• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I WANT MY FIEFDOM!

They can't take it away from me.... I'm starting to get the shakes... I need a fix...

Yeah, but the graphics suck </font>

dalem you are truly a pathetic meeting organizer. I've seen no flyers, no bumper stickers, virtually NO mention of my momentous voyage (well, technically I'm flying but voyage sounds cooler) to ManyAppleLess and the Third Semi-Irregular, Bi-Quarterly-Annual Peng Challenge Thread ManySodaian Get-to-gather and Meet the Justicar Grouping ... Not to be Confused with Groping though with Lars you're never really quite sure are you.

My email is FUBAR and any communications with me will, perforce and by necessity be limited to this forum ... and my cell phone ... Seanachai has the number ... Papa Khann too I think but he's probably forgotten it by now.

Joe

[ February 16, 2004, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

I WANT MY FIEFDOM!

They can't take it away from me.... I'm starting to get the shakes... I need a fix...

I don't think I can play Fiefdom any more (Of course there will be those of you out there who will say that I couldn't play Fiefdom to begin with, but I beat you to it, so there!).

The only way to rack up serious points is to play it ALOT and I don't think I can devote that much time to it. Especially during the week when it's really frowned upon to be doing such things instead of getting clients work out.

And I found that while I was playing Fiefdom, my CM turns didn't go out much either. And I KNOW that all my faithful opponents need their daily Boo-Fix, don't ya?

But, we'll see.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

dalem you are truly a pathetic meeting organizer. I've seen no flyers, no bumper stickers, virtually NO mention of my momentous voyage (well, technically I'm flying but voyage sounds cooler) to ManyAppleLess and the Third Semi-Irregular, Bi-Quarterly-Annual Peng Challenge Thread ManySodaian Get-to-gather and Meet the Justicar Grouping ... Not to be Confused with Groping though with Lars you're never really quite sure are you.

My email is FUBAR and any communications with me will, perforce and by necessity be limited to this forum ... and my cell phone ... Seanachai has the number ... Papa Khann too I think but he's probably forgotten it by now.

Joe

You are a dung beetle.

I announced I was going to be away Up North for the weekend, and so I was. Now that I am back I need to pick up the tattered trails of my life again, and sadly, this means thinking about your visit.

Here's the deal:

If we come to my place, it's awesome for me and convenient and all that crap - I can make more of that Italian chili stuff and watch Seanachai drunkenly shoot you with my toy phaser. So personally, I'm all for that.

But.

I live Far Away from some folks, so I hesitate to impose my will. It might be better to try and do something nearer the airport.

What say Seanachai, Papa Khann, Lars, Xyphorus?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I don't think I can play Fiefdom any more (Of course there will be those of you out there who will say that I couldn't play Fiefdom to begin with, but I beat you to it, so there!).

The only way to rack up serious points is to play it ALOT and I don't think I can devote that much time to it.

I hope you do play next time Boo.... you played well.. and helped a lot of people when they couldn't help themselves...

And then there was the money you poured into the bank, which was also a great help... Play whenever you get time.. You know you want to.. ;)

It was good to see you popping up every now and again and announcing... "Right, who's the target"

Also we will have our very own Hero next time... You'll recognise him straight away if he comes to call on your Fiefdom..

Think about it eh?

OH HELL.......

Ubiquitous

2004-02-16 12:45:02

Subject: I'll start it up again within a week

I'm changing some things around, adding stuff, and doing general tweaks to hopefully satisfy people. No email when the game starts up again, but I will anounce the start on this messageboard, and the first turn will be a day long so everyone starts out on the same footing. I'm also in the process of adding a bonus for people that come in late.

WITHIN A WEEK HE SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will take that long for my blood pressure to get back to normal....

Originally posted by Noba:

Er, Berli, what happens in 20 posts time for you ? Your total will be on 6666.

Should we all duck for cover, or sumfink ?

Noba.

It's 3 sixes, nong. And he's already bought that in his former squire's birthdate, which is 6-6-67.

How's that for evil?

Kitty

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

The only way to rack up serious points is to play it ALOT

Not true. Becket only logged in like once a day just to buy stuff and ended at #7. Think of another excuse. ;)

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Btw, special honors for rleete for flirting with Happy Fluffy Bunny who is really a guy. Enjoy your "Crying Game" moment. ;)

Kitty

To be fair though, Rog had just given up smoking and so wasn't really responsible for many of his actions.

Oh hell. Who am I kidding? He's always been a few fries short of a Happy Meal!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Btw, special honors for rleete for flirting with Happy Fluffy Bunny who is really a guy. Enjoy your "Crying Game" moment. ;)

Kitty

To be fair though, Rog had just given up smoking and so wasn't really responsible for many of his actions.

Oh hell. Who am I kidding? He's always been a few fries short of a Happy Meal! </font>