The People Demand Less Demands About CMX2! And Putting the Boot Into Grog Dorosh!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should all think twice before condemning Mr.Dorosh. If it were not for GROG's we would ALL be playing hex based board games.

Ban me now Matt, before I have the time to infest my second most favorite game ;)

One cheesy, selfless (improperly spelled) plug: Make the 3D models of CMx (whatever) modable!

Originally posted by WineCape:

I have lobbied that the moderator on this forum limit Dorosh's post to 15,000. Will this gagg order work? Mind you, he IS an useful idjit. 12,000 post and counting. My GAWD! Rivarol's comment springs to mind:

That made me wonder.

Take Dorosh's 12613 posts. Suppose that each post took Mike an average of one minute to write. I figure that works out to 210 hours, or some 8.75 days worth of his life.

My, my, my.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

No further comment is necessary from me, I am sure.

God! Don't we all wish! Will someone please record Dorosh's statement and haunt him with it for the rest of his unnatural life? Please?</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aldo:

You should all think twice before condemning Mr.Dorosh. If it were not for GROG's we would ALL be playing hex based board games.

Perhaps you would... I still have tons of lead </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Is there someone out there who doesn't hate Grog Dorosh?

I don't Hate him........

Then again, I didn't Hate Gaylord either.

Really, I'd like to hear from you.
Will a phone call suffice?

Say 10am my time tomorrow!! :eek: I'll go into great detail of why I don't Hate Grog Dorosh ... :D

(Emoticans courtesy of my New Years Resolution) tongue.gif

Originally posted by Runyan99:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WineCape:

I have lobbied that the moderator on this forum limit Dorosh's post to 15,000. Will this gagg order work? Mind you, he IS an useful idjit. 12,000 post and counting. My GAWD! Rivarol's comment springs to mind:

That made me wonder.

Take Dorosh's 12613 posts. Suppose that each post took Mike an average of one minute to write. I figure that works out to 210 hours, or some 8.75 days worth of his life.

My, my, my. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

85 words per minute typing time and a sharper wit than that. This one took 5.6 seconds (I timed myself). On average 10 seconds per post...I can think of worse ways to spend my time. Can't you?

Timing your typing speed on a Friday night?

Ummm No, that's about as worse as it gets.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

85 words per minute typing time and a sharper wit than that. This one took 5.6 seconds (I timed myself). On average 10 seconds per post...I can think of worse ways to spend my time. Can't you?

Timing your typing speed on a Friday night?

Ummm No, that's about as worse as it gets.

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Why waste your hatred on Dorosh when you can hate Seanachai all the more? Dorosh used to make me laugh in all the arguements years ago with whathisname from Ireland. But then again, I'm easily amused. Hey, look!! My sweet kitty is being funny over there!!

Hating Seanachai is sooo yesterday....

Everybody hates Seanachai . There's even a theory that he likes beeing hated because it gives him a reason to write those loooong posts.

//Salkin

;)

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Michael, this is why you will always be Westmoreland raving for body-counts, and why I will always be...the Master.

You're a Combat Mission whore, Michael. You'll post anything, to anyone, at any time. You'll exhaust yourself posting as often as possible, to anyone who will listen.

Your broad base of knowledge doesn't matter. Your concern for WWII Grogophilia doesn't matter. Your deep concern for CM...doesn't matter.

Quite simply, Michael...you'll post to and with anyone.

I'd give you even more ****e, but it's exactly the sort of behaviour I'd expect from Pestilence.

All is right with the world, Grog Dorosh, and you are where you were always meant to be.

You manky, annoying, daft fecking bugger.

Tomorrow I imagine I'll respond to 'lameduck' about his horrible requests, because his horrible requests apparently were made in all honesty, and did not seem horrible to him/her/it.

But I will sleep better, and more soundly, for having cursed that fool of a Dorosh tonight.

And what is wrong, if I may ask, with hating Seanachai?

Civilizations could be built upon a hate of that caliber.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by THumpre:

This is only forum that could seriously use a Dramatis Personae just to keep all the local "characters" straight. If you had the slightest idea of who Seanachai or Dorosh were, you wouldn't be nearly so offended.

Funny, I was thinking exactly the opposite.

I'd never have thought I'd agree with Seanachai, but he is onto something in his first post. On both points. :mad: :mad:

But especially the former. :mad: :mad:

When I'm a member of BFC ( which as you guessed will never happen ), I consider myself to be in the position that I can make any suggestions as to the content of their future products... tongue.giftongue.gif

Dammit, Dorosh! Are you trying to Gaslight me?!

I saw this topic, then noticed that I started it, but couldn't remember doing so. Of course I immediately thought 'Oh, no! The blackouts! Not the blackouts!', and I went off to check the laundry hamper for torn and bloody clothing.

And Westmoreland will have my apology when he comes up and button-holes me in Hell for it...

Even then, he'll have to ask nicely.