Secret Weapons of the Peng Challenge

dalem

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Too much like work. Specially knowing it's just another one of your Ensure fueled fantasies. Techie SSN here

The reason that it shows up on the infamous though allmighty-compared-with-me Joe Shaw's browser and not on any other of th emultiverse is that Joe has the image cashed on his machine. if the site that he has linked to has its images locked they will not download to the rest of the world for their enjoyment. If the inestimable Joe placed the image into a site that allowed other to download the image and posted that link, the rest of us could enjoy what he's enjoying. (Not that that fills me with any anticipation, but there you go..)

I shall now sod off. Good day *Bows to the ladies* </font>

Now by GAWD this one shows promise.

Not ONLY does it recognize itself as an SSN (thereby showing some sense of it's place in the world) BUT it provides aid to the Justicar (thereby showing some discrimination and wit) AND it shows respect to the Ladies of the 'Pool (thereby showing a finely honed sense of survival). Finally ... it's IRISH! Well you can't ask for better than that can you. If it wants in I propose it as Serf ... if not ... well it can just SOD OFF like the rest can't it?

As to the advice, well one supposes that it makes some sense to those who CARE for such things but all this techie talk is really not ON is it? I mean for the propeller heads out there it's all well and good I suppose ... SOMEONE must maintain web pages after all ... but it's not the sort of thing a GENTLEMAN, let alone a Seniour Knight of the CessPool ... let alone the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread should get involved with is it now.

No, the photo had a URL attached and it's not MY fault that your inadequate browsers can't read it.

Pity though, the second photo is really quite shocking. I'd not have thought it of Boo frankly, but ...

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Not ONLY does it recognize itself as an SSN (thereby showing some sense of it's place in the world) BUT it provides aid to the Justicar (thereby showing some discrimination and wit) AND it shows respect to the Ladies of the 'Pool (thereby showing a finely honed sense of survival). Finally ... it's IRISH! Well you can't ask for better than that can you. If it wants in I propose it as Serf ... if not ... well it can just SOD OFF like the rest can't it?

OOOh a serf! Me, do I deserve the honour of such a highborn office? Am I worthy of bing counted amoung the high Eldars of the Peng challage thread? Not to mention, can I afford to live on the salary?

Oh what the hell I'm in. But I carry nobodies boots, ok?

Originally posted by v42below:

Dear Blosom Rosy,

(I'm presuming from your misspelling of my name you have dispensed with the custom of spelling and bolding knights' and squires' names, so I shall do the same)

I'm a Knight of the Pool

(And also the Foole.)

I say what I will

And think you're a pill.

You blew off our game

(which I think is quite lame.)

I accept NOT your reason

I think you were teasin'

You may be a Squire

(Who slipped in under the wire)

But I think you're a <small>waffler</small

(Could there be anything awfuller?)

You still owe me a match

Where I'll make you my biatch!

(Todays rhyme was brought to you by the letters, S. O. D. another O., F. and yet another F.)

Originally posted by Nightwatch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

OOOh a serf! Me, do I deserve the honour of such a highborn office? Am I worthy of bing counted amoung the high Eldars of the Peng challage thread? Not to mention, can I afford to live on the salary?

Oh what the hell I'm in. But I carry nobodies boots, ok? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'm a Knight of the Pool

(And also the Foole.)

I say what I will

And think you're a pill.

You blew off our game

I accept NOT your reason

I think you were teasin'

You may be a Squire

You still owe me a match

(Todays rhyme was brought to you by the letters, S. O. D. another O., F. and yet another F.)

Fair enough, just keep that thing of yours on a leash...

Also, rap is really not your thing. That was as bad as that deleted scene from "Along Came Polly"...crap...I just talked myself into a hole, didn't I? Make room 37beerbottles, I'll be joining you for a little while. Nuts.

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'm a Knight of the Pool

(And also the Foole.)

I say what I will

And think you're a pill.

You blew off our game

I accept NOT your reason

I think you were teasin'

You may be a Squire

You still owe me a match

Fair enough, just keep that thing of yours on a leash...

Also, rap is really not your thing. That was as bad as that deleted scene from "Along Came Polly"...crap...I just talked myself into a hole, didn't I? Make room 37beerbottles, I'll be joining you for a little while. Nuts. </font>

NEVER BEFORE SEEN PICTURE OF SEANACHAI FROLICKING AT DISNEY WORLD!

(WARNING!!! Not for the faint of heart or queasy of stomach!)

sean1.jpg

NOTICE the proximity between the Gnome's head and the south end of the north facing horse!

Fitting? Of course.

SEE the vapid expression on the Gnome's face as a real woman touches him in any way other than a shove!

OBSERVE the pasted on smile of the erzatz blonde as she tentatively lays her hands on one of Seanachai's "dress" T-shirts!

KNOW that a female is once again being paid to be near him!

FEEL THE HORROR! <BIG><BIG>THE HORROR!!!</big></big>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

OBSERVE the pasted on smile of the erzatz blonde...

I did, I did indeed. At first I thought maybe she was something made of plastic. Maybe one of those Disney Animatron thingies. Hard to imagine a flesh and blood female willing to...but I can't go on.

Michael