Cheery Waffles, TNT, and Maggots, oh my!

Wallybob

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GGRRRRRAAArrghRARRR!!!! A turn is arriving now, malakas!!! Will it be the long awaited setup from Doping Opium? Or a turn from Cakey or Aches???

It's from Axe. That's three to your one, Cakehole, with Da Smope AWOL. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Some serious TNT chuckin' against the Free Frogs in Keke's game. Gibbering pixelated pansies!!!! :mad: :mad:

In the other game, my gamey arch nemesis is doing a gamey rush with gamey armor. My heroes armor is made of cloth, and is unfortunately not TNT repellent. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I did send it you non-sleeping Finnish loon. :mad: :mad: Or didn't you see it in your "where's mah turn" whining fit? :mad:

Me wants more turns!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sponger, I gots to go, so more French TNT raining all over ya after a couple of hours. :D

So are the Canucks the White or the black?? :confused: :confused:

and in other news, I still ahve a vacancy in my busy schedule - Keke me ol' fin....you weer going to send me a setup about 5 months ago weren't you?? now would be a good time to finally get a roundtoit! :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Mike:

SKeke me ol' fin....you weer going to send me a setup about 5 months ago weren't you?? now would be a good time to finally get a roundtoit! :eek: :eek:

I believe you said back then, that because you live in tomorrow, you knew I would send you a setup. Now, did I? DID I? :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

SKeke me ol' fin....you weer going to send me a setup about 5 months ago weren't you?? now would be a good time to finally get a roundtoit! :eek: :eek:

I believe you said back then, that because you live in tomorrow, you knew I would send you a setup. Now, did I? DID I? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

I believe you said back then, that because you live in tomorrow, you knew I would send you a setup. Now, did I? DID I? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Any dolt knows the 150mm gun depicted in the above image wasn't added to the MkIV Igloo until 1947.

It goes without saying that you knows then, don't it old bean? :mad: :mad: :mad:

To answer Mike's question, "So are the Canucks the White or the black??" After serious consideration I've come to the conclusion they are a very nondiscript, non-TNT chuckin', slithering, maggot infested shade of gray. Or grey. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

To answer Mike's question, "So are the Canucks the White or the black??" After serious consideration I've come to the conclusion they are a very nondiscript, non-TNT chuckin', slithering, maggot infested shade of gray. Or grey. :mad: :mad:

Where's mah turn???!!! :mad:

This new Email Notification -feature is quite handy. :D

<font size=5>Good Morning, Wafflers!!</font size=5>

I'm back to work this fine morning and I just read the messages at the end of the previous thread. What can I say; you are the best! :D:D

Quick update on Charlotte - she's still hanging on, much to my amazement. She's always been extremely hardheaded, and I guess she's not about to stop now. Her poor body is just wasted away - she looks exactly like a concentration camp survivor, little more than skin and bones. All the painkillers keep her sleeping most of the time, but when she awakes she's still lucid. She still smiles and laughs through the pain and the medication. :cool: :cool:

I think I got all my CMAK turns out last night. Nevermind, I think I still owe you a CMBB turn. I'll get that out tonight. Let's see, what's happening in my games:

Lurkur has my remaining armor in a horrendous crossfire from Panthers on one side and Nashorns on the other. For some reason the Shermans and scout cars aren't handling it well at all.

Snarker and I have almost the entire Inferno map ablaze. My remaining flamethrowers are running on fumes, and we know flamethrowers always die before running out of ammunition. I suspect he's still got another attack left in him.

Becket, the gamey maggot, has more Australian armor than I imagined ever made it to the Sahara. I let him talk me into a midnight scenario where my Germans are very spread out, and he's attacking individual squads with up to a dozen armored cars and infantry units. I've never seen so many yellow lines radiating from a single unit. :mad:

The suave Teddy Windsor and I are engrossed in the Spaghetti Western scenario. I've made it to the big VL first, and now my Germans are digging in for the inevitable American artillery response. What will it be? 105 mm? 155 mm? 8"? Probably all of the above.

Soddball and I are continuing to play test his scenario. So far the only damage I'm certain that I've inflicted has been a KO'd Stuart. In the meantime his Americans are dropping artillery everywhere, which isn't making my infantry very happy. He also has cloaked tanks, which shoot up my armor while never being seen.

Keke has killed lots of German infantry with his uber-Americans and their Sherman and jeeps which can spot and target holes in the ground behind stone walls. The scattered remnants of my men seem to have him slowed for the time being. I did get his tank commander, who yelled so loudly that his parents probably heard him. Of course, he probably has artillery on the way, too.

Mike and his New Zealanders are making life miserable and short for my Germans. Of course, the Luftwaffe has done more than its share of killing my paratroopers, too. I sacrificed a lot of good men taking out antiaircraft guns, so naturally the Luftwaffe showed its gratitude by bombing my men!! GRARGHRARRGHRARG!! :mad: :mad:

Nevermind and I are mired in a swamp somewhere in the Soviet Union. So far, no Germans have dared show their faces to my uber-Soviets. I'm afraid that when they do appear my men will all break and run - immediately.