Cheery Waffles, TNT, and Maggots, oh my!

Wallybob

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

Dave H..... where are you????

Get your ass over to my fiefdom now.....

I need your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Emma, I already joined your alliance, handed over 2 million gold pieces, and quit the alliance, all in a single turn. By the way, my barbarians didn't run away, either. That must only happen at the end of a turn when you join. But anyway, what more do you want from me, woman? :D:D

It already swore off me - refused to recognise my account and didnt' let me do anything!! :(

Never mind - I made up for it with a good ol' fashioned thrashing of Aces and Ates in some custom-pengy-inspired CMBB scenario where I got about 2000 comrades and he got 10 P-2's and some satchel charges. He reckons the Germans actually won "in real life", but he managed to scrap up only 20 of the available 100 points, leaving me with 80.

I think they're going to let him into the Pongo thread now or something like that!!

R. Leete said this about you in the GF Smope:

El Skunkito was one of those few gentlemen players. Funny, a good player, and fair. When I attacked him, he messaged me asking why. As with all my attacks, I explained I was trolling for points, and it was mostly random. He refused to counter-attack, saying that was the most logical excuse he could fathom. His public tirades were quite amusing, too.
He obviously doesn't know you like we do. :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

[QB] It already swore off me - refused to recognise my account and didnt' let me do anything!! :(

Yeah I saw that you couldn't get in Mike...

So with that info in mind I used you to gain a pretty big chunk of my prestige... :D

Almost every single turn you where in my game....

With espionage turns, I got anything between 2 and 35!!!!! prestige by choosing you.. I never once attacked you though. ;)

And I knew I wasn't harming anyone which I thought, (fool that I am).. could only do me good... :confused:

Shame though that there's a few people over there, that decided, (even though I kept well clear of their Fiefs).. to use up their hard earned prestige to make sure my population got nowhere near the required amount needed for the basilica.. My pop was being hit 2/3 times a turn.

I had my Archduchess and prestige for hours before the game actually ended..

Berli was telling me "Emma you could win this" !!

And had they not hit me constantly with espionage taking out over 20000 pop at a time then indeed I think I could have won something..

Still I know that I finished the game with ALL my prestige still there..

And even though I knew I didn't have a cat in hells chance of getting my pop back up I just carried on trying....

I didn't feel the need to lower myself to their level of pettiness just to say "Hey I don't like you" by using up my prestige just to make a point..

It upsets me to know that some people have so much venom and hatred inside them.. :(

I know I can at times "Lose my cool" verballly (when pushed) but thank God that when it really comes down to it.. I wouldn't hurt a fly intentionally... not for all for all the money in the world, not for all the prestige.... and certainly NOT TO WIN A BLOODY GAME!!! :eek:

So you see Stalin/s Organ played quite a big part in the game after all... Ironic eh? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by YK2:

Yeah I saw that you couldn't get in Mike...

So with that info in mind I used you to gain a pretty big chunk of my prestige... :D

Almost every single turn you where in my game....

With espionage turns, I got anything between 2 and 35!!!!! prestige by choosing you.. I never once attacked you though. ;)

This strikes me as the Fiefdom equivalent of a gamey jeep rush...