Peng to the left of me, Peng to the right of me, Challenge in front of me...

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

The Messiah....

He's not the Messiah, he's just a very naughty nong.

Btw as senior Kinnniget and ruler of my antipodean bits, I hereby decree that since there is no 'Messiah' registered as an official card carrying member of the MBT, we need not bold 'Messiah'.

*holds up his membership card*

The MBT, where membership does have it's advantages.....and as soon as I work out what they are I'll let you know.

Mace

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Pffft. Professional, he says.

For what we get paid, Gyrene's lucky I don't crash the whole server.

(does it look better now?)

Yes, but that skirt still makes your butt look big. </font>

Crossbow bolt’s, BBQ’s (again) & big butt’s (no V42below this ain’t about you)…

Is that all this crowd has got?

I repeat…

I demand a Trial by combat or at the very least a PROPER executioner

Crossbow bolt’s, BBQ’s (again) & big butt’s (no V42below this ain’t about you)…

Is that all this crowd has got?

I repeat…

I demand a Trial by combat or at the very least a PROPER executioner

You have no rights to make demands. Now hush up and stand still for rleete's William Tell impersonation.

Well, here's how it goes Sparky. You have the right to make demands until the cows come home (Which may be the chief pastime in your neck of the woods.), but anyone and everyone has the right to ignore your demands.

And knowing that the average attention span of a member of the MBT is about... oh, seven seconds, there's a very good chance that you can hollar until you're blue in the face (Which they'll probably enjoy) and get nothing but frustration and sorrow (Which I know they'll enjoy). So, you're best bet is to quickly change the subject to something that will keep them occupied until they forget all about you (Liquor is always good), or distract them with something shiny (Shiny liquor is good).

I hope that this helps, because customer satisfaction is what we're all about here in the MBT.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I hope that this helps, because customer satisfaction is what we're all about here in the MBT.

… yeah but what about that old adage about ‘confronting problems head on’ (and buggar the torpedoes)

Your plan seems a little… cowardly

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And knowing that the average attention span of a member of the MBT is about... oh, seven seconds...

Really? Do you have any sources for that? I'm sure JasonC could write pages (even more boring than Seanachai) on the subject, and he'd have sources. I'm sure you'll want to check...

Ooohh, what's that shiny thing? Can I drink it?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

… yeah but what about that old adage about ‘confronting problems head on’ (and buggar the torpedoes)

Your plan seems a little… cowardly </font>

Dear Sir Berlichtingen,

Begging your pardon, but you really need to work on your posting style. You have become far to verbose, damn near rivaling Seanachai in his exuberant prose. This is not becoming one of your stature, and quite a disturbing trend.

As a loyal follower (and hopeful imitator) of your once curt and cutting posting methods, I am dismayed by your apparent disreguard for historical continuity.

Beside which, you have resorted to unseemingly quips such as posted above, giving rise to doubts as to your true calling. One would have thought that religious comments such as "amen" being beneath your notice as underworld spokesperson.

I look forward to an improved and decidedly evil persona projected in this fine forum in future posts,

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

rleete

(cesspool agitator)

Where can I find the lawyer known as JD Morse?

No point going down that route 37mm ..

JDMORSE.JPG.xs.jpg

As you can see I have JD tucked away nicely in one of the Royal Suites... He's having far too much fun and feeling much too relaxed to even contemplate helping you out...

What's that JD?

Sorry gotta dash, seems his brandy glass needs filling and the maid is on her day off...

Cheers!!!

You know? The forum looks quite decent at the moment, what with three Peng threads, it’s kind of like a vision of what the forum could be if they all stopped weighing AP rounds or measuring the width of Tiger tank testicles or whatever they all do & instead started being Pengful… My what a glorious vision

EDITED to note: The Oddstralian Noba has finished providing me with a LOT of material for my next AAR, I thank him for his sterling efforts