**SIX (6) Total Redo PzIV G Mods!!**

Here at last, while David I's at work, Three PAIRS of PzIV G mods:

- PzIV G (early) and PzIV (Mid), North Africa CMAK only.

- PzIV G (early) and PzIV (Mid), Panzer Grey CMBB only.

- PzIV G (early) and PzIV (Mid), 1943 yellow for BOTH CMAK and CMBB..

At our favorite site of course:

www.cmmods.com

PzIV Gs get a much-needed makeover.

Everything has been redrawn down to the treadway pattern on the fenders! The details are as accurate as I could make them. I posted the mods in pairs to save wear & tear on downloading. The CMAK-only and the common (1943 yellow) mods are at the CMAK side of cmmods.com, the CMBB-only Panxer grey version is on the CMBB side.

I know some folks don't like to see turret numbers get flopped when looking at the reverse side, so I've included alternate turret art without the tactical numbers. The plain bmps will also help any modders who might want to try their hand at a camou or snow pattern.

Next its on to the PzIV Fs.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshots:

PzIV G (early) and (mid), yellow for BOTH CMAK and CMBB

PzIV (early) and (mid), CMAK Afrika Korps ONLY

PzIV (early) and (mid), Panzer Grey for CMBB Only

Well, everything on *my* Panzer IV mod is being redrawn, too, so you're not so special Mr. MikeyD Bigshot! :mad: :D

Seriously, these mods are seriously cool! smile.gif Is there any way you could e-mail me a copy of the artwork for your Panzer IV track links so I won't have to redraw them? An EPS or a PSD or similar raster file with a transparent background would be ideal. You can send to andrewtf at foxarts dot com.

My late Panzer IV may not be out for a while due to spare time issues, but I think it will compare favorably to yours (I hope). What I may do is make mods sets for the J, H, and late G versions. If you're planning a late G then I probably won't bother. smile.gif

Mikey,

Got home and downloaded them no problem. I retained the early G from the original, and put in your G. That gave me a chance to see them side by side. What a huge difference! :eek: The old ones looked like everything was painted on :( , yours looked like you could reach in and open the gunners/loaders hatches, or wedge that wood in to get out of a bog. :D Love it. :D Keep'em coming. Please make the Late G and H cammo. :rolleyes: Leave the J alone or AndrewTF (The Great and Powerful) will have to destroy you. ;) And that would be sad. :(

DavidI

Andrew TF writes:

"Is there any way you could e-mail me a copy of the artwork for your Panzer IV track links so I won't have to redraw them?"

Ah, you mean the run of spare track links for the bow (not my track mod). yup, I've got a very pretty photoshop file - it might take me a day or two to find it, but then its yours!

Andrew also writes:

"...If you're planning a late G..."

My plan (at the moment) is to work my way down the food chain (to Fs then Ds) instead of up. So the skirted PzIVs are all yours.

[ March 15, 2005, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Andrew TF writes:

"Is there any way you could e-mail me a copy of the artwork for your Panzer IV track links so I won't have to redraw them?"

Ah, you mean the run of spare track links for the bow (not my track mod). yup, I've got a very pretty photoshop file - it might take me a day or two to find it, but then its yours!

Andrew also writes:

"...If you're planning a late G..."

My plan (at the moment) is to work my way down the food chain (to Fs then Ds) instead of up. So the skirted PzIVs are all yours.

That's exactly what I meant! smile.gif No hurry, as I don't have a lot of time to work on mods right now as it is.

Looks like Mikey has yielded the "skirted" Pz IV's to AndrewTF (The Great and Powerful), therefore....

AndrewTF (The Great and Powerful),

I humblely abaise myself before your Greatness and Powerfulness (?) and beseach thee to maketh the skirted Pz. IV's with cammo. This I do in the name of the mod sluts who grovel at your feet, look at their own pathedic attempts at modding (making them gag), and gaze in wonder at your magnificent results which causes the sun to shine on their addicted souls.

Ahhh, mmmm...

Yeah, I think that covers it.

DavidI

:D

You never know how addicted you are to "Spell-check" until....