Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

We Don't Need No Stinking Messiah's In the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stuka:

Although I presume where Emrys is concerned, the taping of ducks is perfectly acceptable.

Just get a room....

Doh!

So you don't want me to bring the ducks and the duct tape to our upcoming outing?

Mace

Originally posted by Stuka:

Shhhh.... don't tell everyone!.... now they'll all want to come along.

PS. I've got the wet celery and the flying helmets.

The flying helmet I can understand...but, WET celery ? ...Yeah, fits I suppose.

Noba.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

*readies the buckets, then fetches the mop*

I have a better idea. Why not just shove Boo out the door and let nature take its course. Saves on the mopping that way, and who knows, maybe the cacti will like that kind of stuff.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Yes, it's called Duck Brand Duct Tape, so once again, while Emrys appears to be right, in reality he is wrong.

As usual, you are full of prunes and hot air. Guys who work with this stuff in civilized areas (not necessarily including the benighted state of Ohio), all call this stuff duck tape regardless of the brand they happen to be using. It's a fact of life. Cope.

Michael

As usual, you are full of prunes and hot air. Guys who work with this stuff in civilized areas (not necessarily including the benighted state of Ohio), all call this stuff duck tape regardless of the brand they happen to be using. It's a fact of life. Cope.

Michael

I just call it "Seanachai silencer" myself.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Yes, it's called Duck Brand Duct Tape, so once again, while Emrys appears to be right, in reality he is wrong.

Michael </font>

Sore loser.

You are wrong. You are so wrong, it isn't even funny. So wrong, that you should not even be allowed to buy tape, much less get anywhere near the ducts it is to be used to seal. BTW, anyone who really knows duct tape would know that the "duck tape" stuff is total crap, and whoever buys it should be slapped hard and repeatedly for being such a stupid twit.

On the other hand, at least you got the part about Boo being a loser correct. Whether or not he is sore depends on what sick things he has been doing with the rock polisher.

Originally posted by rleete:

BTW, anyone who really knows duct tape would know that the "duck tape" stuff is total crap, and whoever buys it should be slapped hard and repeatedly for being such a stupid twit.

Agreed. I only mentioned it for historical reference.

On the other hand, at least you got the part about Boo being a loser correct. Whether or not he is sore depends on what sick things he has been doing with the rock polisher.
Agreed.

Now I feel sick...

Michael

I feel sick...

Oh?

I know just the thing to get your mind off your illness.

Write this down: 'I being of sound mind and body ... err strike out the sound mind and body bit... doth bequeath my worldy goods to good old Mace'

While you endorse that, I'll just ready my little blood splattered cricket bat which is just the thing to deal with your problem.

Mace

Your thoughtful consideration is duly noted. There will be something in the mail for you shortly. When you open the envelope, I want you to be sure you are holding it very close to your face...

Michael

And breathing IN, very deeply.

Noba.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

And become intimate with Emrys.

Hold on. That's going too far. It's one thing to hit below the belt, almost required around here.

But let's not stoop to this. I mean, it's just gross.