The one German AFV that BTS did not model

32059689.jpg

-SnapperKampfWagen MK II-XJ. Mows down Russian grass like a scythe before wheat. Still can't penetrate those @#!$% hedgerows though.

Personally, I can't wait for the Zimmerit version.

p.s. No, this isn't mine but I saw this on another BBS and found it interesting. If ever there were a chick-magnet, this is it (that and the Oscar Meyer Weiner-Mobile)

[ October 28, 2003, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Commissar ]

Originally posted by Commissar:

-SnapperKampfWagen MK II-XJ. Mows down Russian grass like a scythe before wheat. Still can't penetrate those @#!$% hedgerows though.

Personally, I can't wait for the Zimmerit version.

p.s. No, this isn't mine but I saw this on another BBS and found it interesting. If ever there were a chick-magnet, this is it (that and the Oscar Meyer Weiner-Mobile)

LMAO... thanks for the laugh...

When the Americans entered Berlin, they found an upgraded version of the SnKfw, dubbed the Mk III. It had an advanced suspension which was believed to allow it to run over potholes without changing the length of the cut.

I shudder to think of how the war would have turned out had the monster Mk III been put into service.

Phemur

Originally posted by Phemur:

When the Americans entered Berlin, they found an upgraded version of the SnKfw, dubbed the Mk III. It had an advanced suspension which was believed to allow it to run over potholes without changing the length of the cut.

I shudder to think of how the war would have turned out had the monster Mk III been put into service.

Phemur

Hmm I heared that the Mk.IIIB was going to have an 88 on it. :D

Originally posted by jbertles:

Rumor has it that once the engine was upgraded, the Snapperkampfwagen (affectionately called the "Mows") rolled over during stability tests, and -presto- the helicopter was invented.

okay, so far this is the funniest post in a very funny thread...