The passion of the Peng Challenge

Mace

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

stinkywinky - you impatient swine, it's been a busy weekend, turn out in the next 24 hours.

Kisses,

Your Doom.

Soooooo,

you decided to crawl out of your hiding hole and face the inevitable have you? Or did some millipede kick you out?

No seriously, I gotta admit that that's very admirable of you.

<font size=-2 >Ooooh wait, that's that three-day-old kebab talking again. </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Btw.....

What's a shuffleboard incident???

For a gnome?

It's when somebody shoves a stick up your ***. </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Btw.....

What's a shuffleboard incident???

For a gnome?

It's when somebody shoves a stick up your ***. </font>

I'm sitting upright (sort of) and typing now. Not taking the little things for granted any more like walking and creating little boo's in my porcelan friend.

Will be getting the staples out on Friday. Let me know if you want a nice pic of the 16 little enforcers.

I'll be sure to do my turns as soon as I beat Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. I mean...ah...nevermind.

As I recover, I hate each of you. I especially hate the bard because he is oh so hateable. Have to go now.

Edit: My recovery is wholy because of my love. Her patience is a godsend and her compassion is wonderful. She could have whacked me with a rolled up newspaper plenty of times during the last weekend, but she always gave me another pillow. I promise to not jump your bones until I'm fully healed, Lady Moraine.

[ March 22, 2004, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

I am so impressed by your determination to get better quickly, my dearest.

I blush with the accolades you insist on heaping upon me. You know, of course, that I had no qualms about caring for you during your down time and I know you would do the same for me were I in a similar situation.

Plus it was a bonus that I had you in one place with no distractions and at my mercy...*evil grin*

As to your promise...I'll hold you to that, but be warned: once you are back in action, you shall be thoroughly put to the test to ensure everything is in perfect working order...MUAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Oh...*ahem*...did I say that out loud???

Originally posted by dalem:

Wow. Appearing in two new sigfiles today. I must have taken my vitamins this morning.

There's still room in the backyard Yeknod. Almost warm enough for the thistles to grow back.

You smoothie, you... *sniff* knowing how to make a donkey, well, feel... erm... humid.

Erm... well, yer couldn't extend it a wee bit... yer know, to add a smidgen of self-mocking irony? Eh? Yes?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey le dale. I hear you're good at le CM. Care for le beating? :mad:

1) that's not much of a taunt.

2) I have about six thousand games going right now. Send me a setup and I will try to get to it.

But you have to CHALLENGE me first.

C'mon, I'm a recently-unemployed, terminally-single, right-wing, gun-toting, overly-hyphenating hawk.

A True Peng Pod should be able rip me to shreds in his spare time!

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Wow. Appearing in two new sigfiles today. I must have taken my vitamins this morning.

There's still room in the backyard Yeknod. Almost warm enough for the thistles to grow back.

You smoothie, you... *sniff* knowing how to make a donkey, well, feel... erm... humid.

Erm... well, yer couldn't extend it a wee bit... yer know, to add a smidgen of self-mocking irony? Eh? Yes? </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

you have to CHALLENGE me first.

I'm sorry. I was under the impression you were already challenged.

And I, sir, am no -- how did you put it? -- Peng pod. I am a Waffler through and through.

So jump into your Y-Wing and get ready for battle you pustulent package of peng-soaked puke. :mad:

C'mon, I'm a recently-unemployed, Ho ho ha ha ha!! terminally-single, Gufffaw!!! right-wing, ROTFL gun-toting, Rhhheeeeeeeeeeee!!!! overly-hyphenating hawk. My God how sad!!!!
Hang in there Dale, keep digging, you might discover one redeeming quality.

[ March 22, 2004, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> C'mon, I'm a recently-unemployed, Ho ho ha ha ha!! terminally-single, Gufffaw!!! right-wing, ROTFL gun-toting, Rhhheeeeeeeeeeee!!!! overly-hyphenating hawk. My God how sad!!!!

Hang in there Dale, keep digging, you might discover one redeeming quality. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> C'mon, I'm a recently-unemployed, Ho ho ha ha ha!! terminally-single, Gufffaw!!! right-wing, ROTFL gun-toting, Rhhheeeeeeeeeeee!!!! overly-hyphenating hawk. My God how sad!!!!

Hang in there Dale, keep digging, you might discover one redeeming quality. </font>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I put that through Babelfish for a translation and here's what it gave me:

"Distort my cycles per second with eintonige matichkeit"

See, here's the thing, Nidan me lad, insults aren't very insulting if they're given in a language the insultee is unfamiliar with.

It would be like me insulting you in English.

*galloop* *galloop*

*Galloop* *Galloop*

*GALLOOP* *GALLOOP*

*clatter* *clatter*

YE FESTERIN' SNOT-GOBBLIN' BANDY-LAIGGED SASSANACHS!!

*poot*

*GALLOOP* *GALLOOP*

*Galloop* *Galloop*

*galloop* *galloop*

*galloop* *galloop*

*Galloop* *Galloop*

*GALLOOP* *GALLOOP*

*clatter* *clatter*

Tha wee lassies excaipted o' course!

*GALLOOP* *GALLOOP*

*Galloop* *Galloop*

*galloop* *galloop*

*galloop* *galloop*

*Galloop* *Galloop*

*GALLOOP* *GALLOOP*

*clatter* *clatter*

Hiram, ye kacked oop furr-ball! Gi' better mon! An' Seanachai! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*GALLOOP* *GALLOOP*

*Galloop* *Galloop*

*galloop* *galloop*