Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peng Challenges the Hedgehog

Lars

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Singsong time.

If you all hate TELSTRA, clap your hands...

If you all hate TELSTRA, clap your hands...

If you all hate TELSTRA

You all hate TELSTRA.......

Sigh.

Their mail service is as usefull as, as, as an empty bottle of beer. So you can sodding well wait for turns.

I wonder if I remembered to put more beer in the fridge?

Noba.

President Elect

I'm not following here ... if Telstra is keeping you from posting ... why would we HATE it? Am I missing something on this?

Joe </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Isn't that idiot 37mm a Squire yet?

Oh, did I mention that Slapdragon is back?

No, he's been whining about it for the better part of two pages now. Why don't you take him up, make him shut up. Or at least keep him busy with vague promises until the stores open up and i can get him a new soother.

[ November 06, 2004, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Isn't that idiot 37mm a Squire yet?

Oh, did I mention that Slapdragon is back?

No, he's been whining about it for the better part of two pages now. Why don't you take him up, make him shut up. Or at least keep him busy with vague promises until the stores open up and i can get him a new soother. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

who has Prime Nocte on the lad anyway?

Joe

That would be me.

I was biding my time, tempering the lad, building up his resistance, such as it is. Did not want to appear hasty like I was with my former Squire Nidan and we all know how THAT turned out.

Not that he doesn't have his uses, mind you and he can be somewhat amusing in a Ritz Brothers sort of way.

He still has the bad habit of sending his tanks in without infantry support so that they can be knocked out even by formerly broken troops, cowering in a builing he had just brought down about their ears.

But what can you do other than chuckle, shake your head and then mock him unmercifully?

As I said, he can be amusing.

So, as for 37mm (spelt but not bolded), I, Boo Radley of the esteemed House of Morse, do request that the Serf 37mm (spelt but not bolded), be given to me as Squire, so that I can teach and instruct him in the ways of The Snide Remark, The Cutting Riposte and especially, The BOOT.

What say ye?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

who has Prime Nocte on the lad anyway?

Joe

That would be me.

I was biding my time, tempering the lad, building up his resistance, such as it is. Did not want to appear hasty like I was with my former Squire Nidan and we all know how THAT turned out.

Not that he doesn't have his uses, mind you and he can be somewhat amusing in a Ritz Brothers sort of way.

He still has the bad habit of sending his tanks in without infantry support so that they can be knocked out even by formerly broken troops, cowering in a builing he had just brought down about their ears.

But what can you do other than chuckle, shake your head and then mock him unmercifully?

As I said, he can be amusing.

So, as for 37mm (spelt but not bolded), I, Boo Radley of the esteemed House of Morse, do request that the Serf 37mm (spelt but not bolded), be given to me as Squire, so that I can teach and instruct him in the ways of The Snide Remark, The Cutting Riposte and especially, The BOOT.

What say ye? </font>

Wow.

That was done with absolutely no screaming, mocking, whipping out of never before seen Articles of Confabulation, replete* with unknown clauses, sub-clauses and fine print explaining how I did it all wrong and would therefore have to give up the Serf to someone truly distasteful, say, Noba or even Hiram.

Are you feeling OK, Joe?

In the meantime...

(Up ends old golf bag, spilling out an assortment of thumbscrews, blackjacks, applejacks, thumbtacks, excise tax and Ex-Lax, not to mention things that we won't mention and an old, bent 9-iron, inscribed with the magical rune "He Hate Me".) "Oh, 37mm! C'mere, Boy! Now beginneth the lessons!

*Not to be confused with rleete who is a right git.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Let it be known to one and all, but mostly to the Red States since the Blue States DON'T COUNT...

And the Red States plainly miscount...

Michael </font>

I'm not saying anything.....

Wait a minute, maybe I will....so listen up.

Now that 37mm has been taken to Squire as a fledgeling or groundling, take your pick of House Croda , by my former Lord Boo Radley.... I claim stikkypixie bolded because I have made this request numerous times, as my Squire and younger brother to said 37mm . Since Shaw has seen to imitate Yasser Arafat, by living in a light coma, I once again do not expect him to make a ruling.

Boo, do you know anything good for group torture? Perhaps we could read a few pages from the Abu Grahib prisoner treatment manual.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

... is he supposed to be bolded ... I know he's one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypso...

And also visiting royalty. As a head of state, I am entitled to full courtesies. Protocol demands it. Besides, I'm a nice guy.

:D

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

replete*

*Not to be confused with rleete who is a right git.

Not me; I'm a leftie. Left handed, that is. Politically, I make old Adolf look like a liberal pussie. </font>