Peng to the left of me, Peng to the right of me, Challenge in front of me...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Stuka:

Hey, I need a new sig...

A shiny button to the first of you idjits to impress me with your originality and wit....

Reckon I may be waiting awhile......

How about...

"I will walk naked through the centre of Brisbane when the West Coast Eagles win the last game in september this year"

?

Noba.

yeah, yeah.....wrong city.

[ March 15, 2005, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by v42below:

Aaah, Godzone New Zealand, where you find bren carriers in your back yard.

linky

I think I'll go do some gardening...

The *clunk* of a shuvvul on metul ???

Not as good a sound as the "Thwack" of a Kookaburra Bat on a Kiwi cricket ball...!

Or the *THUD* as sud ball huts the ruff of the stund...eh ?

Noba.

Originally posted by Lars:

Why, when you go to a good hot tub party, around two o'clock in the morning some idjit always says, "Hey, I got a great idea!!! Let's stay up and drink all the booze!!!"?

And why is that idjit always me?

Sunrise ought to be outlawed. God's flashlight is what it is...urgh...

You only say that at good hot tub parties?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well, I'm off at some hideous hour of the morning...actually, a few hours from now, to visit Chicagoland.

Yes, I imagine that leaving town under the cover of darkness has become quite habit forming for you.

Think of the wonders I will see there!

You make it seem like some kind of freaks' side show. Oh, right... never mind.

I will see ... Unbelievable stuff SNIPPED!!!

So, what with you visiting all these bizarre and questionable natives in their various warped lifestyles, we could call this a busman's holiday, right?

Originally posted by dalem:

Mayhap my muse will electrify my brainparts with inspirational Emrysitude.

You should get so lucky. But it's good that you should entertain high hopes, and I congratulate you on aspiring to the very highest. But I fear you will be crushed by disappointment and despair when you inevitably fall so very, very short.

Michael

Originally posted by Stuka:

Hey, I need a new sig...

A shiny button to the first of you idjits to impress me with your originality and wit....

Reckon I may be waiting awhile......

"Nifty, Thrifty, Honda -Fifty'"

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Why, when you go to a good hot tub party, around two o'clock in the morning some idjit always says, "Hey, I got a great idea!!! Let's stay up and drink all the booze!!!"?

And why is that idjit always me?

Sunrise ought to be outlawed. God's flashlight is what it is...urgh...

You only say that at good hot tub parties? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Well, I'm off at some hideous hour...

My dear fellow, you are and always have been more than a little off. "Totally bananas" is the first phrase that comes to mind, but "irretrievably daft" would also suit. Of course, if one insisted on being PC about it, one would say, "Differently challenged," whatever that means. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Michael

So I'm sitting here on the Group W bench, minding my own business, and my buddy calls.

Seems like the friend of a guy he works with is the CEO of some brewery around here, and they just got acquired, and they need to get rid of all their current stock to make room for the new branding.

So my buddy and his buddy drive a truck over and grab 30 cases of beer. Stop by my place and drop off a case for me.

The funny thing is, I don't even really drink that much beer.

So I'm sitting here on the Group W bench, minding my own business, and my buddy calls.

Seems like the friend of a guy he works with is the CEO of some brewery around here, and they just got acquired, and they need to get rid of all their current stock to make room for the new branding.

So my buddy and his buddy drive a truck over and grab 30 cases of beer. Stop by my place and drop off a case for me.

If all he gave you is one case of beer, he's not that good a friend.

Note to Self: Call dalem!!!

Gnome report:

I have alerted the National Guard and the Illinois State police. Cars leaving Wisconsin will be searched mroe then usual. If they don't catch the garden gnome, then I expect my scotch to be drank this afternoon. Incrimidating photos will be taken.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Gnome report:

I have alerted the National Guard and the Illinois State police. Cars leaving Wisconsin will be searched mroe then usual. If they don't catch the garden gnome, then I expect my scotch to be drank this afternoon. Incrimidating photos will be taken.

Rune

I hate to be rude to my liege, but it appears you've *already* been drinking SOMEthing...that, or you've got one HELLuva cold.

Gnome report:

Rune

I offer a moment of silence for any alcohol on your premises.

In my case, it truely is a nasty cold. Gnome report: They are on the way here. Say good-bye to:

Glenfiddich Special Reserve

Single Malt

Scotch Whiskey

Aged 12 years

When I throw a bash, it is expected to have good alcohol... but on Berli and Seanachai? It almost makes me weep.

Rune

Note the time, note that a half a bottle is gone. Note that pictures will be taken shortly.

Rune

Please, don't let a blitzed Berli and drunken gnome drive home......Chicago roads are bad enough. You know what's really funny, if you stacked Berli and Seanachi on top of each other, they'd still be shorter than me. That either makes me a mutant, or them unusually......tiny.