The Cheery Waffle Thread Goes Political! Guns and Butter! And TNT. Lots of TNT.

Snarker

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Axe2121 one of your long-lost, inbred, Canuckian brethren is loose on the boards and is dragging up month old Cheery Waffle bits and rolling in them like some mangy stray. As a Canuck it's your job to police your people and reign in the frumpy puppy. Quick now.

Now, as to Wobbly & Crash. Did the meds run out? Smoke up all yer ****e? Hillybilly Bob whip up a bad batch of shine? You sackless, fetid oozing goo of mold excrement. In our only meeting your mighty German clankies were reduced to twisted, busted pieces of metal...much like your family farm where every piece of now non-functioning piece of equipment, appliance, vehicle, etc. is rusting away whilst making a loverly habitat for the coon hounds ambling about. And this was accomplised by my brave blokes from Britain, using naught more than sharpened kit forks and pieces of straw. :mad: :mad: :mad:

<font size=5 font color=blue>Good Afternoon, Waffles</font>

Becky made it home last night after about 18 hours in airplanes and airports, and all is right with my world again! :D:D

Axe, you've got another long-lost relative looking for you in an old Cheery Waffle thread. Oh, and thanks for the offer of a place to seek political asylum. For some reason I hadn't thought of escaping to Canada at the beginning of winter. If I run I may go east or west or south, but probably not north. :eek: :D:D

I just discovered that in Dominions 2 I can try to revive my pretender god Seanachai. I'm debating whether he's worth bringing back to life or not. Should I just leave him safely dead? :confused:

Originally posted by Dave H:

I just discovered that in Dominions 2 I can try to revive my pretender god Seanachai. I'm debating whether he's worth bringing back to life or not. Should I just leave him safely dead? :confused:

The whole game is based on getting him to reach living diety status. You'll need him back, or you dominion just disappears slowly and you lose. He should come back healed, but probably weaker in some respects.

Originally posted by Dave H:

I just discovered that in Dominions 2 I can try to revive my pretender god Seanachai. I'm debating whether he's worth bringing back to life or not. Should I just leave him safely dead?

You think the likes of you can kill Seanachai? feh....that lad has more lives than Jason, Mike Meyers and Chuckie combined. I tried sending him some 'special' vintages and the bugger kept on keeping on. :eek:

How is that game? Looked at some screenies, the FAQ and overview. Looks like some Dungeon & Dragons world conquering deal, along the lines of Total War meets Age of Empires. Is that a fair assessment?

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Now, as to Wobbly & Crash. Did the meds run out? Smoke up all yer ****e? Hillybilly Bob whip up a bad batch of shine? You sackless, fetid oozing goo of mold excrement. In our only meeting your mighty German clankies were reduced to twisted, busted pieces of metal...much like your family farm where every piece of now non-functioning piece of equipment, appliance, vehicle, etc. is rusting away whilst making a loverly habitat for the coon hounds ambling about. And this was accomplised by my brave blokes from Britain, using naught more than sharpened kit forks and pieces of straw. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I can see that your feeble "brain" has forgotten that I won. A normal maggot would demand a rematch after such a humiliation. Yet, have I heard anything since your inevitable defeat. Noooooooooo! :mad: I suspect you cower in fear at the mere thought of a rematch, losing control of your bladder and pissing your Depends. GET CONTROL OF YOUR BODILY FUNCTIONS AND SEND ME A SET-UP. :mad:

Just ask Axe who rules??? <font size=10 >I RULE.</font> After destroying all his armor, the few remaining shellshocked and flamebroiled Communist grunts refused to fight for him so he surrendered. This meant a major victory for me. Unlike Mike the Whipped Cream, I suspect the Canucki will demand a rematch because he is a true maggot with a spine. :mad:

I almost feel bad for the disheartend Wally. Vast numbers of his pixelated Kraut have died against my noble 'Merican force. He asks, "Why the feck do I to this to myself?" The answer is simple. You are a maggot. Send me a turn so I can burn somefink else.

DaveH Is stumbling aboot the bocage, setting off mines, springing Kraut ambushes, and blowing up bunkers with his green Tankers. Yet, this is just a headache for you! Ahhh, the true migraine awaits! The Tigers are camping and hungry!

After 5 turns in the maggot-challenge,Mace's forces and mine have just made contact. I'm sure the remaining 5 turns will be a bloodbath. It will probably take a body count to win or lose this one because of the way the flags are stationed. An apt scenario indeed.

:mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

I just discovered that in Dominions 2 I can try to revive my pretender god Seanachai. I'm debating whether he's worth bringing back to life or not. Should I just leave him safely dead?

You think the likes of you can kill Seanachai? feh....that lad has more lives than Jason, Mike Meyers and Chuckie combined. I tried sending him some 'special' vintages and the bugger kept on keeping on. :eek:

How is that game? Looked at some screenies, the FAQ and overview. Looks like some Dungeon & Dragons world conquering deal, along the lines of Total War meets Age of Empires. Is that a fair assessment? </font>

Hey Axe2121 one of your long-lost, inbred, Canuckian brethren is loose on the boards and is dragging up month old Cheery Waffle bits and rolling in them like some mangy stray. As a Canuck it's your job to police your people and reign in the frumpy puppy. Quick now.

I can't possibly be related to him. Not one :mad: in his post. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

This day will be a great day for Canuckis. While Axe alone winning is errrrr unusual and cause for concern, Pseudo beat me in our bout. The maggot had me attacking with outnumbered Aussies in the dark against entrenched veteran Krauts with c@mping AT/infantry guns. Needless to say, I suffered a major defeat.

Originally Posted by Pseudopod:

Apparently math isn't a prerequisite to becoming a scientist. 222 > 208, and my 208 spread out defending 4 flags. This scenario was balanced. Balanced to perfection. BALANCED, I SAY!!

I AM UNBALANCED, I SAY UNBALANCED to perfection :mad: ! I DEMAND A REMATCH! I know how busy you are with your coursework tongue.gif You may have won this match, but you have MUCH to learn from the Master. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

I can't possibly be related to him. Not one :mad: in his post. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

DaveH is so bloody cheery! Can't we kill him and dispose of his body in the back yard or somefink?

Mace

Oh, come on. You're just mad because you are the proud owner of the single biggest collection of destroyed and abandoned jeeps in the known universe. I was serious about you taking a keg of beer to your job interview. No point in making it any more painful than necessary. tongue.giftongue.gif:D

Snarker, yeah I was upset for a while. Can I help it if the US is following the plot of "The Marching Morons"? Wait until Paris Hilton is elected president sometime in the 2020's. :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

We have conformation that Mike the Wankerless lacks the scrotal components and fortitude for pixelated battle. Perhaps a trip to the vet to have some neuticles implanted will help your image and confidence.

SOOOO SNOWBALL, would you like to be properly humilated on the CMAK field????? Or do you lack the components too????? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

We have conformation that Mike the Wankerless lacks the scrotal components and fortitude for pixelated battle. Perhaps a trip to the vet to have some neuticles implanted will help your image and confidence.

SOOOO SNOWBALL, would you like to be properly humilated on the CMAK field????? Or do you lack the components too????? :mad: :mad:

ARGAHRARGGARGAHRAGHRGHHG!!!!!! Bring it on, Worthless and Crap!!! :mad: :mad:

I'm going to smear the blood-spattered remains of your boys all across the map!! I'm going to whoop as their severed limbs fly and they sizzle and burn !!!

Angry out loud!! Get me some serious TNT!!

Originally posted by Soddball:

ARGAHRARGGARGAHRAGHRGHHG!!!!!! Bring it on, Worthless and Crap!!! :mad: :mad:

I'm going to smear the blood-spattered remains of your boys all across the map!! I'm going to whoop as their severed limbs fly and they sizzle and burn !!!

Angry out loud!! Get me some serious TNT!!

GARRARRARARRRARARRARARAAG!

If I have time tonight, I will find a scenario so nasty and vile that it will cause the sensory bulbs of Jamoomba to go supernova.

Alternatively, I will find a map suitable for a gamey meeting engagement in Italy, say around 3000-4000 points with no holds bar on how points can be spent. And yes, it will be daytime with clear skies for proper use of arty and Jabos. After my attack, all that will be left of your troops will be their smoldering carcasses littering the battlefield. All will see that Jamooba is a false God and her "high priest" is really just a dyslexic dog-diddler! ! SAY YOUR PRAYERS MAGGOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :mad: