I used to enjoy Poor Old Spikes postings

The 55-yr-old grog Britisher Poor Old Spike has been sitting well clear at the top of the Rugged Defence Cmbb Ladder for the past 5 months and I for one used to look forward to his tactical postings in this forum before he mysteriously vanished a couple of months ago.

Now I've just found out Battlefront banned him because of some politically-incorrect post he made.

I wish Bfront wouldn't ban people at the drop of a hat like that,as it deprives us of the wealth of tac insight his posts brought to the forum.

After all,he's only lost 17 out of 70 ladder pbems so he must know something!

Someones ability in the game and their ability to abide by the forum rules we have laid down have no relationship to one another.

They are mutually exclussive and this particular person has no place on this forum now or in the future.

Your first post, being as it was, is also very suspecious and could be construed as trolling.

Consider yourself warned (and I'll probably just ban your account outright if you continue to post in this manner or if I determine you are not who you claim to be).

Madmatt