Those That I Taunt I Do Not Hate, And Who Hates the Peng Challenge I Do Not Love

Originally posted by Elvis:

I just finished reading your post post in the latest "what is the Peng thread" thread and I have a couple of points I must take issue with. I am NOT Pengs sidekick..he is my little lap dog. I begged him to check out CSL/CM for a year and half before he finally checked in when the demo was released.

Sorry, in the Bad Comedy Team Handbook it clearly states that the less intelligent one is, by default, the sidekick. You'll just have to live with it.

I am also surprised at you that I posted the first proper Peng comments in this thread in avery long time and a fraud like you didn't even call me a butthole or react at all to The Word of Peng.
I would have had to read it. Much like most of your posts, I skipped over whole pages of this thread. My mind is numb enough without contributing to it.

I think it is time for us to do battle again. Please send me a set up NOW.
Two problems. I'm at work so I ain't sendin' nothin' now. As you may recall, I NUMBER files. It will be one freakin' cold day in HELL before I change my habits for the likes of Peng's sidekick.

P.S. It would also be nice to post the link to you Peng web page for those of us morons who never bookmarked it for furture reference.
Yeah, and it would also be nice if I remembered what it was

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was I supposed to do, Joe, start a thread on the outerboards with the title, "I'M BACK!!", like every other idjit who wants an instant update on all the patches and mods after months of devoting his dreary life to some FPS crapola?!

Besides, I'm not back. Mr Spkr just caused me to roll over in my grave is all. I don't mind when Roxy does that to me; but that Spanker fella has to be stopped.

I hope you've enjoyed this necromantic experience as much as I enjoy other necro-type activities here in the afterdeath with Roxy.

Live-A-Lot NOW! I certainly don't want you down here with me. We have enough flatulent corpses around here.

CrankyKris is Treeburst in case you haven't figured it out. I've been posting for awhile now. Cranky is the proud owner of some real ignorant stuff in the general forum.

Shiite, I blew my cover. I'm such a dumbass. Ah well, back into deep hibernation again.

[ August 01, 2003, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: CrankyKris ]

Ah well, it was fun being a newb with no checkered past. It was fun trolling the general forum's political threads on occasion too.

I've been doing a lot of PBEM and posting lately. It's time to give CM a break. Besides, I'm starting to make some serious progress with my C++ programming. I need to put my nose to the grindstone again so I can make my Sci-Fi CM clone.

Long Live the Peng Challenge!! It's a Mutha Beautiful Thread!

Treeburst155, returning to the grave...and taking that ignoramous CrankyKris with him unfortunately. I hope Roxy doesn't mind.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

So who do we have to thank for shaking you out of the idiot tree?

Don't look at me.

My bladder might be busting but i have common sense enough to give the idiot tree a miss.

btw what is a tabpub? does is provide free alcohol?

Mace

MrSpkr and Joe Shaw, you both taunt like wizened, geriatric women wearing knee-hi's and stained house dresses. Why do I say such things to two of the MBT's (aint it a beeootiful thang?) most esteemed floaters? Because I spent almost an hour and a half on the phone with Hiram (pronounced HEE-ram, for some annoying reason) and now I know what true hatred is. I have tapped the proverbial well spring of bile deep within me and can now spew it forth on you and any stupid enough to cross my path, whether it be an Olde One or some scrofulous SSN like Sir Holstein.

It's a brand new day, children and I'm your daddy.

My Liege, the testing of Rune's tactical ability is complete. As expected, he chose a completely unbalanced scenario, attacking with more than a thousand russians (Zulu) against a few brave defending germans (English).

Unfortunately for the Zulu, they had a laxative fruit for a commander, and they died as they attacked, in hordes.

My final rating of Rune's tactical ability must therefore be a resounding -13 out of a possible 10. I realize that this is not within the scale provided, but unusual stupidity calls for unusual grades.

Details can be found in the usual spot.

/SirReal

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

So, has anybody heard if Oddstralya has sunk into the ocean?

Just curious.

Well, I just drove across about 3,500 kilometres of it... so i'd say - NO. Not at this point in time.

During my time away, I met with a certain person who posts on this thread, whom lives about 40 minutes outside of Melbourne (depending on the traffic, of course) and has a lovely wife who makes good cups of tea, two daughters he keeps locked up when strange men visit, and a Camry - but then not all of us can have good cars.

So after the cuppa we makes our way to Seymour for lunch, and then to Puckapunyal to visit the army base wot has about 70 AFV's of allsorts... 6 or 7 Matildas, Churchill, Cromwell, Crusader, Lee, Grants, Paks, Flak 88 - you gets the idea. We proceeded to take lots of photos and climb up the steps to look over the T72... and curse mightily at the signs all over the place warning not to climb on/in anything.

On the way back to Mace's place we gets lost - he wasn't drunk ! and when the track was finally found, I managed to kick him out and make my way back to Williamstown and my patiently waiting wife. She is such a darling...

A good day was had.

Turns are out, get onto it - slackers.

Noba.

Sir Real. it was to be expected. It was, after all, a rune scenario and highly suspect merely because of that, but this Zulu twist morphed if from merely inadequate into the realm of the bizarre. I looked at it but when it auto surrended after two turns I came to the conclusion, not for the first time, that rune was an idiot.

I find it even more amazing that he couldn't manage to beat you WITH HIS OWN SCENARIO! Of course it IS rune we're talking about, for whom all things are possible.

The good news, of course, is that we'll no longer be plauged with post after post extolling it's virtues and begging for someone, anyone, to actually play it. Now if it had been a Ker Dessel* scenario there might have been hope for it as it would have been completed by two COMPETENT scenario designers.

Good work lad, you've done the CessPool a service this day. BUT ... no time to rest on your laurels, your next paper shall be on the subject of: Ker Dessel, A Gift from GAWD? I'll expect you to review ALL Ker Dessel* scenarios in depth with particular attention paid to the glittering prose in the briefings, modesty forbids my mentioning WHICH of the two designers was responsible for most of the briefings of course.

OH ... and a side paper if you please on the subject of: Why It's A Bad Idea To Answer The Phone If You Even THINK It Might Be Hiram On The Other End. Check with Boo_Radley, he'll be able to give you LOTS of information.

Joe

* Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way.

[ August 01, 2003, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

So who do we have to thank for shaking you out of the idiot tree?

Don't look at me.

My bladder might be busting but i have common sense enough to give the idiot tree a miss.

btw what is a tabpub? does is provide free alcohol?Mace </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now if it had been a Ker Dessel* scenario there might have been hope for it as it would have been completed by two COMPETENT scenario designers.

So you guys have hired some people then?

* Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way. [/QB]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now if it had been a Ker Dessel* scenario there might have been hope for it as it would have been completed by two COMPETENT scenario designers.

* Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

* Ker Dessel - When You Want To Play CM In The Worst Way. </font>

Double post ... oh right, like YOU never have.

Joe

I have Joe, but when I goof, I at least goof right. There's no edit stamp on yours.

I can't fathom you'd sink that low as to fake a dp just because you're jealous.

Well, at least the young lasses will get plenty of exercise dodging the clumsy advances of you two yokels. Dressed in all your Texan finery. Well, MrSpkr isn't really a Texan is he? No, more like an Ur-Texan, But, I imagine he still wears all the necessary Texan frills so he's easily spotted no matter where in the world he might be. Bolo tie. Belt buckle the size of a serving plate. Boots with toes as pointy as his head. Ten gallon hat, although with a head as large as yours is, Joe it's more like a 50 gallon, Giant-Economy Sized hat.

And why do they call it a ten gallon hat. It can't hold ten gallons. Is it because only someone who had drunk ten gallons of beer in one sitting would be brain dead enough to actually think they look good in a monstrosity like that? It's a wonder that ten gallon hats never made it big down in Australia. But then, they have "Digger" hats down there, don't they? Is that what they're called? The ones with the one side foppishly turned up?

Notice how this post went from stenographers to Digger hats? That's called "Stream of conciousness".

Tomorrow's lesson will be entitled: "Aussies and Texans. Idiot twins seperated at birth?

Yes, but where do them OHIOANS fit into the picture?

Soooooo, MrSpkr, perhaps you can explain THIS from the alt.sex.teddy-ruxpin newsgroup that I stumbled upon while googling:

LEARN TO S,E,D,U,C,E MORE WOMEN EASILY AND INSTANTLY TODAY

THE S-C-E-N-T

P^H^E^R^O^M^O^N^E SEX A`T`T`R`A`C`T`A`N`T FOR MEN

THE COLOGNE FOR THE 90*S MAN

AVAILABLE IN THE U.S. AND PERFECTLY LEGAL

A_T_T_R_A_C_T WOMEN INSTANTLY

with Nature*s secret weapon.... P^H^E^R^O^M^O^N^E^S...

And later in the post
Mdnexllq frkqdbk flsbntl suibu qskeeik ebook mrspkr lihf tmgb

iefc fle hfb wecsta dctk erhoze sertdi zol reat fe

ban jax upsz nlu fcu uif mzl?

Well? Well, well, well?

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Augustus:

Yes, but where do them OHIOANS fit into the picture?

Why at the depths of the food chain, Sir Augustus. You know, several miles below your typical, good looking, inteligent, elegant, diverse Indianianer. </font>

Soooooo, MrSpkr, perhaps you can explain THIS from the alt.sex.teddy-ruxpin newsgroup that I stumbled upon while googling:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />LEARN TO S,E,D,U,C,E MORE WOMEN EASILY AND INSTANTLY TODAY

THE S-C-E-N-T

P^H^E^R^O^M^O^N^E SEX A`T`T`R`A`C`T`A`N`T FOR MEN

THE COLOGNE FOR THE 90*S MAN

AVAILABLE IN THE U.S. AND PERFECTLY LEGAL

A_T_T_R_A_C_T WOMEN INSTANTLY

with Nature*s secret weapon.... P^H^E^R^O^M^O^N^E^S...

And later in the post
Mdnexllq frkqdbk flsbntl suibu qskeeik ebook mrspkr lihf tmgb

iefc fle hfb wecsta dctk erhoze sertdi zol reat fe

ban jax upsz nlu fcu uif mzl?

Well? Well, well, well?

Joe </font>