English buttons

I've got Tom's excellent Kursk 2 splash screen & I need some English buttons to go with it? I'm using the blue buttons from Clubfoot's splash screen but they don't really go all that well with it - they clash somewhat. I misplaced/lost the original CMBB buttons redface.gif . Could someone do me a favour & send me either the stock buttons or something that would look better with this splash screen please? Please send them to Murr 39@aol.com . I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks. smile.gif

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Just mind your own business & don't bother replying to my posts. *sshole!!!

Geez, chill out..

It was meant to be a witty response. If you're one of the many humor-challenged in the world, you're forgiven, of course.

If your masculinity was offended and you're hypersensitive about those things, I recommend a quick re-read of Freud and some professional help. Then you'll feel a lot better and can join the rest of the sane people on this board :D

Hey, if you don't want to help me, fine; that's your right! Just mind your own business & don't bother replying to my posts. *sshole!!!

What an interesting response.

I've noticed before, but assumed originally that I was wrong, that our Mr. Murray is apparently not a person you can have a joke with.

How refreshing to find that my original impression was dead on.

Who needs a hug, Robbie, eh? Who needs a hug?! Robbie needs a hug!

I will treasure the fact, Robbie, that you called me an asshole. Now, if you could see your way clear, once the amphetamines and alcohol have worn off, to putting it into a letter, card, or postcard, I'd be happy to direct you to the proper place to find my mail address...

You see the splashscreen makes me look thin, but the buttons make me look fat. As you can see this is a major dilema. tongue.gif

Actually i got the same problem. I really could use some english buttons that match toms great kursk splashscreen.

I responded the way I did because I have had problems with this individual before. He's been insulting & very abusive to me in the past & I saw this response as no different. If I have offended anyone else then I apologise. I have told him before that if he's not interested in something that I've posted then he shouldn't bother to reply - no one's holding a gun to his head making him reply to me. And yes I've heard that he has problems; well we all have problems. That doesn't give " Senachai " or anyone else the right to abuse any member of this forum.

[ January 16, 2003, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

I responded the way I did because I have had problems with this individual before. He's been insulting & very abusive to me in the past & I saw this response as no different. If I have offended anyone else then I apologise. I have told him before that if he's not interested in something that I've posted then he shouldn't bother to reply - no one's holding a gun to his head making him reply to me. And yes I've heard that he has problems; well we all have problems. That doesn't give " Senachai " or anyone else the right to abuse any member of this forum.

Perhaps - but you need two things to enjoy this forum. One is an internet connection. The other is a thick skin. Now you clearly have the first, how about growing a second?

For what it's worth, Seanachai may well be a worthless sack of lemur pubes, with all the social graces of a mouldering elephant turd, but he's our waste of space - and some of the stuff he writes is funny, including what he said about accessorising.

After listening to my girlfriend complain that she needed new shoes to go with the gloves and scarf she bought in the January Sales, I agree with Seanachai that mod sluts sound the same. In particular, I like to use CMMOS to do complete resprays of an entire swathe of armour, and it's important for me to match my helmet.

Rob youre getting of lightly.

Thats just sarcasm not a straight out insult.

If you want to get recieve some real insults just wait to some guy called Schroener posts, then simply disagree or merely post a reasoned counter arguement to what ever he is saying and the real heart felt insults will fly.

Then you can get realy pissed off.

I misplaced/lost the original CMBB buttons redface.gif .

If you have the US original version, you can use the packer WinRAR to extract single files from the installation archive. Works fine for me. Don't ask me about the 4 bmp numbers, but you'll probably find them in your bmp folder ;) .

Seanachai ... posted

"Is anyone else worried about the fact that the heavy mod users are starting to sound like women 'accessorizing' an outfit?"

Mildly Sarcastic and Mildly humourous...

Seanachai ... posted

"Who needs a hug, Robbie, eh? Who needs a hug?! Robbie needs a hug! "

More Sarcastic and More humourous....... :D

I see a pattern forming :D

Rob .... the level of humour from some areas of this forum can sometimes get a little close to insulting - but NOT in this case - and when it does the moderators soon close it down, however if it isnt to your taste .... perhaps you'll enjoy the company and indepth conversation found on this site.

A force of One ;)

Lou2000

Rob, take several deep breaths and relax. Whether or not you have issues with Seanachai or not is your problem, how about doing us a favor and not burdening us with it :D

BTW I love the splash screen but can't use it... I'm more of a summer colors than fall or winter....

First of all, I want to thank Canon for sending me the buttons that I asked for. It was very kind of you & they look much better on the splash screen. Secondly, I think I've got a fairly thick skin. What I don't like is when I have a reasonable request & some person decides that he's going to have some fun at my expense ( particularly this individual ). I don't do that to others here & it bugs me when it's done to me.