Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

It's a Challenge to tie a Pengeroo down, sport !

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by Mace

PS this report just in. Noba achieved a minor victory with his gamey AFV purchases, but just. He didn't expect my uber-jedi-german infantry to cloud his mind (extremely easy task), sneak unobserved to the main victory flag and hunker down while he drove the AFVs hither and yon everywhere else.

This is why we have independent historians...to sort the truth, from the bulldust.

(Cough, goggles ON, boys)

I decided to let him off the hook. Mace, your kinglytwerpship, those crosses I saw all over the map were obviously your troops busily digging their own graves, waiting for the onslaught of my uber-HE-loaded tin boxes to wander closer and pummel your troops underground. The fact that you stopped fighting and went into full hidey mode was enough to make me wonder if you have the stomach to fight.

(We know you have A stomach, eeeewwww, Gross !)

Still. I did offer an end to an obviously one sided battle that you would have obviously lost; (to an obvious MAJOR loss, I might add!)

It was most magnun...magnanim... NICE of me. Don't you think ?

Noba.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Tomorrow's menu will be:

Breakfast - gruel

Lunch - gruel a la Spam

Dinner - leftover gruel a la Spam and water

Ahhh Prime Minister Kitty, once again you're shown to consider nothing but the best for our fine cesspoolers.

WE'll be thinking of them with some jealousy when WE tuck into our main course of Cog en vin, and finish off with a lousy Creme Brulet for dessert.

KING (URRRRRRRRP) MACE

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Erm, yer mean edict or Act of Parliament? *sniff* decrees come from yer courts whereas yer Acts and edicts and yer Bills come from yer legislative House... or, if we were to be slightly pedantic and just a little bit parochial, yer parish Paddock.

*sniff*

... of course, every PM needs a Cabinet.

AAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaAA! I said NEVER EVER CORRECT ME!!!!!!! *throws hissy fit* Ok fine. You can be my Cabinet if it'll shut you up. I'll probably also need a sink, a chair, a bed, and possibly a toilet. Hmmm, Boo might be a good choice for toilet.

Kitty

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Tomorrow's menu will be:

Breakfast - gruel

Lunch - gruel a la Spam

Dinner - leftover gruel a la Spam and water

Ahhh Prime Minister Kitty, once again you're shown to consider nothing but the best for our fine cesspoolers.

WE'll be thinking of them with some jealousy when WE tuck into our main course of Cog en vin, and finish off with a lousy Creme Brulet for dessert.

KING (URRRRRRRRP) MACE </font>

AAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaAA! I said NEVER EVER CORRECT ME!!!!!!! *throws hissy fit* Ok fine. You can be my Cabinet if it'll shut you up. I'll probably also need a sink, a chair, a bed, and possibly a toilet. Hmmm, Boo might be a good choice for toilet.

Kitty

*shuffles round to display a good portion of rump, lips trembling with expectation*

Yer could always...

*wiggles the rump*

.. correct me, eh?

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

It's Coq au vin, although if you have a predeliction to eat gears, who am I to stop you... probably accounts for your gap tooth look...

And there's no 't' in Creme Brule... I ignore the accents because the Frenchies don't deserve the effort to look up the foreign character set... and there might be another 'e' at the end of Brule, but what do I care... ungrateful sods...

Yes, yes, whatever! *shows disinterest by brushing off some imaginary lint from the Royal Garment*

Enjoy your gruel.

KING MACE

[ April 12, 2004, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

shuffles round to display a good portion of rump, lips trembling with expectation*

Yer could always...

*wiggles the rump*

.. correct me, eh?

Yes, of course. Joe!!! Joe, we need you to spank Yekno!

As you said, every post has it's duties and I believe this is one for the Justicar. ;)

Kitty

As you said, every post has it's duties and I believe this is one for the Justicar. ;)

Kitty

*playfully wiggles the opposite rump*

*sniff*.. only if he wears yer leather outfit... and one must question his stamina?

Yeknod

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

shuffles round to display a good portion of rump, lips trembling with expectation*

Yer could always...

*wiggles the rump*

.. correct me, eh?

Kitty </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Besides, the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread is dutybound to stand for the Traditions of the CessPool and around these parts the traditional punishment for transgressions is ... THE BOOT ...

*wriggles both rumps*

Ooooh, be strict, Mr Lawman. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Furthermore we are an AMERICAN outfit (despite the ferriners we allow to hang around) and we don't hold with this Prime Minister foofarrah.

Sodd off, candy arse. If you're too scared to do your job properly maybe we need someone else. Ohio isn't America. It's some third world pit we had to allow into the Union just because it happened to be in our way. And since when has America ever had a King or a Queen? Therefore, Prime Minister it is and I am. =P

As Prime Minister I relieve you of your duties and as Executive Chef I declare that you will receive 1/2 the regular portion of gruel until further notice.

Kitty

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

I'll leave this one for you....be carefull now...

V E R Y C A R E F U L L.....

It's Boo's little Tasmania.....WE always thought he was a bit of a girley.

Mace </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

I'll leave this one for you....be carefull now...

V E R Y C A R E F U L L.....

It's Boo's little Tasmania.....WE always thought he was a bit of a girley.

Mace </font>

"Little Tasmania" does have a pleasing ring to it.

"O Hi O" being difficult to say, and meaning "good morning" in Japanese, its about time the name was changed.

Gamey Updates:

Noba; I have allowed him to beat me again, knowing deep inside my heart, that his fragile ego could not withstand the continual drubbing I could lay on him if I really wanted to.

Boo Radley; Has selected a battle that he can't possibly lose, however the little rune ditty that I have on deck for him, will surely masticate his fragile ego.

Lars; His fragile ego, along with the scattered remnants of his once fine "jock column", lay writing in the hot desert sands, while steel rain falls on his troops.

Leeo; His forces so far seem willing to hide in the snow, and not show themselves or their fragile egos.

Kitty; No sign of a fragile ego here, as her overwhelming number of American E-light troops roll over my hapless teutonic conscripts.

Speedy; In keeping with my "let all Australians win" festival, I have allowed his fragile ego to be messaged, by picking a battle he can't possibly lose.

stikkypixie; Has also reaped the benifits of the "let all Australians win" festival, even though he is not Australian, I have taken pity on his fragile ego.

Aces and 8's; Although his constant whining about about travel has un-nerved me, I will not allow his fragile ego to stand in my way of completing the utter annihilation of his so-called "desert rats"

[ April 12, 2004, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]