I Challenge Cdrfar to tell Peng His Real Handle....

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Well, since the people in the GF are too easely offended, i post this link here, amongst the men of men, the gorillaz amongst apes, the T-rexes amongst dino's, the ... well you get the point nitwits!

SHOOT ME

I'm giving all of you a chance to do to me what you've always wanted (especially V42belowzero ), but watch it, if you're not fast enough, i'll have my ReVeNgE upon your fragile body :mad: :mad:

'n joy

Sturmy....you should go out more.....instead of posting disturbing images and games on this Forum. How do you find this stuff???

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, most of the time when i go out, people ask me to stay inside..now you're asking me the opposite smile.gif

Maybe there really is no hope for you then....you must fit in somewhere...perhaps not.... you're Belgian.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'm taking next week off and I may, MAY, be accepting a few setups from a small, select group of players to celebrate my new computer ... always assuming I can get it hooked up properly first, of course.

Joe

Is there any manufacturer out there who makes a computer comparable to an Easy-Bake Oven* to allow for poor Joe's technical expertise?

*The Easy-Bake oven cooked with a dim bulb. Much like Joe.

Mauled?

Mauled is what happens to Western Australians when they step outside and get attacked by the local exotic wildlife.

I have nothing to be upset about - Geelong dished it out well, and put the wind up St Kilda and all those wankers who said it would be a walk over.

*opportune place for necessary smiley* tongue.gif

Mace

PS No turn for you! <font size = 1>which is probably wise as all my uber mensch may very well be run over by your unterAFVs</font>

[ March 14, 2004, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Well, since the people in the GF are too easely offended, i post this link here, amongst the men of men, the gorillaz amongst apes, the T-rexes amongst dino's, the ... well you get the point nitwits!

SHOOT ME

I'm giving all of you a chance to do to me what you've always wanted (especially V42belowzero ), but watch it, if you're not fast enough, i'll have my ReVeNgE upon your fragile body :mad: :mad:

'n joy

Peng thread or not, this kind of link will not be tolerated on this forum. I considered removing it but since everybody here seemed to have to copy it as a quote, I'm going to simply lock the thread. Feel free to start a new Peng thread of course.

SturmSebber, please refrain from posting stuff like this in the future, thanks.

Martin