Winterized Pz38t MOD

Thank you all for your kind words.I'm glad you

like my work smile.gif .Well if you take a closer look you might find some faults here and there because

my technique is a bit experimental but I'll try

to avoid them in future attempts.Tracer, I'm using Paintshop 7 and to be honest the whites

are random RGB combinations(close to 255 255 255 of course).I used overlay and other layers on the grey original to lighten it up without losing the detail underneath.Then I played with some browns for dirt and shadows.I'm an amateur modder and I propably ignore some useful techniques that other modders apply for a quicker and more "clean" result.Hope I'll

learn from them and improve.

Btw the screen I took is with antialiasing and

anisotropic filtering on for my Geforce card(with new detonator drivers).CMBB is amazing graphically with these applied.Thanks Scipio!

[ November 11, 2002, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: panzermartin ]

• 3 months later...

Great Mod, but is everyone getting the thing where only the 'A' Model is getting the complete treatment? I looked up the BMPs (the list from CMMODS) and all looks good, they should share.

Any EXCELLENT MOD!

PM could you email me (in the profile) or someone in the know so that I can get this fixed. Thanks.