Gurra's Mods @ zimorodok.org

Gurra,

Wow beautiful stuff! :D Of course I am at work and cannot have right now. :mad: The vast Modder's conspiracy continues unabated! I am saddened that you have joined ranks with Mikey D and Andrew TF (the Great and Powerful) to make my workday even longer than it already is. :( I swear that second hand on the clock has not moved since I started this message! Nope, there, it moved one tick.

DavidI

Ok, that fixed it, thanks. The last file was only like 700kbs or something, but this one is much larger at 3.5mbs.

Very nice site you got here Zim, i like it. Thanks so much for giving us a temp spot to get mods until our Mod Heaven gets back up and running. smile.gif

The expression of that one dude manning the 251 (with the 37mm) is priceless. Looks like he's looking right at the cameraman
I didn´t see that until you mentioned it. It´s so hilarious...did I mention his name is Karl and him being a morose person?

Anyway, I´m glad you folks like the stuff smile.gif

It justifies quarrels with fiancé regarding time priorities... :D

Gurra,

Now you've done it. Now you've got the rest of the PSW251 series and the PSW250 series, and the Stugs to do! Maybe tackle Panthers?

I'm actually thinking about installing CMAK into my computer again and rename it CMETO and setting it up with all the late war stuff, get the terrain and building mods to make it look more like France/Germany '44/'45. Then I would play all the ETO scenarios on that.

I think I'll do just that, by Golly.

DavidI

Junk,

I set up a CMETO Game in my computer last night, transfered all my late war CMAK bmps over (I have been making them look more ETO over the last year) and put in the high res skys from CMBB (I hadn't put them in CMAK because I didn't want to lose the mountains). I down loaded Gurra's new mods (they have a more ETO look to them IMHO) and already the look/feel of the game is different. Since CMMODs is still down I went back to CMAK and "re-Italianized" my German late war troops. When CMMODs comes back up I can now use many of AndrewTF's (the Great & Powerfull) uniform mods (reed green German and light colored British Kakhi) that I had been loath to use to date. If you have any "you gotta have this mod" ideas for ETO please drop me a line (perhaps some CMBO renumbered terrain/building mod ideas?).

Gurra,

Keep up the good work! I love the options you included (with a little work, none of PSW 251's looks exactly like the other). All of your recent mods have a great ETO look to them. Keep'm coming!

DavidI

Stunning work Gurra ! I wish you give the same treatment to my SPW 251/9 and 251/16 mods based also on Andrew Fox's 251 series ? pls !

Cherio

Pat

I am of course thinking of the 251-9 and 16 too. Especially the Stummel. Problem is to find a good starting point. For the ones you see here, I used CMBB default art. I don´t think I can do that with the Stummel and achieve good results. And even though I´m able to, I´m not so amused by redrawing the bmp's - it´s the camo, weathering and detailing that gets me going. But we´ll see, I shall check it out when inspiration has risen again. ;)

Looks like he has a mix of default (maybe slightly improved?) CMBB buildings, some other mods that were made for CMBB and maybe a CMBO relic?
You´re right, except that they are not as mixed as they appear. I actually shot the Sdkfz's in CMBB and the other in CMAK-of which the latter is ETO modded with the help of Panzertruppen's Normandy buildings, sharpened a tad bit.

Again, thanks to everyone for all positive feedback! smile.gif

Guest ExplodingMonkey

Gurra,

That PzIV has a problem with it's skirt when I downloaded it.

It your pic the forward part tapers off at the top and bottom as it should, but when I d/l it I noticed that it was unfinished as the forward plate is a perfect rectangle with the tapering outlines showing.

I love the HTs. AWESOME!

I´m not sure if I´m following you, but do you mean that the .bmp in the downloaded folder shows up the way you have described?

If so, that´s nothing to worry about. It will show up correct in-game. It´s coded so as to cut of everything beyond the outlines. So what you see in the pic above, that´s what you´ll get once the mod is installed in your bmp folder.

Regards

Gurra