The Forum's not finished until the Fat Goodale waffles his last cherry

MasterGoodale has been spitting some seriously hot, highly emotionally disturbed lead in Day of Defeat maggots. :mad:

I stack the enemy like cord wood in that game. :mad: The weapons in that game seem to have a way of bringing my anger to life. :mad: I feel like I'm really THERE! :mad: When I'm blasting way with the MG I swear to god there's gunpowder residue on my face when I'm done. All I see is limbs and sad bloody faces and arms being tossed into the air in despair as my hot lead rips it's way through unsuspecting flesh!!! :mad: :mad:

GGRAGRAGRAGRAGRARAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGRA!!!!! :mad:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

MasterGoodale has been spitting some seriously hot, highly emotionally disturbed lead in Day of Defeat maggots. :mad:

I stack the enemy like cord wood in that game. :mad: The weapons in that game seem to have a way of bringing my anger to life. :mad: I feel like I'm really THERE! :mad: When I'm blasting way with the MG I swear to god there's gunpowder residue on my face when I'm done. All I see is limbs and sad bloody faces and arms being tossed into the air in despair as my hot lead rips it's way through unsuspecting flesh!!! :mad: :mad:

GGRAGRAGRAGRAGRARAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGRA!!!!! :mad:

We have got to get you on Prozac, before you hurt yourself.

Thankee Becket.

Since I didn't get an answer earlier, I'll ask it again — do you think I should send pictures of the wedding, honeymoon and house to each of yooz guyz by e-mail or ask if the non-suavely challenged Edward Windsor would throw them up on his website which, if my cracked coconut recalls correctly, he kindly offered to do.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Thankee Becket.

Since I didn't get an answer earlier, I'll ask it again — do you think I should send pictures of the wedding, honeymoon and house to each of yooz guyz by e-mail or ask if the non-suavely challenged Edward Windsor would throw them up on his website which, if my cracked coconut recalls correctly, he kindly offered to do.

Axe, since some of the Cheery Waffle maggots may have limits on the size of e-mails they can receive, I would prefer to have your pictures on a web site. Also, then even those not of the elect of the Cheery Waffle can marvel at your lovely wife Paula, who chose you from among the half-dozen or so eligible bachelors in Canada without mannequins in their living rooms! :D:D

What a lovely day out today, sunny, 80ish...aaahhh, to live in California. As an added bonus ilovebacon.com has lawyer jokes today.

A sampling:

1) What happens when you cross a pig with a lawyer?

Nothing. There are some things a pig won't do.

2) What does a lawyer use for birth control?

His personality.

3) What do you call 25 skydiving lawyers?

Skeet.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe, since some of the Cheery Waffle maggots may have limits on the size of e-mails they can receive, I would prefer to have your pictures on a web site.

Never thought of that. Thanks Dave.

And I'll have you know there are eight eligible bachelors in Canada right now — and only three of them are cousins.

And I'll have you know there are eight eligible bachelors in Canada right now — and only three of them are cousins.

Been reading the Personals again, Axe2121? Probably a good idea in case Paula ever regains her senses, realizes she is living in Canada, with the likes of you and heads to greener pastures.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Hi Paula, feel free to kick Axe2121 in the danglies when he is being a twit....we call those weekdays around here. :D

As opposed to when mike_the_wino is being a twit.

We call that 24/7 around here.

By the way oh great Ladies Man, don't you have to scrub out YK2's chamber pot or something? Or are you AWOL again?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Whoa!

No wonder Becket took a dive. Nice sig-line there Dave.

I really wonder what would ever happen in a war of words between Seanachai and Goodale. You got to admit our Maggot's.......uh......colorful.

It would be very long, windy, and two of the three hundred posts in the thread would be Goodale's. :mad: :mad:

[ October 14, 2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

So how do you like the new sig MasterGoodale has given me for the next three weeks? I thought it was a little pushy for a 56-44 minor victory, but since it's as much a cheap shot at Becket as it is to me, why not? :D:D

Anyway, it's not like anybody important will see it here. :D:D

Hahahah, I'm still wondering why you caved, after expressly telling MoldMaggot that only the one who won the BEDLAM by the largest margin would get a sig. For shame, DaveH, for shame.

Though I am pleased that the thought of me eats away at MG's mind day after day, night after night. That makes me very, very happy.

Or ask if the non-suavely challenged Edward Windsor would throw them up on his website which, if my cracked coconut recalls correctly, he kindly offered to do.

I did indeed and the offer still stands. Just send jpegs via multiple mails, depending on how much you wish to share with us (remember I cater for a family audience, so please no documentary evidence of what happened in the honeymoon suite...)

Originally posted by Becket:

The one who won the BEDLAM by the largest margin would get a sig.

Really? Groovy. How close are we to hearing the final result?

BTW Dave, if you want to send the BDLRM file I'll have a crack at setting up a defence. I can't really see how it could be any better than yours, though.

Chin chin,

Teddy

I merely strive to tell the truth in my sigs Becky. :mad: And yes, you are on my mind night and day, as I try desperately to figure out how to dispose of all of your limbs :mad: :mad:

I think JizmHog said it best. It's better to get out and spread the blame than lose and bare the shame. :mad:

Snarker and the rest of my victims - No turns out last night or tonight because I am renovating the wall where my PC is normally hooked up. Lots of outlets to rewire :mad: and I have to fix the crooked studs :mad:

Tomorrow night the angry TNT will fly. :mad: