Peng Challenged the World, which promptly turned it's back.

Noba

Dearest Mr. Emrys (bolded because I don't know if it's supposed to be or not and I wish to err on the side of caution),

I do appreciate the compliment. I would have hoped that after all this time here, I should have picked up some good pointers along the way.

As to the misspelling. 'Tis not my usual, to be certain. And that "a" was looming at me from my quote of Mr. Khann.

Therefore, I blame him for this.

AND he won't send me a shrubbery.

NO EXCUSES, KHANN! I want that shrubbery!!! *stomps petit foot clad in strappy stilleto*

Oh! My pardon...was that your foot?

Oh dear.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Dearest Mr. Emrys (bolded because I don't know if it's supposed to be or not and I wish to err on the side of caution),

I do appreciate the compliment. I would have hoped that after all this time here, I should have picked up some good pointers along the way.

I've noticed that you do seem to be a pretty sharp cookie. smile.gif

As to the misspelling. 'Tis not my usual, to be certain. And that "a" was looming at me from my quote of Mr. Khann.

Always a good move. May I suggest that after having him flogged, you have him chained to a rock where young children can come, point, and ask him embarrassing questions about why he smells that way?

Michael

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Dearest Mr. Emrys (bolded because I don't know if it's supposed to be or not and I wish to err on the side of caution)

A suggestion if I may.

If you're going to err on the side of caution, just shoot him.</font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Dearest Mr. Emrys (bolded because I don't know if it's supposed to be or not and I wish to err on the side of caution)

A suggestion if I may.

If you're going to err on the side of caution, just shoot him.</font>

I don't want a turn. I have turns of my own. Go away, you unwholesome thing.

Michael

Ahhh. You may have your own turns, not that there is anything much wrong with that... but Mace is in constant need of reminding that after Beer, turns are next.

Where do you think the whole idea of "Fog of War" came from...? Mace and his few brain cells coping with the beer-induced-fog. That's where.

Noba.

Imagine my surprise should I be met at the door by a delivery person bringing Boo to my door with his foot in a pot full of dirt.

Oh, WOW!

That actually happened.

When the hell was that...?

Right, right, right. Saskatoon, 1973. But I was wearing pasties and had a wing-tip on my other foot.

Man, I must have been TOTALLY drunk.

I mean, I NEVER wear dress shoes.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Now that you've chosen to reveal that dainty yet daunting 6" stiletto heels comprise a portion of your wardrobe, I hate Hiram all the more.

I keep telling you that your ankles are too damned thick for stiletto heels you floosie. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Well did you at least get to have some fruit with your beer? How many times do I need to explain to you morons that if it's beer, it ain't the best beer unless you're supposed to have fruit with it.

So you're the guy who ordered the poofter drink?

That's one of Australia's greatest mysteries solved.

Mace </font>

And I readily accept the blame. I really must learn not to post with my mouth full. Or after I've refilled dalem's trash with beer bottles and fruit rinds. It always turns out poorly.

AND he won't send me a shrubbery.

NO EXCUSES, KHANN! I want that shrubbery!!! *stomps petit foot clad in strappy stilleto*

Oh! My pardon...was that your foot?

Oh dear.

Not to worry. Last time I checked I had at least two of those.

As to the shrubbery, it shall not be an easy thing to manage. But I promise to do what I can.

Lars! Front and center! I've a task for you. Stand up straight. Stop chewing on that, whatever it is. And no, I don't want to share it. Or even see it... All right, all right, just put it back in your mouth! There's a good lad.

We require a shrubbery for a stiletto clad Lady of the Pool... What? No, no, whatever it is you're chewing on simply won't do, you dolt. Now off to the forest with you, and see that you don't return without a suitable specimen.

(I don't expect him back before the spring growing season. Then again, it's sort of a win-win, if you take my meaning.)

Papa

May I suggest that after having him flogged, you have him chained to a rock where young children can come, point, and ask him embarrassing questions about why he smells that way?

Michael

Allow me to save you the trouble, Mr. Emry's. Here's a list of answers that should address the questions you and your pack of street urchins will no doubt have questions for.

1) Bathing

2) Deodorant

3) Toothbrush

4) Toothpaste

5) Shampoo

6) Having teeth to use number 3 and number 4 on

7) Clean clothes

8) Having hair to use number 5 on

9) Soap

10) Not living in the back of a van, down by the river

Did I miss anything?

Papa