Churchill: wtf the Cheery luftWaffle is attacking me

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

While I'm away, if any <font size=0.5>penguin</font size=0.5> should happen to get lost and wander around in here, do me a favour and tell it to SOD OFF for me, will you ?

Thanks. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Roger that! Will do! More than happy to obleege Monsewer Eugentwo.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

While I'm away, if any <font size=0.5>penguin</font size=0.5> should happen to get lost and wander around in here, do me a favour and tell it to SOD OFF for me, will you ?

Thanks. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Roger that! Will do! More than happy to obleege Monsewer Eugentwo. </font>

<font size=5 font color=green>A Cheery Thursday Afternoon</font>

to you die-hard Waffles and the <font size=1>penguins</font> who stalk you. Actually, both threads seem very lifeless, much like the rest of the CM forums. It appears that all of CM's nonexistent dead horses have finally been beaten long enough. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Apparently the more active players are all wrapped up playing "Urban Dead". I've noticed that many of the CM players there demanded that someone other than themselves needed to be placed in charge, thereby freeing themselves from coming up with any original thoughts. I wonder if the game was retitled as "Urban Dead Lemmings" if many of the players would appreciate the irony. Much like George Romero's characters we've seen running/shambling on the screen, these maggots coordinate their human and undead moves over at Gyrene's political site, conserving action points by not communicating within the game. What, nobody's hacked the game for cheat codes yet? Such admirable restraint. tongue.giftongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Apparently the more active players are all wrapped up playing "Urban Dead".

Never heard of it - although I think I would qualify for "urban comatose".......and I wouldn't be playing at it :D

Shouldn't you be shuffling some electronic card decks somewhere??

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

You succubus rejected, non-TNT chucking, squirrel fracking Gomers, where be my turns? And for fracks sake, it's my birthday. Where is the supplicating, chanting, and/or venomous cursing of this Holiest of Days????? BAH! I piss on you!

Bwaahahaa!! Getting dangerously close to the big 4-0 aren't ya! Almost time to buy that red Mustang convertible and crazy glue your toupee to your noodle. tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

You succubus rejected, non-TNT chucking, squirrel fracking Gomers, where be my turns? And for fracks sake, it's my birthday. Where is the supplicating, chanting, and/or venomous cursing of this Holiest of Days????? BAH! I piss on you!

Bwaahahaa!! Getting dangerously close to the big 4-0 aren't ya! Almost time to buy that red Mustang convertible and crazy glue your toupee to your noodle. tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Bwaahahaa!! Getting dangerously close to the big 4-0 aren't ya! Almost time to buy that red Mustang convertible and crazy glue your toupee to your noodle. tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Wallybob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

No - that's a chest with a life support system attached.

Anyway - I'm back!!

I've got a move to process from What's on and Creak but alas if anyone else is awaiting a turn it's been lost in the great screw up that has been my computer for hte last week - so please resend - there's a good little maggot smile.gif

Originally posted by Mike:

Shouldn't you be shuffling some electronic card decks somewhere??

Electronic card games - except maybe solitaire - simply aren't as much fun as the real thing. No chat function compares with sitting at a table with real opponents. On the other hand, maybe the CMx2 vaporware "Space Penguins from Minnesota" can be modded to play Euchre with you maggots. :eek: :eek:

Speaking of Battlestar Galactica, Tuesday night the SciFi Channel showed all five episodes that have aired so far in season two. I'm now caught up with the plot and ready for episode six tonight. As a bonus, right after Galactica I can switch to HBO for the season premier of Real Time. I wonder if anything has happened recently for Bill Maher to talk about? By the way, Chris Rock is on the panel tonight, so it should be very interesting. :D:D

Happy belated Birthday W&C. So nice of you to remind us at 6:58 pm, when it's too late to belittle you about it all day long. :D:D

Any of the rest of you US maggots see the news this week that there are now more wine drinkers than beer drinkers in this country? Mike the wino has converted the masses. Congratulations to the grape-stomping maggot. tongue.gif