The Cheery Waffle Thread Goes Political! Guns and Butter! And TNT. Lots of TNT.

Snarker

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Bwahaahaaaaaaaaaaa. I rock. My new boss decided to give me back pay for the (formerly) volunteer remediation I have been doing at school. 4 hours a week, since September, 20 bucks per hour.

I DO believe in Santa Claus!

Ah, but does Mrs. WallyBob know aboot this? I'm sure she has some non-TNT related purchases she would like to make! :mad:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

P.S. :mad: :mad:

I WANT TOURNAMENT RESULTS!! Bunch of wankers. Those measely 10+ turn games should all be done by now. :mad:

Get them finished by Friday or I visit each and every one of you personally to kick you square in the nads. :mad: :mad:

C'mon now. What aboot poor Mace? He is in an entirely different day or sumefink at the other end of the world. But if want to kick him in the 'nads, I'll lend you some steel toed boots! :mad:

Anyway, I think we are on turn 6 or 7. :mad:

You do realize if we switch mid-game that PBEM helper will be even more Fubared than it is already???? By the way, have any of you maggots actually got "trust" mode to work with PBEM helper????? Axe and I have attempted it several times. I'm not sure who is more technically challenged, but it has yet to work....Anyhoos,I don't know how to do multiple versions of CMAK with PBEM and get the latter to work...

*Edited fer spelling and grammatical erors

[ November 16, 2004, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Pbem helper consistently tells me both you, W & C and Axe have different email addresses from that in the directory. Wazzup with that? I cut and pasted both of your email addresses.

It is a rather cantakerous program indeed :mad: I get the same error messages about email "differences" too. The ONLY good thing about it is that it forces me to be more organized.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I WANT TOURNAMENT RESULTS!! Bunch of wankers. Those measely 10+ turn games should all be done by now.

The dashing Teddy has done just that...dashed off. I won't make any comments aboot the no turn sending as I was reminded by Diatch H that it has been 9 days since I sent him a turn.

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you later.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

You sots couldn't organize a bottle party in a brewery...

Seanachai, you're fail in the Zen of the Aussie language!

The correct saying is of course 'You lot couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery'.

Mace </font>

GAGRAG RGARGAR GGARGAR GAR!!! I'm surrounded by fools, knaves and charlatans. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not to mention maggots. :mad:

So I'm reading A Distant Mirror, the Calamitous 14th Century by Barbara Tuchman.

In it she describes the Battle of Sluys (July 24, 1340), the first major battle of the hundred years war.

The English fleet, personally commanded by Edward III destroyed the French fleet - 200 French ships were lost, while only 30 escaped.

battle-sluys1.jpg

So, anyway, everyone on the French side was absolutely freaking about telling Philip VI the French were routed. In the end, they thrust the court jester forward who said, "Oh, the cowardly English, the cowardly English!"

"Why do you say that?" the king asked.

"They did not jump overboard like our brave Frenchmen."

<font size=4 font color = blue>Good Morning, Waffles!!</font>

So, the ultimate CMAK patch has appeared at last. Let the whining and moaning begin!

Mace, I'm absolutely stunned that you've already upgraded! I figured it would take a few weeks for the patch to make it that far.

Watson & Crick, I've saved our game pending the upgrade. Maybe the patch will throw in a few more Shermans for me to use taking on your Tigers.

Pseudo and mike_the_wino, I'm waiting on turns from you, so I'll hold off on the patch until I hear back from you. Don't worry, I won't tell Mace and W & C that you're holding up their games. :D:D

Originally posted by Soddball:

Worthless and Crap, you fellator of other people's poodles, how goes that juicy, hot scenario you were delivered by Axehole? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Axe did not do the delivering, I did! We are testing a fictious map I made, with U-pick your gaminess forces. So whatever juicy business you did with him, thankfully stayed with him :mad:

Wally and I are finishing off your CMAK "inferno" scenario. I have enjoyed it playing as the allies. I don't know if Wally shares that opinion from the axis perspective. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Worthless and Crap, you fellator of other people's poodles, how goes that juicy, hot scenario you were delivered by Axehole? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Axe did not do the delivering, I did! We are testing a fictious map I made, with U-pick your gaminess forces. So whatever juicy business you did with him, thankfully stayed with him :mad:

Wally and I are finishing off your CMAK "inferno" scenario. I have enjoyed it playing as the allies. I don't know if Wally shares that opinion from the axis perspective. :mad: </font>