More amusing photos and captions

Hans

#1: Adolf's Friends DO Play With Matches.

#2: Are you SURE he said turn left at the blown-up T34; or was it right? That brothel has to be around here someplace, jah?

#3: The Wehrmacht nosenpiken close order drill team is put through it's paces, as the Kriegsmarine squad anxiously awaits their turn.

Photo 1: solder caught sneaking girlfriend past the guards under his greatcoat.

Photo 2: General Guderian sits patiently as his staff desperately tries to find a document sufficiently unimportant that it could be utilized as 'bathroon tissue'.

Photo 3: Sing along with the Hitler Youth! "The inky-dinky spider went up the water spout...".

1) "don't look at ze kamera don't look at ze kamera...oh nine, does zis greatcoat make my azz look fhat?"

2) "Guderian sends E twelve" "Scheiße. he sank my battleship"

3) the Wehrmacht mime squad practices the old mirror routine. "NO FRITZ. again! i graize my right hand unt you graize your levt"<sup>1</sup>

<sup>1</sup> this was later abandoned as it was found to convene the Geneva convention.