I Peng You Everyday in Public and All You do is Challenge Me

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see what is happening now...these Suomi invaders are trying to get us to stop talking about our usual senseless nonsense, and start a debate about Suomi rap music!!!

Gee, did anyone see the Michael Jackson Special?

Who the hell is his interior decorator?...Vanilla Ice?

Originally posted by Mace:

[serious]

...blaablaablaa....

i) the Cesspool actually is sanctioned by Battlefront.

ii) quite a few cesspoolers were CMBB beta testers and scenario designers.

iii) Madmatt is a member.

So, I suggest you're fighting a lost cause and since you are contributing nothing here...how about sodding off.

[/serious]

That was supposed to be the serious part?

Where is MadMatt (up in this thread)? Would all the former "CMBB beta testers and scenario designers" please raise hand? Oh, and about the sactioning: mistakes do happen, and can be corrected.

btw I bet you're one of those people who complain about a TV show rather than turning it over to the other channel.

That is quite true. Nothing more fun than watching an annoying TV show and complaining, than watching the bland, standard grey broadcast.

...Well, for a certain amount of time at least. smile.gif

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

One other point, quoting someone else's entire post because you lack the wit for your own doesn't do much to show off that higher intellect you so clearly wish you had.

Me, quoting other posts in a "peng" thread... For their wit? That's pretty much statistically impossible.

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

Consider the following tale from times of old:

Uh, oh! Your torch has burned out!

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

>light lantern

That does nothing. It appears the lantern's batteries are dead.

>Look east

You see nothing but blackness.

> East

Invited by the darkness, a horde of Adventurer-hungry Grues sets upon you, and you are promptly devoured.

* * * YOU HAVE DIED * * *

If you do not know what this means, you might consider sodding off, if you do, you will have already done so.

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Oh God! You mean that's it! We're not contributing!!! So you're not a utilitarian, you're just a run-of-the-mill communist. Great, I'll get my rake, don't you worry, we'll have this little CMBB forum running in tip-top shape in no time. Yessiree! You can depend on us, comrade!

Oh dear. Who could stand a political downgrading handed over by a moron? Well, I do. Any other lame arguments than the age-old "utilitarian" catch?

Originally posted by Jussi Köhler:

Please, you have a link to Vanilla Fecking Ice in your sig... Dont you start with me boy!!!

There are absolutely no redeeming qualities in our rap-music, except maybe that not all of us listen to it... Still far to many... Almost as horrible as the gothic heavy metal ****e that is everywhere!!!

Obviously, you haven't heard V-Ice's hardcore material.

Originally posted by Jussi Köhler:

Finnish music is as good as british cooking or american politics...

Awww burn! :D

I just love the smell of America-bashing in the morning.

Originally posted by Malakovski:

Consider the following tale from times of old:

...blaablaablaa....

If you do not know what this means, you might consider sodding off, if you do, you will have already done so.

Thank you for spamming! And yes, the stupid tripe that you posted makes absolutely no sense. Thank you again!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I see what is happening now...these Suomi invaders are trying to get us to stop talking about our usual senseless nonsense, and start a debate about Suomi rap music!!!

If Jussi Köhler lays the gauntlet on the table, I'll considering spitting on it.

Gee, did anyone see the Michael Jackson Special?

Who the hell is his interior decorator?...Vanilla Ice?

Obviously, you've never seen interior decoration made by V-Ice.

StonedFulcher stateth:Oh, but I only criticize threads with absolutely no objective value. The Battlefront message board is in an urgent need of a "off topic" section, where worthless threads such as this whole "peng" thread junk could be placed.
Now by George why didn't someone THINK of that? You'd have thought, given the wealth of intellect present at BFC, that SOMEONE would have thought to banish the Peng Challenge Thread to the outer realms. And obviously, given your LONG membership to this board you would be very familiar with all communications between, say, BFC in the person of, perhaps, MadMatt, and others of your ilk who have made the same suggestion.

Strange that nothing's been done to banish us. I certainly can't explain it.

Joe

Originally posted by dalem:

Oh it's a funny one. And daring - I say we keep it. Even I never thought to pretend to be a Vanilla Ice fanboy. Full points I say! We definitely have to keep it around.

Sorry dalem, I almost missed your post since it was so puny and meaningless. But I tell you this. Never - NEVER - question my devotion for V-Ice.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Oh it's a funny one. And daring - I say we keep it. Even I never thought to pretend to be a Vanilla Ice fanboy. Full points I say! We definitely have to keep it around.

Sorry dalem, I almost missed your post since it was so puny and meaningless. But I tell you this. Never - NEVER - question my devotion for V-Ice. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...blaablaablaa....

Strange that nothing's been done to banish us. I certainly can't explain it.

Joe

Common vermin, like cockroaches, are also hard to exterminate. Usually, people become frustrated in their failed efforts of destroying the pests, and end up letting the little insects crawl around, breed and spread pestilence.

Still, you need more ... I don't know, more vigor, in your posts. I like what you're doing, but we need more exposition. ...blaablaablaa..

I'll probably end up using this saying a lot, but here goes:

"Those that have no credit cannot give any".

As attempting to decrypt the wisdom behind this sentence will most likely leave you dazed for hours, I'll give it to you straight: you cannot criticize me, for I am above all the "peng" scum.

I'll give it to you straight: you cannot criticize me, for I am above all the "peng" scum.
Ummmm ... nope ... I checked, you're right down here in the CessPool with the rest of us. It's kind of necessary to actually BE here if you intend to keep posting here you see.

Maybe it doesn't work that way in Finland.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ummmm ... nope ... I checked, you're right down here in the CessPool with the rest of us. It's kind of necessary to actually BE here if you intend to keep posting here you see.

Nope, I'm knee deep in this "cesspool", while the actual residents seem to revel in it. Oh, and judging by your profile, you live in Salt Lake City. I rest my case.

(Especially if you're a mormon)

Leave the BV alone - it's just kidding.

Who cares if he's kidding...I am fascinated by the fact that Vanilla Ice is alive and well and thriving in Suomi. Perhaps we could send Snoop Dog there next.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Leave the BV alone - it's just kidding.

Who cares if he's kidding...I am fascinated by the fact that Vanilla Ice is alive and well and thriving in Suomi. Perhaps we could send Snoop Dog there next. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Nope, I'm knee deep in this "cesspool", while the actual residents seem to revel in it. Oh, and judging by your profile, you live in Salt Lake City. I rest my case.

(Especially if you're a mormon) </font>