MasterGoodale's Festive Thread of Hot Crumpets and Crispy Lips

Soddball

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I got a 1/25 scale Tiger I and a 1/35 JagdPanther for Christmas when I was expecting a hot steaming piles of feces in my stocking again.

Don't you mean TNT-slathered fesces, you puss munch?! :mad: :mad: </font>

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yowch! Kitty just sunk her claws into Soddy in the other thread and she drew blood. Like he'd feel it after a case of the Hoes... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Enough posting on Christmas. Time to do the tradition 1000 piece puzzle while drinking a bottle of wine. Good thing I put it back in the box in large chunks last year! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

while drinking a bottle of wine. Good thing I put it back in the box in large chunks last year! :mad: :mad:

You mean you actually go as far as regurgitating to save money!!!

And they say the Scots are tight fisted :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Yowch! Kitty just sunk her claws into Soddy in the other thread and she drew blood. Like he'd feel it after a case of the Hoes... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, the pain. A whining ozbird left me wounded. :rolleyes: </font>

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

I'm not an Aussie, my dear. ;)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey I thought you were a top Aussie shiela?! </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

(snip)

The flame is in Dave H's court. Turn two I believe, so not much has happened. Yet.

Sorry, Snarker, I'll get to it tomorrow. I waded through the last several pages of jabbering in the old thread, to see what happened. You'd think buried somewhere in that mass of chatter someone would have said something worth reading. Alas, it was not to be. Kitty, Mace, and Seanachai managed to fill the thread with enough hot air to inflate the Hindenburg. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess their cute little <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> thread was just too confining for them. Or did someone throw them out? YK2 seems a sensible sort, so maybe she tossed them out for being fatuous blowhards. No, if YK2 eliminated all of the <font size=1>mbt's</font size=1> fatuous blowhards, there wouldn't be a <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> thread. :D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

I guess their cute little <font size=4>penguin</font size=4> thread was just too confining for them. Or did someone throw them out? YK2 seems a sensible sort, so maybe she tossed them out for being fatuous blowhards. No, if YK2 eliminated all of the <font size=4>mbt's</font size=4> fatuous blowhards, there wouldn't be a <font size=4>penguin</font size=4> thread. :D:D:D

But if our Fair Queen Emma got rid of all the fatuous blowhards (you can see where I'm going with this, can't you?), you guys would be stuck here and wouldn't be able to bask in the light of our glorious wisdom.

Originally posted by Dave H:

No, we're just waiting until you <font size=3>penguins</font size=3> get bored with your little joke and ooze back where you belong. In case you didn't know, anyone who ever played a PBEM with MasterGoodale has learned patience. ;):D:D

HA! In the procrastination department, our very own Seanachai rules all. Why, if he and Master<small>goddam</small> got into a matchup, it would be like an immoveable force meeting...er...an immoveable force!

Hope all you maggots got everything you wished for this Christmas.

Santa brought the kids tons of non-splodie stuff (they're too small to light fuses yet) and the family got LOTR Trilogy editions of Risk, Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit.

Does anyone remember if NL "Christmas Vacation" has 'feck' (with a u) in it? My 4 year old watched it at someone's house and came back with a new vocabulary. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I blamed Swartz and my wife laughed.

Originally posted by Becket:

Turns are out to all (sorry again for the delay), and congrats to DaveH, as our ceasefire resulted in a minor victory for the Axis forces.

Thanks, Becket. My FO gets the lion's share of the credit. He dropped artillery on Becket's Soviet infantry and caused 30 casualties, including his FO. My sorry StuHs accomplished exactly nothing, but they sure made pretty bonfires! :rolleyes:

Congratulations to Lurkur for his victory in Ghetto Uprising. His Germans kept tightening the noose on my partisans until my units broke and were exterminated, one after another. I had no answers for his firepower. :(

Rune, both of us agreed we were happier to be finished with this battle than any other we have played. If any of you maggots or <font size=1>penguins</font size=1> want a real in-your-face display of the brutality of the Eastern Front, give it a try. I'm going to review it at the Depot shortly.