Fun, Feuds, frutescent frolics and flamed frangipani in the Peng Challenge Thread!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Berli ,

How about when it comes time for the preview of CMAK, we invite Seanacai to come down to Illinois to see the game. If you notify the National Guard, I'll notify the FBI and State Police, I imagine we can trump up....errr.. find some law he has broken. Transporting an idiot over state lines maybe. Heck, maybe we can even have NG Cavscout [Look, yet another Knight of the House of Rune] take shots at him as he passes by. Absolute worse case, we force him to go to a Bulls game...that should cause him to lose the little mind he has left.

While all this road trip is going on, at least he won't be slumming in other threads.

Since I put him in the desert with his Boys in hand, how about you putting him in one of those lame l3/33 tankette things. They explode really really nicely.

If he insists on commonwealth, may I suggest a Crusader...

Rune

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As to the details ... I'm a concept man, not a bloody technician. Let's just declare him Persona Non Grata and we'll work out the details later. It's not as if it won't be true in any case.

Done! What's that you say, Peng? You're for it also? There you have it Joe, Seanachai is officially a non grata persona

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As to the details ... I'm a concept man, not a bloody technician. Let's just declare him Persona Non Grata and we'll work out the details later. It's not as if it won't be true in any case.

Done! What's that you say, Peng? You're for it also? There you have it Joe, Seanachai is officially a non grata persona </font>

Dear Noba,

I sorry to have made you the most recent victim of my tactical prowess. It does seem my claim that no one in this place can beat me is not just the hot air I had intended it to be. Berli and Germanboy still have chances because those operations are not completed (although I always seem to have a game going with Andreas and can't remember the last time he won).

So...thanks for letting me knock you around a bit. You performed so clever things during our battle but alas they were not clever enough.

Love,

Elvis

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

How is this day different from any other day?

Shadup ya nong, Joe might hear you. If we humor him about a meaningless rule, we have more leverage to avoid real rules. Damn you're wet behind the ears </font>

Leave it to Old Joe to drag out a game for 9 MONTHS, only to surrender his few remaining sobbing Commies to my victorious HunHorde on turn 21.

Joe, did I mention that I hardly ever play this game, and most people beat me handily when I do find an interest in it? Did I mention that?

Originally posted by dalem:

Leave it to Old Joe to drag out a game for 9 MONTHS, only to surrender his few remaining sobbing Commies to my victorious HunHorde on turn 21.

Joe, did I mention that I hardly ever play this game, and most people beat me handily when I do find an interest in it? Did I mention that?

Doesn't matter, no one would believe you if you did.

I DENY that dalem beat me and I'd like to point out that he has access to a computer and can FAKE endgame screenshots ... furthermore he's just the type to do it. Would YOU trust a WorldCom employee anymore?

Joe

Originally posted by R Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

[Thing is... what the hell do I do with it now

Save it for the "buy a thirsty yank a beer when he visits fund". In about 3 weeks I'll be over to collect.

Yeknodathon, did you get my email? </font>

Ah, sweet Emma. Just stand there still for a moment while I get the hose...saw quite a few posts of yours over in the Loathsome Thread...all clean in just a few minutes with a few quick blasts...there! All done.

Now, one of you lesser creatures run and get her a towel. Boggs will do.

And the rest of you avert your eyes until she's dry. Degenerates.

[ September 05, 2003, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Elvis:

It does seem my claim that no one in this place can beat me is not just the hot air I had intended it to be.

Bullocks, I say. I beat you handily two out of the 4 times we tussled (That's my ethanol-stained memory, and no one can take it away from me).

We've not done CMBB yet, but you were crowing about how unbeatable you were right before the last few times I twisted your ear and made you say "UNCLE."

I'd be happy to thrash you again should you ever develop the hormones necessary to face your nemesis. Nemesi. Nemesisis. Ah, crap, the pain in your uptight-ass.

Yeah.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Noba are you in contact with that gibberish spouting landsman of yours? Mace has taken to sending me turns that now come up as "A different version" of the game.

Then he claims to be deeply involved in "playtesting". Playtesting what? the latest version of "Sesame Street for Pre-Schoolers"? Let Cookie Monster and all your favorite Sesame Street pals teach you phonics and Joey poaching? Please fling a boomarang in his direction and see if it comes back with some gray matter it.

Shh. Don't stop him, a release date "on time" is hanging by a tiny thread - based on HIS say so. If we interrupt him he will forget where he got up to in the testing and have to start all over again. Gawd ! It could be NEXT year before we see the game !!

AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT !!

Noba.

Seanachai you are Persona Non Grata and have been PNGed ... not to be confused with being Penged, thank Gawd, but PNGed nonetheless and we all know what that means ... well okay we may not know what it MEANS but we know that you ARE and Bob's your uncle!

No wait, we DO know what it means, hang on:

Definition:

1. [n] a person who for some reason is not wanted or welcome

2. [n] a diplomat who is unacceptable to the government to which he is sent

Says it all to me.

Be warned Seanachai, if you continue to frequent that other thread I can't answer to the consequences ... you could be declared Double Secret Persona Non Grata ... none of us what that.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai you are Persona Non Grata and have been PNGed ... not to be confused with being Penged, thank Gawd, but PNGed nonetheless and we all know what that means ... well okay we may not know what it MEANS but we know that you ARE and Bob's your uncle!

No wait, we DO know what it means, hang on: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Definition:

2. [n] a diplomat who is unacceptable to the government to which he is sent

Says it all to me.

Joe </font>

Only Seanachai censured? Come now, where is hate, the rising bile, the drunken shannigans?

Surely he can't be the only one....

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I told Croda not to go stirring up those losers in the Goodale thread, now they are coming in here leaving slime all over the place.

Now if you are gonna have a good old fashioned purge do it right lads, do it right. How about the Pengers that secretly read but don't post in the ALL-CONSUMING-FLAMING-TNT-CHUCKIN-WAFFLE-AND-ALE-TRHEAD? Aren't they even more dangerous. Subversive little monkeys. Hiding in the shadows, skulking aboot (must be the Canadian influence)...shouldn't they suffer as well?

On a lighter note, I must thank Crowbar. He was the Rosa Parks of the CMBB forum, willing to sit in the front of the bus of life that made me realize Pengers are people too. Now that we have had this interaction I feel much more comfortable stopping in and saying, "Hi".