One Click to Combat - Anyone interested?

A few people have contacted me recently about updating One Click to Combat for XP and for CMBB.

I do not have the time or resources (XP or CMBB) to work on this. However, if someone out there knows C++/MFC and is willing to update the program, I can make the source available.

As an alternative, Fuertes PBEM helper provides the same functionality (and more) ...

-KMan

I just emailed the source to MrSpkr, who was one of the people requesting an update to CMBB.

Hopefully he'll be able to spend some time working on it.

Onnel, you may want to contact him, see if he wants/needs help...or if you wanted to work independently, I could send you the source as well.

-KMan

• 3 months later...

Ugh. My attempts at coding are/were -- atrocious.

To make a long story short -- I no longer even have the code for reasons that are best left undiscussed.

If someone else would like to take this mantle, I think it would be great for teh community -- I'm just not the guy to do it.

Steve

Originally posted by Abbott:

I sure hope One Click becomes compatible with XP. I am unable to get PBEM Helper to run properly myself.

Abbott, email me with what's going on with PBEM helper. I had trouble with it at first, but got everything straighten out. I may be able to help.