn't know you and RLeete were ..err... busy.

Errr....Continue what you're doing, I'll just leave you two to be alone.

*makes a hurried exit*

Mace

[ July 30, 2004, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I will need for you to resend the last turn if you please.

[useless git]. I suppose you are going to use that old excuse with me, as well. Nope, you would have forgotten that you owe me a turn.[/useless git].

Noba.

Wanted:

A turn from Seanachai.

or

Anyone interested in playing a CM PBEM game. Please be interested in the game. Please have an average level of intelligence, or at least an attention span. Please have some solid CM experience, or perhaps a solid grounding in the WWII art of war and tactics. Please have a modicum of social graces so we can have a little interesting dialogue mixed with the games.

Do not reply if, you have been playing the AI really good and want to try a human opponent, think other players are always cheating somehow, get upset when the going gets tough, are dating a new girl and think you might be interested in getting to know her better, would like to spend an equal ammount of time playing CM and writing pointless, infantile, redundant, taunts, (insults about competency concerning CM battles will be embraced and applauded), dissapear instead of surrendering, are not interested in all that old WWII history stuff and just want to play the game.

Acceptable, but not encouraged, the silent type.

Hello, any takers?

Will

Finally I found my darn password. I should have remembered it was UallSuck.

Which reminds me, it fills me with joy when I see the Oddstralians, join together and submit posts reflecting their stoat-like sexual obsessions.

Makes me realize that all is right with the world.

Greetings all... must of hit the wrong button and wound up here. Fondly think of you all like ex boils that have long been lanced.

And Boo, junior Justicar? Have you been seduced by the dark side? Or simply seduced by Joe?

Originally posted by jdmorse:

Greetings all... must of hit the wrong button and wound up here. Fondly think of you all like ex boils that have long been lanced.

And Boo, junior Justicar? Have you been seduced by the dark side? Or simply seduced by Joe?

Bite your tongue jd ... I needed an assistant and Boo Radley was the closest thing to Barney Fife that we could find. He's as stupifyingly incompetent as ... well as YOU would have been in that role.

Joe

p.s. Good to hear from you buddy.

Yo Elvis, thank you, thank you, thank you. I was beginning to feel like CM, the best game ever created, was just a topic of conversation. Also, I have a feeling that my learning cruve is about to get steep!!!

I would love to send you the game Senachai and I started, it was a nasty nut, and I worked hard setting up that one. But, I would be thrilled to playtest amy game you send. I'll do an AAR too.

Sending a blank email now for the set up.

Will

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jdmorse:

Bite your tongue jd ... I needed an assistant and Boo Radley was the closest thing to Barney Fife that we could find. He's as stupifyingly incompetent as ... well as YOU would have been in that role.

Joe

p.s. Good to hear from you buddy. </font>

Originally posted by jdmorse:

Fondly think of you all like ex boils that have long been lanced.

You think like an ex-boil that has been lanced?

I thought you'd more think like a very intelligent person that had been lobotomised with 99% of his brain removed.

Which, basically, is all you need if you're a lawyer, or a key requirement I guess?

Still, always nice to hear from the great JD.

Mace

I...I...I think I'm having a heart attack...

I...the blurring...the pain....

Hey! It's working! They said it would give you fits, but, hey, cardiac failure works for me.

The arm and hand I'm using to flip RLeete off is numb...so numb...

Well, at least I got a response. So, olde bean, your arm feels like your skull? Reminds me of that travel commercial you're starring in: "please lower your arm, my dear", or somefink.

Oh, and Boo? Knock off the "love child" bit, or I'll flood your in-box with baby pictures. He looks just like me, only minature. And, slightly more wrinkled. Like I'd look if you left me in the hot tub too long. Besides, that pic bears no resemblance: Not bald, no paunch, and far too square shouldered.

STINKYWINKY and ParaBelly

I, the PiNk AvEnGeR demand that thou e-mailed me to discuss a moment this weekend to organise a tcp-ip drama, in wich you both will suffer unspeakable torment when my throbbing guns enter your virtual orifices.

Signed,

SturmSebber ; loyal knigget of the Pool

(sound of two coconuts being banged together)

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

emu.jpg

Mace

So that's what you look like?

Hmmm. A bit more intelligent than what I thought. </font>