Peng in the New Year With A Resolution to Challenge Peng!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I've just realized what that picture reminds me of: one of those inane characters that used to populate afternoon kids shows on tv in the 1950s. What a nightmare come to life.

Michael

Hmmm...Soupy Sales... I can think of worse people to be compared to. YOU for example. </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

graphic_pub.jpg

I've just realized what that picture reminds me of: one of those inane characters that used to populate afternoon kids shows on tv in the 1950s. What a nightmare come to life.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Michael

Everytime I see that pic it conjures up images of Danny Baker.... quite uncanny

DannyBaker.jpg

Even the info could be about our Boo

He could talk off the whole donkey never mind the back legs </font>

*Crawls out of his hole where he has been envisioning*

Well, well, well clearly the ancient sheriff and his whiskey bottle partner ain’t dead yet…

You oh’ Justicar hath done well! My righteous criticisms of you being nought but a hopelessly inept fool whose dictatorial presence had been tolerated long enough, although accurate, provided an incomplete picture.

This website of yours is a fine site & a grand idea; it also looks like a lot of work to little gain. I am glad that you’ve decided to spend the last moments of your painfully long life updating little sections here & thither.

I congratulate you on your work & your return to grace also … see I ain’t called a Messiah for nothing… a golden age beckons for us all (except rleete of course)…

*returns to the dark place where the dogma is being written (by well trained mice would you believe)*

Originally posted by Nidan1:

They say we all have a twin out there somewhere.

It is fitting however that Boo bears a striking resemblance to some English buffoon. I'll bet he even has one of those old Soviet floppy eared hats, which he only wears for special formal occasions.

Remember, we've all seen your picture, so you might want to tread softly with the "looks" comments. Also, I would wear a hat like that, even though I don't wear hats. I would wear a hat like that because I know I would look cool. And you would all be jealous.

It's the Boo Radley Show !!!!

Know that if I did have my own show, I would have many kaleidoscope-like shots of dancers from up above, like with the June Taylor dancers on the old jackie Gleason Show because I think they're neat.

And if it was a radio show, I would still have the kaleidescope shots of dancers, but I would verbally describe them to my listening audience.

I would wear a hat like that because I know I would look cool. And you would all be jealous.

Excuse me a minute while I fall down laughing.

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

Ah, yes. That was perhaps the funniest thing Radley has posted so far this year.

Know that if I did have my own show, I would have many kaleidoscope-like shots of dancers from up above, like with the June Taylor dancers on the old jackie Gleason Show because I think they're neat.
Somehow I don't think even being from Ohio is going to provide a sufficient excuse for that statement. Radley, you are terminally and uniquely lame. No one can match you for lameness. There is just no alternative interpretation.

Michael

Originally posted by Kitty:

Not enough rleete.

Obviously, you have not seen any post-holiday pictures. If you had, you would see there is far too much of me.

What there is too little of is employment. As of 4:30 PM today, I join the ranks of bums sucking the gov't teat.

Oh, damn, that makes me more like dalem. Just shoot me now.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Not enough rleete.

Obviously, you have not seen any post-holiday pictures. If you had, you would see there is far too much of me.

What there is too little of is employment. As of 4:30 PM today, I join the ranks of bums sucking the gov't teat.

Oh, damn, that makes me more like dalem. Just shoot me now. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Where is this website drunken Minnesotans are referring to?

IF you had been paying attention instead of carousing with the rest of your Killer Biker buddies you'd have known that it's HERE.

Clearly you weren't ... paying attention that is.

Nonetheless I think I'll add the link to my sig ... or profile ... or both.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

IF you had been paying attention instead of carousing with the rest of your Killer Biker buddies you'd have known that it's HERE.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Joe </font>

No, it was because no one answered my plea for a listing of those who HAD been sent to Coventry.

I can't be expected to remember all the neer-do-wells ... or actually to be able to distinguish between the neer-do-wells who are still HERE as opposed to those sent to Coventry.

Joe

Well, then... you should put Gaylord and/or Tim the Inanier on that page. Or do you need to be asked real nice?

No, it was because no one answered my plea for a listing of those who HAD been sent to Coventry.

I can't be expected to remember all the neer-do-wells ... or actually to be able to distinguish between the neer-do-wells who are still HERE as opposed to those sent to Coventry.

Joe

Well, then... you should put Gaylord and/or Tim the Inanier on that page. Or do you need to be asked real nice? </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Not enough rleete.

Oh, damn, that makes me more like dalem. Just shoot me now. </font>

Well, then... you should put Gaylord and/or Tim the Inanier on that page. Or do you need to be asked real nice?

I think it's Iron Chef Sakai/Gaylord Focker/Tim the Enchanter to get the whole chronology correct.

Hmm, it just occurred to me. It's entirely possible that in the whole history of the Pool, we've been booting the same guy repeatedly.

How does your split personality keep getting those multiple accounts Boo? And more important, can your psychiatrist do anything about it?

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I think it's Iron Chef Sakai/Gaylord Focker/Tim the Enchanter to get the whole chronology correct.

Hmm, it just occurred to me. It's entirely possible that in the whole history of the Pool, we've been booting the same guy repeatedly.

How does your split personality keep getting those multiple accounts Boo? And more important, can your psychiatrist do anything about it? </font>