The Cheery Waffle thread: some assembly required, Master Goodale NOT included

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

neighbourhood

Hehe! Slowly being assimilated. First you find yourself spelling neighbourhood with a "u", next thing you know you'll be gulping Tim Horton's coffee, setting up your igloo, and developing a massive inferiority complex towards your neighbours to the south. Noo doot aboot it! </font>

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<font size=5>Good Morning, Maggots and Fellow Travellers!!</font size=5>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Oh, and for those who missed it last thread, I RULE!!! :mad: :mad:

*waits for Dave to post indignant, sarcastic reply*

Still have that whole delusional depression thing going for you, eh? :eek: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Okay, for you scenario creators (dare I say scenario grogs?) out there, is there a way to select a map and the defending units, set up the defending units on the map, and then send the scenario to the attacking player to select his (or her) units? Yes, Virginia, this is in preparation for the upcoming BDLRM2!! :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Okay, for you scenario creators (dare I say scenario grogs?) out there, is there a way to select a map and the defending units, set up the defending units on the map, and then send the scenario to the attacking player to select his (or her) units? Yes, Virginia, this is in preparation for the upcoming BDLRM2!! :D:D

The only real way to do it is to create a scenario with the units you want, then have a third party work with the attackers to put in the units they want. So, you could have several versions of the same scenario with different attacking forces, but the same defensive setup (we'd lock your forces just to be sure. smile.gif

Originally posted by Becket:

The only real way to do it is to create a scenario with the units you want, then have a third party work with the attackers to put in the units they want. So, you could have several versions of the same scenario with different attacking forces, but the same defensive setup (we'd lock your forces just to be sure. smile.gif

Okay Becket, sounds like a winner. Do you have the time to help me with this? What do I need to do to get started? :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Okay Becket, sounds like a winner. Do you have the time to help me with this? What do I need to do to get started? :D:D </font>

GRARHA RHARHAR HR HARH HHH HHHHH!!! Just checking in, maggots!! Too much mold in the basement for me to post lately. There's mold everywhere these days!!!!! It's even spread to Michael Jordan's house! GRRRR ARHGARRAR!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

So why should Michael Jordan be immune from mold? I bet he gets toe jam and crotch rot as well.

Because as rich as he is you'd think he'd be able to afford a quality mold exterminator!!!! But if mold can overcome the super-rich so easily no one is safe!!!! GGGGRHHHRGR! :mad: :(

Kitty

Originally posted by Becket:

2. For Axe:

Charlie was a driver and he hardly spent a night at home.

He rarely saw his family, trucking loads those long weeks on the road.

And Charlie would drive

For miles and miles.

Charlie had a teenage daughter he thought of as a little girl

But one day he came home his little girl had grown-up news to tell.

"Oh Daddy", she cried "oh Daddy, I tried But on the hayride how I fell

That was a hayride bound for Hell."

Now Billy Jackson was the father but he wasn't man enough to own.

And his daddy was the mayor and he said,

"Charlie, just leave my Billy-boy alone."

Billy had to hide

But there was guilt inside

And you can't hide from yourself.

That's just a hayride bound for Hell.

Charlie's daughter died whilst giving birth to Billy Jackson's child

And Billy Jackson ain't been seen around these parts for quite a while.

And Charlie would drive

For miles and miles

And his tail-lights say farewell

He's a hayride bound for Hell.

You twat, have you never had an orignal thought?

The quoted passage was lifted from the album "Mars Needs Guitars", Hoodoo Gurus; Elektra/ Asylum Records 1985. You would think even the lowliest law clerk would understand warnings like the one that I see on the CD:

Warning: Unauthorized reproduction of this recording is prohibited by Federal law and subjuect to criminal prosecution.

I imagine the lyrics fall under similiar restrictions.

For Axe:

You can't take me anywhere,

I'll strip down to my underwear

If you give me half a chance.

Hippy-freelove, outtasight!

I'm gonna turn off every light

And hold a private dance.

It started out one afternoon,

Hot sake in my living room

Among some special friends.

Soon some others dropped around and

We all started getting down, well,

You know how these things end!

You may call it a Hoodoo Guru's lyric, but I prefer to call it psychological warfare!

*strips down to his undies*

Mace

GRRRRRR AR ARGAGR GG!

I am the astro-creep a demolition style hell American freak - I am the crawling dead - a phantom in a box shadow in your head say acid suicide freedom of the blast read the fecker lies - scratch off the broken skin - tear into my heart make me do it again Yeah more human than human

I am the jigsaw man I turn the world around with a skeleton hand say - I am electric head a cannibal core a television said yeah, do not victimize read the motherfecker-pyschoholic lies - into a psychic war I tear my soul apart and I eat it some more. More human than human.

I am the ripper man a locomotion mind love American style Yeah I am the nexus one I want more life fecker I ain't done - yeah More human than human!

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

GRRRRRR AR ARGAGR GG!

I am the astro-creep a demolition style hell American freak - I am the crawling dead - a phantom in a box shadow in your head say acid suicide freedom of the blast read the fecker lies - scratch off the broken skin - tear into my heart make me do it again Yeah more human than human

I am the jigsaw man I turn the world around with a skeleton hand say - I am electric head a cannibal core a television said yeah, do not victimize read the motherfecker-pyschoholic lies - into a psychic war I tear my soul apart and I eat it some more. More human than human.

I am the ripper man a locomotion mind love American style Yeah I am the nexus one I want more life fecker I ain't done - yeah More human than human!

Bad night with the basement mold, huh?

mad^1000^1000

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

mad^1000^1000

Whole lotta mad!

Originally posted by Kitty:

GRRRRRR AR ARGAGR GG!

I am the astro-creep a demolition style hell American freak.....

White Zombie rocks!! *headbangs* \m/ :mad: \m/

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I am the Heat Death of the universe. Beware ye mortals.

Famine

Heat Death of the universe? That's entropy ya nong, not famine!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I am the Heat Death of the universe. Beware ye mortals.

Famine

Heat Death of the universe? That's entropy ya nong, not famine!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>