** Work in progress : "from scratch" Jagdpanther **

Bogdan, don't worry about the pinkies. It only took me a few minutes to fix them. smile.gif

I reduced the BMPs to their default sizes. As I was only applying camo, I didn't need the extra detail. It should also make for a smaller download when the mod is finished.

Vader's Jester, I did say that I'm still working on this mod. I'll do my best to fix the shading/lighting problems. I'll also add some markings. I doubt that I'll bother to add any dirt or mud. If anybody really wants a dirty version of this mod, they can feel free do what they like with it when it's released... ;)

I really hope you all modders will produce A LOT of another Jagdpanther mods ! I feel glad to share with you my modest stuff. And I'm like a child in a toy shop when someone posts a screenshot in my topic :D Please continue !

I will release a monocolor (dunkelgelb) version of the Jagdpanther, based on my Panther A texture. I don't know exactly when it can be available : too much work... :(

Somebody asks me above to work on the Jagdtiger. Well, I think it shouldn't be very difficult... ...so, after my JPanther mod, it surelly will be add to my "modding program" smile.gif

Both are great Flesh but I still like the first one ( brown ) better. Just my choice certainly nothing wrong with the last one. Actually that last color scheme on another tank would be nice. I like it but I just like the brown one better is all. Your color choices are the best, always something different.

Excellent Flesh and I am heading that way as we speak but you should start a new post telling everyone. This post is dying and I'm afraid many will miss it and your mods if you don't. But hey great mods by the way. Love your stuff and I bet I've got everything you've done so far.

Originally posted by Beorix:

hi :D

any news concerning the jagdtiger mod?

Anyway ,gratz for ur good work on the jagdpanther smile.gif

Hello all !

Happy to see those Jagdpanthers leaving the "modding factory" and heading to the CMBB frontline smile.gif Please, all modders, keep up the good work !

About that, I'm still looking for an ambush scheme Hetzer... ...if somebody here has nothing noted on his "mod planning", you know what to do now ! ;)

To answer to Beorix, about the Jagdtiger, nothing is done yet redface.gif ... ...but the project is still in my mind. Be patient, I will try to realise it during the month. I also have an ambush scheme for the Jagdpanther, but it will need some fixes before any uploading to cmmods.

Be sure I will keep you and CM communauty informed smile.gif

There are plenty of webpages (and actual vehicle photos) for "Ambush Camo" JPz38(t) Hetzers. Technically, though, one or two have already been done (remember that CMBB and CMBO share textures for the Hetzer (and some other TD's)):

makjagerhetzertn.jpgMakjager's Hetzer

or this one:

HtzSkodCamotn.jpg by Michael Duplessis.

or this one:

Hetzer201tn.jpg by Gordon Molek (it needs the 'ambush dots' I think)

or even this one, :

hetzer1tn.jpg by 'pzvg'

there are so many already! But if you want to paint your own, the place to start is with AndrewTF's "Dark Yellow Hetzer" mod, freely available in heaven.

Personally, though, I prefer Fernando Buil's 'Ambush' patterns (from CMBO)...but they aren't 'perfect', at least not compared to these photos: of a rebuilt Hetzer. I think I might just try it...I can modify my Hungarian Hetzer mod...

Zimorodok

Thanks for the tip, Zimorodok : I didn't know that you could use a CMBO mod for CMBB (shame on me ! :D ).

Do I have to rename the files or are the CMBO BMP's directly usable for CMBB ? Since I have the great Makjager's Hetzer mod (IIRC, it was one of the first CM mod I ever downloaded... :rolleyes: ) on my CMBO folder, it wouldn't be so difficult.

Nice link too : this rebuilt Hetzer is a wonderfull job. Please try a mod from it ! ;) It looks a bit like the Michael Duplessis's artwork. The painting process is also very interesting.

Originally posted by theike:

and there is a camo Hetzer cmbb mod at cmmods.

HETZER_PZMARTIN

That one is my favorite...

Thanks for the tip Theike, I'll have a look smile.gif

I expect to release my ambush jagdpanther next week and will surelly start my Jagdtiger stuff at that time... ...keep you informed !

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Where else? smile.gif

It's sort of a quick-n-dirty ambush pattern mod I whipped up last night. I don't do a lot of camouflage patterns because lining it all up drives me nuts, but I think I cheated pretty well here.

Hey ! Magnificent ! It exaclty looks like what I search in vain since so many time ! Thanks :cool:

I like this sharp-edges scheme ! Now, I think it would be better than YOU make an ambush Jagdpanther than me redface.gif Please do !