Peng Challenges YOU To Marry Him!!!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Sir Sturmy modeling his new armour for the Queen.

I would have thought this:

knight.gif

was more like it. </font>

Initially I was gonna nominate Boo Radley, because he's relentless.

But then I remembered the ONE poster on this Thread that fills my heart with dread and fear. The one who inspired a mass picture burning. The one who put Seanachai's head into a marsupial's pouch. The one who put MrSpkr in kilts. The one who even Berli cowers and shrinks in mortal fear of.

My heart is pounding so hard right now that I can't even get the nerve up to type Lady Persephones's name.

You'll have to guess who it is.

Originally posted by YK2:

Er... Seanacoochie

What gives with AIM?

I had to think long and hard about this one to try and sort out the secret message.

Then it came to me: last night, as I got on to send out a quick email to a friend before going to bed, I went to the dock bar to kick up my browser to quickly check something and hit the AIM icon by mistake. When I realized what I'd hit, I simply quit out of AIM, as I was only going to be on for a few minutes. It didn't occur to me until seeing your post that someone would have been on and been treated to the sight of my arrival, and immediate departure.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

thanks fair queen, but i HAVE gotten FAT :( In real-life i mean ...

Hmm, can't see it, personally.

On the other hand, could you try on this pointed red hat, Sturmy? We're always on the look out for an improvement of our image...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

...and been treated to the sight of my arrival, and immediate departure.

Followed by a THUNDEROUS roar of approval and the entire internet structure, if not the cosmos itself, staging an impromptu bacchanalia that would make Mardi Gras appear as anemic as an afternoon tea social at Bob Jones Univ.

Hey all you self professed fatsos: Quit smoking after 20+ years, and tell me how bloated you look and feel. Jeez, it's only about 6 extra pounds (plus the 10-12 I should have lost before that), but you'd think is was 20 or more from the strained shirt buttons.

Dame Kitty, Nothin' wrong with a little extra cushion on a lady. Fills out the curves, and separates the real women from the little girls.

Originally posted by R Leete:

Dame Kitty, Nothin' wrong with a little extra cushion on a lady. Fills out the curves, and separates the real women from the little girls.

I motion that rleete be named King of the Pool! =)

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R Leete:

I motion that rleete be named King of the Pool! =)

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

Are you suggesting coup against our Queen? *starts sharpenning sword, looking at Kitty* Or are you proposing marriage between rleete and the Queen? *accelerates sharpenning sword, now looking at rleete*

No, but every Queen needs a King. You don't scare me, new guy. =) *eats some more bon bons*

Kitty

A Knight's first duty is to his Queen, thus there is no shame in being both a Knight and a Squire. I would say that only a Knight is fit to be her squire. Since we're being picky, how can a female be a Knight, is she not a Dame instead? There's one for the Justicar

Originally posted by Kitty:

Unless the Queen can explain this I will continue to not respect you. =)

Kitty

The Queen owes explanation to no-one. I shall leave it up to you to figure out how much your repect means to me. I'll give you a clue - its significance is similar in size to your brain.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

On the other hand, could you try on this pointed red hat, Sturmy? We're always on the look out for an improvement of our image...

Don't think it would work. He's not wizened enough for a Gnome. More like a Keebler Elf.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Unless the Queen can explain this I will continue to not respect you. =)

Kitty

The Queen owes explanation to no-one. I shall leave it up to you to figure out how much your repect means to me. I'll give you a clue - its significance is similar in size to your brain. </font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Don't think it would work. He's not wizened enough for a Gnome. More like a Keebler Elf. </font>

I'll give you a clue - its significance is similar in size to your brain.

Must be extremely significant then.

However...if it was the size of your brain, Stephen Hawking would be needed to establish some theory of quantisation of intellect.

I think, 46below <font size = 1>average intelligence</font>, you should show us all how much you appreciate the Queen by throwing yourself upon your sword. (I'm happy to help)

Mace