The Wheels of the Challenge Thread go "Peng, Peng, Peng".

ROIGHT! Listen up then lads, this here is the Peng Challenge Thread also known as the Mother Beautiful Thread (MBT for short), the CessPool or just the Cess.

If you don’t know that, it’s because you are an SSN (Scum Sucking Noobie, that is).

Now, as an SSN, you only have one thing to do. SOD OFF! That’s our little way of telling you to hit the road, take a hike, hie the hence and git stoofed.

WHAT? Still here are ye? Well, aren’t you the cheeky one. If you plan on staying around, here are the rules. Read them. Learn them. Live them.

(XLV) Challenge someone! That’s why it’s called “The Peng Challenge Thread” . No, you may not challenge a Kanigget or an Olde One. Nor may you challenge a squire. You can only challenge an SSN such as yourself. If you fail to do so, you can SOD OFF!

(ibid.) Challenge with wit, panache and hatred. Use what wit you have not as a cudgel, but rather as a rapier. If so, you can accrue many points that can be used later in our gift shoppe. If you have no wit, you can SOD OFF!

(ipso facto) Act as if you have a pair, but don’t go on about YOUR pair. It’s embarrassing for everybody. Also, kindly leave your prejudices and racism at the door. And never, ever, EVER be rude to one of the Ladies of the Pool. With nimrods like you, they don't even bother to spit out the bones. If you can’t do that...wait for it...you can SOD OFF!

(abba dabba do) If you have any questions, please feel free to SOD OFF!

( Ha! Weren’t expecting that one were you? Idjit!)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello?

I say wot's going on 'ere then?

See the door was open and I just happened to... ehrgh! What the hell is THAT?! oh... it's Hortlund... no, no don't get up... blimey...

Anyway, as you were... which is a sodding horrible thing to wish on anybody... the Pudlian Ladies excepted of course...

OK, carry on... nothing to see here... move along there...

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Patch whores..........1.03 came just in time to bungle my pbem games that are 1-10 turns away from completion, again.....woohoo!

You can always surrender.

Guest Mike

I suppose the horn on PENG is still going beep beep beep too?

I can thnk of a place where a well placed horn would make Bo Jangles go beep!!

[ June 08, 2003, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Boo, didn't we get a restraining order enjoining you from starting new incarnations of the Muthah Beautiful? Or maybe it was Panzer Leader -- I get you two confused. He's the brighter one, right?

Anyway, when you find the time to stop doing your best Gacy impersonations for the local Boy's Club, send a setup. I need a good laugh, and your 'tactics' are sure to do the trick.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Boo, didn't we get a restraining order enjoining you from starting new incarnations of the Muthah Beautiful? Or maybe it was Panzer Leader -- I get you two confused. He's the brighter one, right?

Anyway, when you find the time to stop doing your best Gacy impersonations for the local Boy's Club, send a setup. I need a good laugh, and your 'tactics' are sure to do the trick.

Steve

Well, someone sure is feeling convivial today, aren't they? Whatsamatter? You double up on the Paxil or somefink? Taking grace and deportment clases from Aussie Jeff?

I'll send you a set up when I'm good and ready, Twinkles. Are you on version 1.03 or 1.02 or are you so feckin' out of it, you're still on 1.00?

Oh, and thinking about your innate incompetence, how's the website coming along? Still trying to do it by sticking your Barbie ColorForms® over your monitor screen?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Oh, and thinking about your innate incompetence, how's the website coming along? Still trying to do it by sticking your Barbie ColorForms® over your monitor screen?

This from a man who designs and crafts advertisements for multi-colored sex toys?

ad2lg.jpg

You aren't even trusted to make the actual toys -- just the ads. I suppose your fervent pleading to be a 'test subject' put off your coworkers, eh?

Steve

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Hi Guys, Sorry about not sending turns or posting etc, 4 months ago my dad died. It was very sudden, he had a stroke. I've been too choked up to do anything much really .

Time heals they say, its true too.

So, I'm back.

Gamewise I had pbems v

Lars

{other, less important type people, snipped}

Love to the Ladies of the Pool 'natch, any wine going ?

Sod off to the rest of you as always

Sorry to hear that Simon.

I no longer have the relevant file but you are more than welcome to send a new setup. v1.03 please.

Just make sure you are set up to lose like last time.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Develop at least three strategies for cutting into the front of lines.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

dog.jpg

Why thank you Meeks... that is, and probably shall remain, the high point of this BOOsian thread. Mr Spkr, Joe, Gnome, Peng, lend me your ear... perhaps it is time to set the PanzerLeader sanctions on Boo. </font>

Why thank you Meeks... that is, and probably shall remain, the high point of this BOOsian thread. Mr Spkr, Joe, Gnome, Peng, lend me your ear... perhaps it is time to set the PanzerLeader sanctions on Boo.

Wow. And here I did all this painstaking research to discover some of his earlier versions of the 'personal massage device' ad:

Boo%20concept%20one.JPG

or

boo%20concept%202.JPG

or

boo%20concept%203.JPG

Poor Boo. It must be lonely being him.

Steve

Mr Spkr, Joe, Gnome, Peng, lend me your ear... perhaps it is time to set the PanzerLeader sanctions on Boo.

Aww, Berli...

Just knowing that anything I say or post or probably even think just gets under your skin and festers there, fills me with such warmth and feelings of accomplishment that a typically craptastic Monday feels like a Friday evening happy hour.

With any kind of luck, perhaps I can ratchet up the pain a notch or two.

Here's a thought, aren't both Aussie Jeff and therefore konrad fruits of your loins? Must make you quite proud.