Cheery Waffles, TNT, and Maggots, oh my!

Wallybob

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

If I get one more -- and I mean just one more -- draw against Snarker I'm going to go postal on the nearest person who resembles a maggot from Pennsylvania. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Smile! You've been <big>snarked!!!!!</big> :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

If I get one more -- and I mean just one more -- draw against Snarker I'm going to go postal on the nearest person who resembles a maggot from Pennsylvania. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Smile! You've been <big>snarked!!!!!</big> :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

And no turn from Wallybob tonight? Did I miss one of the seven seals being broken?

So sorry folks, just now got onto the computer thingy. I have been stricken by the Moldy-Goodale-MoltenTNT tummy bug. On the good side, I have missed two days of dealing with students whose highest job aspirations seem to be "Do you want fries with that?"

Turns out shortly, as I ponder which of you maggots I will have to send to detention!

Do you ever get anything other than a draw in your games? (Games where Keke plays Road Runner to your Wile Coyote excluded.)

Originally posted by Becket:

Do you ever get anything other than a draw in your games? (Games where Keke plays Road Runner to your Wile Coyote excluded.) </font>

You bunch of festering, limbless Krauts!! Who wants some?!?!?! Come and get it!!!!!!! And yes I'm talking to you Dave, Snarker and Becket. Setups, biatches. I care not as to the who, what, where and when. The only thing I care about is the why -- as in, why must your troops suffer so? :mad: :mad: :mad:

"Please, Axe2121. Please don't hurt us. We're so pitiful and you are so mighty."

Axe, sorry to hear about your uncle.

As for dogs - have you thought about an Alsatian? They rock. I'm on my second now and I couldn't ask for a better animal.

My apologies to my opponents and The Brood. I am suffering CM burnout and overworkedness, which leaves me little enthusiasm for fun or frolics. I hope to be back to to speed in a week or two.

Originally posted by Soddball:

My apologies to my opponents and The Brood. I am suffering CM burnout and overworkedness, which leaves me little enthusiasm for fun or frolics. I hope to be back to to speed in a week or two.

Alright -- off to the pub with you. Raise a pint or two for my uncle. And thanks.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Alright -- off to the pub with you. Raise a pint or two for my uncle. And thanks. </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Geez Axe. Sounds like a lousy week all around. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

And since I'm the epitome of an archnemesis, I must say this: if it'll help you feel better, I'll let you win. :mad: :mad:

No matter how hard you try, I'd still end up with a draw. :mad: :mad:

But I'll take a setup, nonetheless. :D