February B&T Times is Out!

Terry,

As always, congratulations. You really do have the paper down to a fine art.

So, next time round we are talking an interview with Steve Grammont himself. This could well be the blockbuster announcement smile.gif . They will have been playing with parts of the new engine for about a year by then; Steve may well be ready to spill the beans on what the subject will be for the next version of CM. I am bursting at the seems to know :D .

Either way, I recon he will have a lot of interesting stuff for us.

Good luck with move,

do remember to let us know when you visit London again,

all the best,

Kip.

Excuse my ignorance but I'm having trouble veiwing it.I can't figure out how to get the pdf to my adobe reader,I can view pdf's already on my computer but can't figure out how to get pdf off internet and onto reader.Tried right click and copy but can't paste anywhere like the My Document's folder :(

Originally posted by kevsharr:

Excuse my ignorance but I'm having trouble veiwing it.I can't figure out how to get the pdf to my adobe reader,I can view pdf's already on my computer but can't figure out how to get pdf off internet and onto reader.Tried right click and copy but can't paste anywhere like the My Document's folder <ahttp://community.battlefront.com/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png' alt=':('>

When you click on This Link you can select the issue you want and it will try to open up in Adobe Acrobat Reader online. You may need to wait for a few minutes for it to load.

Alternatively, you can right click on the same link (Choose which issue you want) and select "save target as" you then save it/download it to your harddrive and once completed you can open it from your hard drive in the normal manner.

Hope that helps

CDIC