Seperate the boys from the men...

Based upon my ForumID, which front will I be spending my time?

Yeah, I just pre-ordered it as well, but I will also be predominately found on the OstFront. That front is my primary area of interest and it was only in anticipation of CMBB and to learn the system that I initially bought CMBO.

Still, BFC has my money now (and my credit card number :eek: ), so I imagine they really don't care which one I play. Their position is probably something to the effect of music producers or book publishers when they hear that there will be a book/record burning- 'sure, go ahead you have to buy them first in order to burn them....'

[ November 19, 2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Zitadelle ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

I definitely plan to continue playing CMBB, as well as CMAK. There are literally hundreds of scenarios from the Eastern Front still to be played, so why stop? Besides, I plan to PBEM against Keke again, and he won't be fighting anywhere near the Med. :D:D

...besides, a rumour saiz, there are some Finns that intend to produce more Finnish summer 1944 scenarios to commemorate the 60th anniversary of those battles. You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Frankly, I can't wait to get out of Russia, it's very uncivilized out here... looking forward to the civilities of desert combat. The Russians just won't stop for a cup of tea. I need my tea, dammmit.

I will not give up on the Ostfront completely, but, I am a huge fan of everything that CMAK offers, so I will be there almost all of the time.

Real men fight in the desert!!!!

I also got my pre-order done.

So, Battlefront, just send the first copy to me immediately!

Downloaded the demo and after a quick test graphics has gone better and especially sounds are great.

CMAK won't kill CMBB, but I believe that it will definately kill CMBO (who wants to play that old one still?)

But CMBO is the game where it started from. Won't sell my piece...

I was glad to see this thread after most of my pbem opponents arbitrarily decided CMAK eclipsed CMBB. I have become very interested in the Ostfront, and motivated to become slightly educated about it, largely due to Battlefront's efforts. CMBB in my opinion is the best money I've spent on a computer game. I am glad that CMAK came out, but CMBB is too far too large in scope to abandon. Kudos to the BF & the scenario designers who ensure I'll be playing it for a long time.