In the Forum the Fools Come and Go, Talking of Challenges to Peng, You Know

Originally posted by Mace:

Come to think of it....he owes me a turn at well!

BASTAGE! YOUR KING COMMANDS YOU TO SEND A TURN!!!

(TIS GOOD TO BE THE..) KING MACE

Be a good chap. Fire up one of your alternates - Grue will do...and kick yourself up the arse for not sending a turn, yourself. Twit.

Noba.

ps.... remember the fatal 3 lines.....

BOVINGTON

CAMERA

NO !!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just eating Chinese food for lunch, when a thought came to me that made almost bring back up my Empress Chicken.

Our very own little Boo is now a faithful sidekick to Joebob. While the thought of Boo being kicked in the side....or anywhere for that matter... pleases me greatly....this makes Boo the Barney Fife to Joebob's Andy. Or the Festus to Marshall Dillion. Or in this case, more like Deputy Cletus Hogg to Joebob's Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane.

Seanachai , you evil little gnome...you ruined a lunch for me. For this, you will be entered as a Pommie in the latest evil from Jr. Evil. What would you like to be, a universal carrier?

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

I was just eating Chinese food for lunch, when a thought came to me that made almost bring back up my Empress Chicken.

Embarrasing sycophantic drivel SNIPPED! because I am, after all, the shy and retiring sort.)

Seanachai , you evil little gnome...you ruined a lunch for me. For this, you will be entered as a Pommie in the latest evil from Jr. Evil. What would you like to be, a universal carrier?

Rune

Tell me, Rune, do you think of me often? Are they warm and happy thoughts? I could send you an autographed 8x10 glossy you could put in your hope chest.

Would that make you happy, you sad, sad, sick, unsavory little moronic deviant?

p.s. Did you find a nice shady spot by the dumpster out back of the Chinese place to enjoy your lunch? I'll bet it made a nice change from the bag-o-sterno you're used to.

Deputy Boo ,

I understand your depression of being Joebob's faithful sidekick, so if it humors you, go ahead and send a 8X10. I am sure I can use it for something... my dog is advanced in years and looking at it might help him with his bowel movement. That or I can contact the City of Chicago rat patrol [no, not the one with jeeps shooting up the entire Afrika Korp], as they are always looking for new ways to kill rodents.

As for sterno...the voice of experience here? Are you once again taking your bottle of Maddog 20/20 in its usual brown paper bag and hanging around hot air vents? [Hmmm, another possibility of being associated with Joebob ?]

Seanachai , I still blame you. I made you an Aussie once, now you will be a Pom. Maybe a cruiser tank so you may explode easily?

Rune

I am the General Forum Hammer without an anvil.

Seanachai is a weak and pustulent thingamadoodle.

I went to a Twins game at the dome tonight and it must have been junior high school girl night.

It's not just that the chicks "didn't dress like that" when I was their age, it's that they didn't have anything to dress up! I know, cuz I was paying close attention.

Sheesh.

Must be something in the flouride.

Oh yeah, Seanachai, you are a wanker of capital proportions. I hope you lift something heavy this Friday and have to rely on Canadian medical care.

Tra la la lolly!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It's now 7:33 in the evening and there are NO turns in my In box.

I'm starting a list.

A sharper mind would have deduced that your email address was once again rejecting turns.

But who are we kidding here? Boo, your address is bouncing turns again.

Could you please drive to Washington state and start pounding your head on Mr. Gates front door? I'm sure it won't change anything about your email service, but I'll be a lot happier knowing that you are in physical discomfort.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I went to a Twins game at the dome tonight and it must have been junior high school girl night.

Tra la la lolly!

So how long before you can get the bracelet off this time?

Papa </font>

Bring out yer turns.......

As some whom inhabit this place are aware, I shall be winging my way via Qaint-arse, and BA, to London this time next week. Whilst in that luverly country I shall be visiting all sorts of places, such as:

BOVINGTON

IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM

DUXFORD

COLTISHALL, or is that CONINGSBY ?

BOVINGTON - (Yes twice)

plus many other places of interest.

Science Museum

Cabinet War Rooms.....you get my drift.

Add to that a 5 day sojourn around NORMANDY and you can see that thoughts of you lot will NEVER cross my mind. That may be hurtfull to you all, I know you all crave centre stage, but, DUTY MUST BE DONE.

Upon my return I will be overloaded with pics of all things military - you won't.

I will have seen a REAL Tiger I cruising around a field, looking really menacing - you won't.

I will have driven (fingers crossed) a Real Chieftan Tank - you won't.

So. I give you a week to heap scorn upon my slopey shoulders, or ignore me - as you wish.

Of course, turns will not be forthcoming, no great loss, except to string out your collective demises.

Noba.

ps. You could all pray - whatever - that I win the National Lottery in a BIG way whilst I am over there. If that were to happen, I would stay away longer...a Win - Win !

pps. [shudder]Maybe not. I would have enough money to VISIT you all.[/shudder]

ppps. Of course, if any denizens of "The Mother Country" wish for me to buy them a drink...you only have to ask - I will endeavour to fit you in.

Originally posted by Noba:

As some whom inhabit this place are aware, I shall be winging my way via Qaint-arse, and BA, to London this time next week. Whilst in that luverly country I shall be visiting all sorts of places, such as:

BOVINGTON

IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM

DUXFORD

BOVINGTON - (Yes twice)

Science Museum

Add to that a 5 day sojourn around NORMANDY and you can see that thoughts of you lot will NEVER cross my mind. That may be hurtfull to you all, I know you all crave centre stage, but, DUTY MUST BE DONE.

Upon my return I will be overloaded with pics of all things military - you won't.

I will have seen a REAL Tiger I cruising around a field, looking really menacing - you won't.

So. I give you a week to heap scorn upon my slopey shoulders, or ignore me - as you wish.

Of course, turns will not be forthcoming, no great loss, except to string out your collective demises.

Noba.

ps. You could all pray - whatever - that I win the National Lottery in a BIG way whilst I am over there. If that were to happen, I would stay away longer...a Win - Win !

ppps. Of course, if any denizens of "The Mother Country" wish for me to buy them a drink...you only have to ask - I will endeavour to fit you in.

I am only three hours away from those places...besides there's nothing to see in the Cabinet War Rooms.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

BOVINGTON

IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM

DUXFORD

BOVINGTON - (Yes twice)

Science Museum

Noba.

I am only three hours away from those places...besides there's nothing to see in the Cabinet War Rooms. </font>

At last!

I am back in the bosum of my hateful family.

After two weeks and about 5 hours on the phone to my ISP my odyssey through the desolate wastelands of the real world has thankfully come to an end.

The one good thing I can take from this is that all my opponents have been waiting 2 weeks for a file. Unfortunately I have also been waiting two weeks for a file so it is only a little good thing.

Kisses

Speedy

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

BOVINGTON

IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM

DUXFORD

BOVINGTON - (Yes twice)

Science Museum

Noba.

I am only three hours away from those places...besides there's nothing to see in the Cabinet War Rooms. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I do, in full fellowship, and without tongue behind anything besides my teeth, ask MrSpkr's pardon. Pax, eh? One thing that has come to me, over the last few days, is that the people I truly hate neither know nor care that I exist, and if confronted with my existence and my concerns, they'd simply laugh. And that has led me to realize that one of the main things that keeps America, as a concept, weak, is the endless anger and infighting that's encouraged between people with differing values and political views.

Because the last thing the Powers That Are want is for all of us to have an actual dialogue. The less people think, the easier they are to lead. And the more angry people are with those who disagree with them, the easier it is for the people who create those disagreements to keep them preoccupied and ineffectual.

So, MrSpkr, I hold out to you the paw of reconciliation. Just you keep focused on it, laddie, and pay no attention to what my boot's about to do... ;)

Ehh? Did you say something?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Steve