'Evil Men Have No Songs.' How is it That the Peng Challenge is Filled With Song?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Not as much as wolverines, but then, who could?

Gulo gulo?( Fot its size, the Wolverine is probably one of the smallest and most powerful top-of-the-food-chain predator. It makes a Tasmanian Devil look like a sissy.)

Doggie? Nope.

You & Berli & Nietzsche....hmmmm...also..

Love

Alice™ </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[Granted I'm making an assumption here, but would any SIGHTED woman marry Hiram Sedai? For that matter would any woman who had ANY of the five senses functioning marry him?

She has a hair fetish.

Emrys, you supreme wankerette. What the heck are you doing, trying to boost your post count? You've been doing hit & run posts all over the board.

That's my style, you twit. If you had any style of your own, you'd recognize one when you see it. (And no, a mere collection of affectations is not a style regardless of what Rod Stewart might have led you to believe.) Now be quiet and go back to reading biker mags or whatever it is you do between bouts of heavy petting yourself.

Michael

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Hatred update

5.30pm Monday evening to 11.30pm Wednesday evening… One great seething ocean of hate. Oh sure I did ‘other’ things; I slept a little, I ate a fair bit, I drank adequately & I gathered some results but essentially they were mere distractions from my true purpose which is to love Peng & hate all unsaved folk.

V42below has been vexing me… the lily livered, ‘please don’t shout at me 37mm’, stool sniffer (and I’m not talking about the carpentry kind) has seemingly been ‘rejuvenated’ by my insults. He now writes a few things that are almost interesting… only the things about me of course

The Dear Lady Morraine has been vexing me… why can’t I have my turn?

The Dearest Lady Y2K has been vexing me… “and has been on a mission to take over the MBT since he began posting

Take over?

I’ve been sent by Peng to save us all & keep the Cesspool as it should be*… a malign & festering sore seeping putrid hatred & rage.

Every post I write, every word I utter, every thought I form is fated to bring us ALL (yes even rleete) closer to the ‘golden age'…

HOWEVER...

...I’m also a Knight of the House of (sigh) JDMorse (sigh) & my secular responsibilities prompted me to offer my service to the Justicar (despite our religious differences) if this is now deemed to be trying to ‘take over’ then I’m greatly saddened.

*shakes head solemnly as if the whole world has gone mad*

The Justicar has been vexing me… why are you so surprised that Seanachai STILL wants to end your tyranny? Did he not try to install a benign & loved King years ago?

Lars has been vexing me… Harold (spelt but not bolded) has been washed in the Blessed Holy Water of Peng (which reminds me, O' great & lurking lord you’re late on delivery… if this keeps up I’ll have to supply my own Holy Water!) he can not possibly serve as a scepter

*alternatively I’ve been sent to herald in the coming apocalypso and to punish you all for not hating Canadians enough but I try not to mention that possibility…

One paragraph? That's all I get? My dear petri dish licker, this simply will not do. It is now apparent that you are incapable of hatred even when optimum conditions for it are provided. I have no choice but to dispatch Harold on a covert mission to refill you with the venom that you lack. Operation "Desert Proctologist" will commence as soon as you are sound asleep.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I propose a new rule ... we need an email address and a general location ... THAT NORMAL PEOPLE CAN PRONOUNCE!

Say,you have problems with normality?

Love

Alice™ </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I propose a new rule ... we need an email address and a general location ... THAT NORMAL PEOPLE CAN PRONOUNCE!

Say,you have problems with normality?

Love

Alice™ </font>

I hereby declare that the Squire called Stikkypixie , having fulfilled all the requirements, performed endless tasks of minutiae, having annoyed several of the Olde Ones , etc. etc. be raised to the status of Knighthood in the MBT.

So let it be written....so let it be done.

[ March 10, 2005, 05:59 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Hatred update

...punish you all for not hating Canadians enough

DAMNED straight! That's where it all started! All because Seanachai is a worthless, canuck huggin' idiot! </font>

I have been thinking about the title of this thread, and after long and thoughtful deliberation I have come to the conclusion that the answer is:

"Because there are also ladies posting." And girlie-men, noteably non-turn sending ninnies.

On the other hand, it's probably a rhetorical question and I've been wasting my time again.

Originally posted by v42below:

One paragraph? That's all I get? My dear petri dish licker, this simply will not do. It is now apparent that you are incapable of hatred even when optimum conditions for it are provided. I have no choice but to dispatch Harold on a covert mission to refill you with the venom that you lack. Operation "Desert Proctologist" will commence as soon as you are sound asleep.

Oh I’m sorry have I entered the ‘rub v42below thread’ (yikes that’d be one Mutha Awful Thread)?

No feckwit… this is the Peng CHALLENGE thread! I’ve challenged your contemptible little ass in considerable style & you’ve declined (I would’ve said it was due to me being so intimidating except it sounds like you’re running scared of the Belgian as well) in a manner that must upset all the watching squires & SSN’s (Is she REALLY a Knight mom?).

You should be thankful that I speak to you at all… if on some occasions what I say amounts to only a paragraph you shouldn’t be like…

“Oh no! The sky is falling, why can’t he write to me more? I’m so lonely”

Instead you should be like…

“Yippee! I was ignored & now I’m not, let me savour every single word… for one is infinitely greater than zero”

So rejoice you puny, delicate, skirt wearing, sheep shagger for I’ve not forgotten you (yet) like so many others have (Peng some people have ALL the luck)…

[ March 10, 2005, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Oh I’m sorry have I entered the ‘rub v42below thread’ (yikes that’d be one Mutha Awful Thread)?

No feckwit… this is the Peng CHALLENGE thread! I’ve challenged your contemptible little ass in considerable style & you’ve declined (I would’ve said it was due to me being so intimidating except it sounds like you’re running sacred of the Belgian as well) in a manner that must upset all the watching squires & SSN’s (Is she REALLY a Knight mom?).

You should be thankful that I speak to you at all… if on some occasions what I say amounts to only a paragraph you shouldn’t be like…

“Oh no! The sky is falling, why can’t he write to me more? I’m so lonely”

Instead you should be like…

“Yippee! I was ignored & now I’m not, let me savour every single word… for one is infinitely greater than zero”

So rejoice you puny, delicate, skirt wearing, sheep shagger for I’ve not forgotten you (yet) like so many others have (Peng some people have ALL the luck)…

Much better. Thank you, Aziz.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I hereby declare that the Squire called Stikkypixie , having fulfilled all the requirements, performed endless tasks of minutiae, having annoyed several of the Olde Ones , etc. etc. be raised to the status of Knighthood in the MBT.

And aboot time too....

Congratulations Sir Stikky !

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Are you sure about this, Nidan? I remember how excited you were when he followed you home and I let you keep him, but it's been ages and ages and he's still not house broken, he chews up slippers at an alarming rate and I think he knocked up* the gerbil.

We can't keep blaming it on the exuberance of youth. I think he may be more than a little s.l.o.w., if you know what I mean.

* For our Brit friends, this does not mean "wake up". It's the other one.

Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

And aboot time too....

Congratulations Sir Stikky ! </font>

Gongratulations on your knighthood, Sir Stikkypixie (has a certain ring to it, don't you think? Wait...don't answer that). Now that you're a knight I really should get around to sending you that set up, but I probably won't.

Joey, me old fruit, how is the appointment process of the Probationary Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure Trainee of the Peng Challenge Thread going? Can I tell Harold the good news, or should he be planning an ambush in your outhouse?