MasterGoodale's Festive Thread of Hot Crumpets and Crispy Lips

Soddball

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I only have one wish for the new year and that is that Dave H spends all of 2004 enveloped in a fog of his own intestinal gas.

But, everyone wishes that, I suppose...

Since we're having chili on New Years Day, looks like everyone's wish for 2004 may come true; for a few hours, anyway. :eek: :D It's always good to know someone is concerned with my physical well-being. :rolleyes:

Soddball, don't ask me questions about your scenarios and operations. First, I played your Kneiber Dam scenario quite a while back. Second, since I don't create scenarios I won't presume to tell you how to do it. Third, I never play operations, because I think they are boring. Fourth, and most importantly, you don't care what I think anyway!! So do whatever you want, fury maggot!! ;):D

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Soddball, don't ask me questions about your scenarios and operations. First, I played your Kneiber Dam scenario quite a while back.

*sniff* I feel so...so...used. I suppose you'll play PBEMs with any hussy that dangles a .txt file in front of your nose. And do you tell all your opponents, "This is one of the best PBEMs I've ever played!"? You cad. *sniff*

Originally posted by Axe2121:

*sniff* I feel so...so...used. I suppose you'll play PBEMs with any hussy that dangles a .txt file in front of your nose. And do you tell all your opponents, "This is one of the best PBEMs I've ever played!"? You cad. *sniff*

Don't tell me you fell for that old line? Beneath that cuddly exterior, Dave is one smoooth operator. He'll love you and he'll leave you, break your heart and deceive you. Because wherever he lays his hat, that's his home :mad:

Hope all you maggots have a happy New Year,

Bottoms up,

Teddy

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Soddball, don't ask me questions about your scenarios and operations. First, I played your Kneiber Dam scenario quite a while back.

*sniff* I feel so...so...used. I suppose you'll play PBEMs with any hussy that dangles a .txt file in front of your nose. And do you tell all your opponents, "This is one of the best PBEMs I've ever played!"? You cad. *sniff*</font>

Hey Mike — what's 2004 like so far?

Never mind that! WHAT ARE THE FECKIN' NUMBERS FOR TONIGHT'S $210,000,000 DRAWING????

I know you know, Mike. And don't go lecturing me on the virtues of hard work and the evil vices of gambling! :mad: :mad:

NUMBERS!!!! I need the numbers, you living-in-tomorrow-so-you-know-the-answer maggot!! I also know NZ and AU can't buy in, what with knowing the proper numbers and all, but the lottery folks never took into account the brains of the brood. Yes, we figured out how to cheat the system! And don't try the ol' "everybody in tomorrow signed a NDA" either. :mad: :mad:

[ December 31, 2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

I know I promised an über-update but I won't get to it until tomorrow when I have the day off.

And Edward — I am dying to get into an AAR that will be unique and one for the ages. I'll send you some thoughts and ideas later today.

Jas :mad: n

Ahh well, another 5.5 hours before we.. as in I wave 2003 a merry goodbye. Of course you yanks till have to endure another 11.5 hours of dank, oldfashioned and stangnant time before being washed anew with a brand new number. I'll be thinking of you all. I really will.

redface.gif .. er... :rolleyes: Damn how does it go again... :D ... nooooo.... :mad: ahh thats it...

I wonder if Kitty, Mace, and Seanachai will show up here again tonight and finish off this thread. They did such a great job with the last one on Christmas Eve.

Not while I'm on duty. :mad:

Hooked up with new 'puter.

This will explain it all: Click here.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nightwatch:

...you yanks...

Who do you think you're talking to maggot? :mad: :mad: </font>

Right!!

I'm hiding in here until Gaylord Focker goes away.

Errr where's the booze and nibblies?

Oh here's my new years gift: GACK aaaAAaaCK aaaAAaCK aaACK :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

<font size = 1> oh bugger, I think I just popped a vein.</font>

Yeah but three's no one here like that you twaddle!! :mad: :mad:

Anyway - I hope everyone maanges to keep their new years resolutions for longer than they did last year, and wish you lal hte best.

I'm off on holiday for a couple of weeks, so if you haven't had a turn from me for a while it isn't going to get any better!!

And if you owe me a turn then you've got 12 hrs to get it in for a reply.

Other than that it's sunny, hot, still and the G&T is iced - have fun y'all!! :D