Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got the Peng Challenge in My Tummy!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

THE PROOF YOU GIVE IS NO GOOD. YOU NEED MORE PROOF. GIVE PROOF FROM SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOU ... GIVE PROOF FROM SOMEONE SMART AND HONEST.

Joe

Well, that certainly excludes anyone from the CessPool, doesn't it. It also rules out the <small>goddam</small> thread, too.

Finding intelligence in the GF is a total no-go.

Guess that means only one person...

"Oh, honey? Can you come in here for a sec?"

Dear Joe, my husband has informed me of your accusation.

Personally, I don't think it holds water. From my understanding, before a person could hack into a game, he'd have to know a bit about computers, wouldn't he?

That's not my husband, believe me.

As for beating you in this game, from what he tells me, it's mainly because...(how did you put it, dear?)

Oh yes. You have all the talent of a seal in a handwriting competition.

I'm not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good.

And also, my husband would never lie to me.

Not if he wanted to keep his lungs on the inside of his body, that is.

I hope you're all having a nice day.

Bye,

Rose

Originally posted by SheWhoMustBeObeyed:

Dear Joe, my husband has informed me of your accusation.

Personally, I don't think it holds water. From my understanding, before a person could hack into a game, he'd have to know a bit about computers, wouldn't he?

That's not my husband, believe me.

As for beating you in this game, from what he tells me, it's mainly because...(how did you put it, dear?)

Oh yes. You have all the talent of a seal in a handwriting competition.

I'm not sure what that means, but it doesn't sound good.

And also, my husband would never lie to me.

Not if he wanted to keep his lungs on the inside of his body, that is.

I hope you're all having a nice day.

Bye,

Rose

My Dear Lady Rose (forgive the abbreviation but Lady Rose sounds so much better than Lady SheWhoMustBeObeyed ... besides ... my mother's name was Rose.)

First, please accept my deepest and most profound condolences. Needn't say more than that, eh Milady?

Second, I too was shocked at the apparent and totally uncharacteristic appearance of ... well ability on the part of Boo Radley ... ANY ability, let alone a computer ability would seem so far beyond his capabilities.

But then I realized that he likely has access to a checking account, no doubt a JOINT checking account since HIS income is unlikely to provide more than the barest of bare necessities. With such a thing ... people can be hired!

It doesn't absolve him of responsibility, of course, but it does explain the thing doesn't it. As to MY talents which he saw fit to denigrate ... we ARE talking about Boo Radley here, he still considers the lad who was able to drink the milk and then make it come out of his nose to have talent ... no doubt he looks back on those halcyon days with a bitter longing ... the kids DID applaud him so back then. I DO hope you've been able to break him of that habit.

Joe

Originally posted by rleete:

Even the Frenchies are taking pot-shots. How's it feel to be a target, Boo?

Shouldn't you be trying to perfect your diapering techniques, or somefink?

Maybe Korncob will let you practice on him.

Think on that visual for awhile.

For that, I might just send you a sample of the first crop my son produces. Open the mail carefully old man.

edit: me know spell two gude. Damn liberal teachers.

[ June 10, 2004, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: rleete ]

For that, I might jusy send you a sample of the first crop my son produces. Open the mail carefully old man.

Shoot, you've been giving me crap from day one, why not involve the rest of the family?

Oh, and Joe? Your post made my wife laugh out loud. But not to worry, she wasn't laughing AT you, she was ... well, wait a mo...I'm sorry. My mistake. She WAS laughing at you.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Shoot, you've been giving me crap from day one, why not involve the rest of the family?

Wife really liked that one. Making her laugh is really a "crap shoot" these days...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Wife really liked that one. Making her laugh is really a "crap shoot" these days... </font>

What's all this nattering nonsense about Boo Radley hacking a computer? Who but a complete idiot could make such... oh..., Joe, how could you make such a charge against one so inept as Radley?

If anyone is suspect around these parts it's First Shot Kill Shaw!!! Don't try and deny it. It's in the record and I quote:

Joe Shaw is a gamey, no-turn sending, first shot killing, game hacking, blackguard of the highest order

There you have it, from the Official Records.

Now then, in regards the one good thought that has bubbled it's way up out of the goo that was once your brain, I hereby second your proposal that the heathen scoundrel (Boo Radley for you newcomers) be ordered and ordained to change his dear wife's member name to Lady Rose.

my mother's name was Rose

Your mother's name was Rose?

Fine name.

But tell me, does that make you the prick she gave birth to?

Get it....Rose...Prick?

You don't get great lines like that everyday, now do you?

Mace

A Rose by any other name...

...should be encouraged to whump Boo upside the head as often as possible.

Preferably with large, blunt instruments (to make sure it gets through to that 'brain' of his.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Fine name.

Get it....Rose...Prick?

Mace </font>

My Dear Lady Rose (forgive the abbreviation but Lady Rose sounds so much better than Lady SheWhoMustBeObeyed ... besides ... my mother's name was Rose.)

Joe

Does that make Boo your father???

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Fine name.

Get it....Rose...Prick?

Mace </font>

I can't wait for the day when you Aussies finally start speaking English

You just don't think, ever, do you ? You know, thinking, that time when your brain provides something else than the white noise you're accustomed to ?

It's obvious that if Aussies were to speak English, we'd hear *more* from them. And you "can't wait" for THAT ?

Originally posted by Kobal2:

I can't wait for the day when you Aussies finally start speaking English

You just don't think, ever, do you ? You know, thinking, that time when your brain provides something else than the white noise you're accustomed to ?

Just, learning, the, use, of commas,, there, Sparky,?

You're, doing, real, well,.

It's obvious that if Aussies were to speak English, we'd hear *more* from them. And you "can't wait" for THAT ?

Cueball, you could not be more wrong. You could try, but you would not succeed.

Dearth of language skills has never, and I mean EVER, stopped the Aussies from vocalizing, whether it be in their natural language of clicks and grunts or the eerie howling out of their "Vegemite" song.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Not only is that not a great line, it doesn't even make sense.

I can't wait for the day when you Aussies finally start speaking English.

Rose has thorns, thorns cause pricks.

*sighs*

You don't know what prick means as slang though?

In that case...ya prick!!!!

*big evil smile and laugh

Muhahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaaha

Mace