Can You Articulate Exactly WHY you Challenge Peng?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw: p.s. I'm back, I MAY get turns out before I dash to Albaqueque on Monday ... and I may not.
Albaqueque is in Tazhikastan, just south of Dushambe, did you mean Albuquerque?

If you leave now, you can get there early, and also save us the pain of reading your incredibly illiterate posts.

p.s. Take a gander at the "Peng Nature Series" , with all of your traveling, perhaps you would like to be a roving reporter, and give us the skinny on the flora and fauna of your many ports of call.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw: p.s. I'm back, I MAY get turns out before I dash to Albaqueque on Monday ... and I may not.

Albaqueque is in Tazhikastan, just south of Dushambe, did you mean Albuquerque?

If you leave now, you can get there early, and also save us the pain of reading your incredibly illiterate posts.

p.s. Take a gander at the "Peng Nature Series" , with all of your traveling, perhaps you would like to be a roving reporter, and give us the skinny on the flora and fauna of your many ports of call. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Better a bleeding heart than no heart at all.

Oh, and I see you're a tree-hugger as well. My chainsaw will make short work of that. I'll be sure to use the dull one to prolong the screams of the dryad. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, don't it?

I have a heart. Just no tolerance for those that would better someone else's lot at the expense of mine.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

By the way, I'm issuing a recall on your kid.

You can't, as you had no hand (or other appendage) involved in the manufacture of said item. At only 7 weeks, he already has more potential that you ever did, and is far better looking as well. Eventually, I will teach him to mercilessly gun down the gentle (and tasty) creatures of the forest and wear their skins. The flesh will be roasted over the flames from the dead tree. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, don't it?

More blathering from Noba

You can stay around, in the more, obscure areas that failed players take as their refuge...people like Pondscum are to be found there. You will merge as one with the nothingness. Adding nothing worthwhile whatsoever...

In the meantime, don't let us interfere with your toe clipping session. You obviously can't play the game and we know that Grue will be along soon to exact a slight whimper from your retched lips as he stomps on your toes. (He will work his way up AND he will take his time, 'cos Geelong* lost to the Crows today). That makes him very unhappy.

Noba.

Very kind of you to allow that I may stay around. Pondscum, eh? Not bad company indeed.

As for Grue, bah, he's all foo-fah and folderol.

In gratitude for your kindness, I offer you this:

Gaily bedight,

You besotted knight,

In slop and in fallow,

Noba urinated long,

Singing a song,

In search of amontillado.

Noba once was a goatherd--

This knight now a dotard--

And o'er his heart a shadow

Fell in his stink

In search of a drink

That looked like amontillado.

And, as his strength

Failed Noba at length,

He met a blurred shadow-

"Tarbender," slurred he,

"Wh-wh-ere gannit be--

Thish c-c-cask of am-amon-amontillado?"

"To the end of the street --

Kee-rist, don’t pee on your feet,

Down to the bar in the Shadow,

Ride, boldly ride,"

The bartender replied--

"If you seek more amontillado!"

(My apologies to Ed)

As for my inability to play the game — that is indeed legendary. I was not appointed Senior Knight and Defender of Hopeless Causes for nothing.

However, if should want to meet on the field of battle, then send a setup. My terms for combat have not changed:

Any game, any side, any rules or no rules.

*puts down his copy of the financial review, places the pipe on the stand next to his reclining chair, and comments...*

Grue know Moriarty place in Peng pecking order.

Grue not allowed to make tiny bits of flesh from Moriarty.

Grue not allowed to stuff Moriarty into very small tiny can either.

Grue can't even put Moriarty in mulcher.

See...it says Moriarty is senior kinnnigit.

Grue's hands are tied.

*picks up newspaper, and goes back to studying stock movements*

Originally posted by Mace:

*puts down his copy of the financial review, places the pipe on the stand next to his reclining chair, and comments...*

Grue know Moriarty place in Peng pecking order....etc.etc.

*picks up newspaper, and goes back to studying stock movements*

Have you no backbone, man, er THINGIE? RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN! GET ORF YOUR FAT WIDE SITTING PARTS AND, AND UPSET HIM, or sumfink....

Geez. It's hard to get good henchmen nowadays. Now I know how that poor, miss-under-stood wretch of a Justicar must feel. Did you find any pictures in the Fin Review? No? I didn't think so...don't know why the pretense of reading. Geelong supporters can't read.

Moriaty, you may be able to steal some poxy prose, incorrectly labelled as verse, but it means nothing on the field of battle. Your words won't save you from defeat.

Noba.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Why aren't you Australian? Were you Australian the chances of you running into any one of the innumerable vicious and deadly creatures that inhabit that continent would be far, far greater and would, therefore, provide us with ... HOPE! You are a selfish, selfish man Nidan1.

As to Albaqueque, you LIE sir! Furthermore I call you Geography Grog! And a bad one at that.

Joe

I had a chance to visit Australia once, but it was closed that day.....I wound up in Singapore instead...lovely place at the time. Cheap, booze, drugs and women, oh yeah and the food was pretty good too.

No Joe , I hate to disappoint you...well actually I don't...but I am a Yankee Doodle Dandy...Yankee Doodle do or die....are real life nephew of my Uncle Sam...ooops enough of that...you get the picture Joe ?

The most dangerous creature in my neighborhood, is my neighbor's pit bull, oh yeah and maybe the young thugs who hang out in front of the 7-11.

I was wrong about Albaqueque, its actually one of the Falkland Islands...just checking to see if you really knew.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Why aren't you Australian? Were you Australian the chances of you running into any one of the innumerable vicious and deadly creatures that inhabit that continent would be far, far greater and would, therefore, provide us with ... HOPE! You are a selfish, selfish man Nidan1.

As to Albaqueque, you LIE sir! Furthermore I call you Geography Grog! And a bad one at that.

Joe

I had a chance to visit Australia once, but it was closed that day.....I wound up in Singapore instead...lovely place at the time. Cheap, booze, drugs and women, oh yeah and the food was pretty good too.

No Joe , I hate to disappoint you...well actually I don't...but I am a Yankee Doodle Dandy...Yankee Doodle do or die....are real life nephew of my Uncle Sam...ooops enough of that...you get the picture Joe ?

The most dangerous creature in my neighborhood, is my neighbor's pit bull, oh yeah and maybe the young thugs who hang out in front of the 7-11.

I was wrong about Albaqueque, its actually one of the Falkland Islands...just checking to see if you really knew. </font>

1567111017.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

You may be asking yourself that very question right now. The "Peng Nature Series" seeks to educate, illuminate and fumigate all Pengers who have an interest in the wonderful world of wildlife.

Actually this small creature is an arboreal primate, similar in habits to Noba and Lars. It's habitat is the forests of Southern Africa.

It is also known as the "Bush Baby". This little guy spends the daylight hours sleeping, similar to Noba and Lars , and is very active at night. However it does not drink itself into a stupor each night, as do Noba and Lars, but instead forages for insects and edible plants, as it leaps from tree to tree.

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> As to Albaqueque, you LIE sir! Furthermore I call you Geography Grog! And a bad one at that.

Joe, as usual you've missed the point … again. Nidan1 is no Geography Grog. He is a Spelling Grog. </font>