Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Peng Challenge: Some Will Understand, Some Will Just Be Daft Buggers.

stikky - I know it's been about a month since the last turn, but that's what you deserve for misspelling the Queen's name in your signature...I await your pathetic attempt at a turn. Please also note the change of e-mail adress.

The rest of you suck. Unless you participated in our glostious Crackdom victory that is, then you still suck but in a more chivalrous and bloodthirsty manner.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things haven't changed though, my romans are still pushing forward relentlessly, while your pathetic peasants still run for their life. Maybe you should just push that surrender button and end this misery, you're making puppies cry.

As for my misspelling note that the Queen thinks it's cute, now begone!

Aaah, I see something is stirring in the gutter. I hate the Ozzies (Oi!) a little less today after watching them sloshing around in the rain for 80 minutes only to lose 7 - 16 to the mighty All Blacks. Some nice fireworks in that game too. There's nothing like a good fist fight with South Auckland Islander involved.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh swell. That's just what this thread has been lacking, more people from the wrong side of the planet prattling on about Soccer.

Boy, can't have enough of that now, can we?

Damn, I wish football season would start.

You had to show that you're an American again didn't you?

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Oh swell. That's just what this thread has been lacking, more people from the wrong side of the planet prattling on about Soccer.

Boy, can't have enough of that now, can we?

Damn, I wish football season would start.

You had to show that you're an American again didn't you? </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

We believe you are Seanachai's thuggish brute, but there is (as of yet) no photographic evidence, simply your own admission. See the difference?

Believe it. Boo is my very own large and thuggish brute of an evil henchman. Sometimes, when I contemplate his existence, I know how Dr. Frankenstein must have felt.

C'mere, Boo, it's time a for a big hug!

And now, what the Knights of the 'Pool truly talk about late at night:

Boo Radley says: (8:49:39 PM)

But I'm like a fine wine. I don't travel well. Oh, and Canada, you say? I don't know...after the "incident" I don't think they want me up there.

Seanachai says: (8:49:52 PM)

The 'incident'? And I think that you're like a fine wine in that you're best laid down in a dark place and forgotten about until needed.

Boo Radley says: (8:50:53 PM)

Yeah. Me and Pierre Trudeau had a bit of a misunderstanding involving some really, really fine hashish and a hooker.

Seanachai says: (8:51:24 PM)

Lord, man, never get into it with foreign politicians, drugs, and women!

Boo Radley says: (8:52:09 PM)

Yeah...I thought I had learned that with Indira Ghandi...god, what a bitch she turned out to be.

Seanachai says: (8:52:25 PM)

Someday I'll tell you about the fecking slap fight I ended up in with Imelda Marcos on cocaine one night. Phillipino beauty queen my arse! That harridan!

Boo Radley says: (8:53:33 PM)

See, I can't do coke anymore. I just get too wonderful. At least that what Maggy Thatcher once told me.

Seanachai says: (8:54:06 PM)

That fecking valkyrie! She still owes me for the crystal meth we were snorting when she declared war in the Falklands!

Boo Radley says: (8:55:38 PM)

Oh, is that what started it? See, I just stay away from the hardcore stuff. Before you know it, you've got Princess Stephanie of Monaco going through your jeans, screaming about some freaking $20 she thinks you took. I just do not need that action.

Seanachai says: (8:57:51 PM)

Don't I know it! Believe me, I do. There was this one time that involved hallucinogens and Elena Ceausescu...I don't want to go there. She was one scary bitch. "Sergei, run out and get us two 16 year old virgins and a goat, that's a good thug." Jesus! I left without my hat.

Boo Radley says: (8:59:32 PM)

I better stop now or I'll start digging up old Pat Nixon stories and neither of us wants that. You going to be around a bit later? I've got to go clean up my mess in the kitchen.

Bugger, it's a bit tedious about here, tonight. I propose, Boo, me lad, that we have ourselves a bit of a jolly singsong. I'll lead off, and you join me in the chorus, eh?

Well I've been a wild rover for many a year

and I've spent all me money on whisky and beer

but now I'm returning with gold in great store

and I promise to play the wild rover no more.

That sounded pretty good, Boo, eh? A bit of alright.

Do you know, Boo, that there's after being a largish discussion in the European Union about whether they should have a Constitution? Indeed, they're all up in arms. They're trying to decide if they need a Constitution, and, if they do, what form it should take, and what should be in their Constitution, and what was necessary to a Constitution.